CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that objects lose their value - look at the pedophiles who murder their victims. They throw them any old place once dead. Could it be that Jaycee was an object until she could be replaced with a newer, younger object such as one of her children?

Are you saying that JD psychiatrically believed he was cured because he murdered - a mom, dad, oldest child, a younger child and returned one injured but alive? Tell me again - what exactly was he cured of? TIA

JD never claimed to be cured. But he went from a militant stance to an acceptance stance. And he turned down several defensive moves because they would have forced Shasta to tesify.

Do I believe that JD or PG would do it again if they had the opportunity? Absolutely! But I believe there was something about those girls, both Shasta and Jaycee that made their 'monsters' see them as more than just an object. That made their pain reach their captors. And in some ways did change them, to make them think of these children as more than objects. Whether that change would be enough to make them overcome their compulsions on a permanent basis, no probably not.

I have said before that I think the award for Jaycee's return should go to the UC Berkeley officers and also her stepfather. I'm talking about a reward for anything that turns up on Robinson's current property regarding any other murders connected to Garrido while he had control of the property. But I do think Robinson and his girlfriend should be commended. They seemed to be the only neighbors who had concerns and actually tried to do something about it.

I'm not sure what you mean about a link not working. I didn't post a link.

According to LE they are also cooperating in the investigation on their property.

Seems to me that objects lose their value - look at the pedophiles who murder their victims. They throw them any old place once dead. Could it be that Jaycee was an object until she could be replaced with a newer, younger object such as one of her children?

Are you saying that JD psychiatrically believed he was cured because he murdered - a mom, dad, oldest child, a younger child and returned one injured but alive? Tell me again - what exactly was he cured of? TIA

Besides, JD didn't "return one of his victims." An on-her-toes waitress recognized the little girl and called police. JD was caught. He did nothing voluntarily.

I have said before that I think the award for Jaycee's return should go to the UC Berkeley officers and also her stepfather. I'm talking about a reward for anything that turns up on Robinson's current property regarding any other murders connected to Garrido while he had control of the property. But I do think Robinson and his girlfriend should be commended. They seemed to be the only neighbors who had concerns and actually tried to do something about it.

I'm not sure what you mean about a link not working. I didn't post a link.

The link was in the person you quoted...wouldn't work for me.

I respect your opinion but I also respectfully disagree.

His girlfriend made one call, nothing more. To me that's not enough. I'm not sure if I have missed something here but what exactly did Mr. Robinson do other than interviews? It wouldn't take much detective work to figure out that that Garrido used the property before the Robinson's moved in so why should they get any reward?

For all intents and purposes, many apparently had concerns but basically no one acted on them or pursued them to the point of having someone actually look inside the property and do a thorough search of it.

:cow:

Maz

One thing that sticks out for me in this investigation. There are pedofile's who kidnap children of certain ages that attract them, and may murder them later. There are other serial killers who kill, but they generally stick to a certain set of victims types. At least to the extent of ages, races, sexes, or sometimes body type, hair color or other criteria.
There are also the killers who generally stick to one type but 'branched out' once or twice to include an older child/teen.

But if it is shown that PG did do the prostitute murders, did Lisa Norell, and kidnapped Jaycee and raped the woman he was convicted of, he will be unusal in all the crossovers of adults and children.

JD never claimed to be cured. But he went from a militant stance to an acceptance stance. And he turned down several defensive moves because they would have forced Shasta to tesify.

Do I believe that JD or PG would do it again if they had the opportunity? Absolutely! But I believe there was something about those girls, both Shasta and Jaycee that made their 'monsters' see them as more than just an object. That made their pain reach their captors. And in some ways did change them, to make them think of these children as more than objects. Whether that change would be enough to make them overcome their compulsions on a permanent basis, no probably not.

NO! It did not change him enough to turn his stinking self in to LE and release his captives form tent/shack he77. No he was not cured/healed or reached...he is an animal.

Besides, JD didn't "return one of his victims." An on-her-toes waitress recognized the little girl and called police. JD was caught. He did nothing voluntarily.

Yeah, a lot of people believe he returned to the area he kidnapped her from, walked by one of her posters, sat down in a restaurant with her and waited while people were making phone calls, and checking out his car. And that he wasn't wanting to be caught.

NO! It did not change him enough to turn his stinking self in to LE and release his captives form tent/shack he77. No he was not cured/healed or reached...he is an animal.

What he believes and what we believe doesn't have to be the same. He believes.

I agree! Bonding with her pedophile abductor is normal over time...children and adults initially bond out of fear and panic to save their life...later it becomes a bond made of dependence, and later it's bonding out of love and caring. mho I completely understand that!! However, a psychiatrist trying to imply that such a relationship cures pedophilia is crazy...does he think familial rape and molestation are okay? And if he considers this familiar rape - is that why is uses the word 'adoptive parents'? This is sick - he's not treating this girl, so why not call things what they really are? :furious: moo

I do not believe that pedophiles are cured this side of death. No "relationship" with the victim cures the pedophile and that is SICK stuff. You know, honey...you were raped and tortured and controlled...but hey, it's not so bad...cause you are so special you cured him. Yeah that works. :bang::bang::furious::furious::furious::furious: Try that with the victim of a pedo and see where it goes Doc!

What he believes and what we believe doesn't have to be the same. He believes.

His belief and insanity are not a concern to me...or prob to the victim. mysteriew...I understand the basic premise...but I call BS as a survivor, just saying.

I do not believe that pedophiles are cured this side of death. No "relationship" with the victim cures the pedophile and that is SICK stuff. You know, honey...you were raped and tortured and controlled...but hey, it's not so bad...cause you are so special you cured him. Yeah that works. :bang::bang::furious::furious::furious::furious: Try that with the victim of a pedo and see where it goes Doc!

Yeah, no one is denying that he is a pretty sick person. And not necessarily sick as in criminally mentally insane.

BTW Inside Edition EST is on and will be interviewing PG's first wife.

First wife says PG was accused of raping a teen when they were high school teens.

Hey, we need to get one of the nurses to take a look at PG's closeup pic. I think that is a cancer on his nose.

According to LE they are also cooperating in the investigation on their property.

Yep, that is another one of the reasons why I felt they deserved kudos. Damon Robinson also seems to have a good memory of how the property was when he arrived, per JoeFromLB's article where he mentions that the locks were reversed, only lockable from the outside. All of that evidence and his memories will come in handy if they find anything.

First wife says PG was accused of raping a teen when they were high school teens.

Hey, we need to get one of the nurses to take a look at PG's closeup pic. I think that is a cancer on his nose.

I wondered if it was a meth sore?

http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyId=3325
"I was always looking for a way to get away," says Christine Murphy, talking about the darkest time of her life...her marriage to Jaycee Lee Dugard's accused kidnapper Phillip Garrido.

"He's a monster," she says.

Christine and Phillip Garrido were high school sweethearts in northern California.

But there were early signs that Garrido was no Prince Charming. Christine says Garrido was accused of raping a teenager while she was dating him. She believed him when he told her the teen was lying.

MORE AT LINK

In my opinion, the fact that the business was tied to the home is all the more reason why the parole officer had a chance to run into Jaycee. I'm curious why the parole officer did not drop in during the printing business hrs. to at least report back on what his client was doing for a living. For all he knew, the printing business could have consisted of Garrido printing child *advertiser censored* pictures. I'm not saying it did, it sounds like they had legitimate business customers. But, my point is that there was more than way that they could have discovered Jaycee earlier without even going into the backyard, especially if he dropped by unannounced as they are supposed to do.

Can I say DISGUSTING!??? Who on earth are these people supposedly acting in the capacity of "parole officers"? 18 years of visiting this guy and NO ONE, NOT ONE of these "officers" entered the home or backyard? I hope that this case gets scrutinized beyond belief and that every single one of these ijuts who were supposed to be checking in on him is held accountable for the fact that they didn't do their jobs! This guy had a record like none! What were these people doing???

MOO

I wondered if it was a meth sore?

It could be. But the way it kinda looks bubbled makes me wonder if it isn't cancer.

I hope he doesn't have cancer. If he has cancer he probably won't live long enough to get the needle.

Why was this guy sentenced to 50 years in prison and then released? What happened here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member