UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Fessel,

Is that your picture in your Avatar? Just kidding..but.I must say...I love it!!

Ty tiredblondy, sometimes a bench is a good way to see the world.

I will, respectfully, disagree grayjay. Why would Susan's every wish to move away from family, and all that she had known unless there was a reason. Have NO reason to think that it was closer to the HEAD of LDS. Why would you say that? The church did not help her get a job at Wells Fargo--SHE did.
If she could do it under your pretense, then why couldn't Josh do same?
Makes NO sense at all!

grayjay---you seem very close to this case. Who are you?

Mousse, I apologize if I am out of line in defending the choice of Susan to move to SLC. I don't actually understand what you mean by a pretense. I don't understand what Josh has to do with my comment. So how can you say at once my comment makes no sense, and I am close to the case?

I pray for Susan and her family as I do for my own. I only meant to further the thinking about her situation and choices based on how I might support those of my own daughter.

If looking at Susan as a possible DV victim and a possible victim of the worst type of DV, we see well-established and documented patterns. IMO and experience, these patterns of behavior between men and women transcend religion, economic accomplishment or lack thereof, race, location, time, and more. These patterns often include, for some reason, the victim moving away from the family. It is astoundingly common to see the victim losing control of the vehicle, money, phone, computer, home, etc. There is a natural progression. Many victims are not allowed to go to church or work at some point. What always got me was, these controllers do not know each other, or have a secret network, but they do the same things, case after case. This is why I lean towards Dear Susan getting in a confrontation with her spouse and this being the cause of her disappearance. Her case is classic IMO. I pray she will be found soon.

In the immortal words of another SP aka Sarah: you betcha that is correct as is a real A'murcan, and that's the sense that I have about middle regular Joe 6 packs, and that's where I stand on whatever it is I'm standin' 'bout. :dance:

help me out, lemon, what the heck is it you just said? I think I'm in agreement about buying a 6 pack. :Banane35:

Gimme that mug, you dang bananaman rrrr. OK, git my own.

help me out, lemon, what the heck is it you just said? I think I'm in agreement about buying a 6 pack. :Banane35:

In the immortal words of another SP aka Sarah: you betcha that is correct as is a real A'murcan speakin of Dr Fessel, and that's the sense that I have about middle regular Joe 6 packs, and that's where I stand on whatever it is I'm standin' 'bout.

I think that was probably just what he was waiting for and trying to head off in his marriage and probably what the calls were about everyday to Josh. Get ready Josh she is going to make a unilateral move. Make it first son.

You are so wise, Dr.Fessel. I've seen people of either gender get ugly during divorce. Some never realize the battle is over. I believe SP probably did encourage Josh to get an early start on winning before it even went as far as a divorce court.

Wish people were required to go to Divorce Therapy before the marriage can be declared over.

There's got to be a way to put a healthier attitude on parting ways, and still having to raise children together.

Divorce is a dirty game that is played out in courts with attorneys manipulating emotions to make money.

Something's terribly wrong when SP sounds to have been at that battle a long time, and he is Josh's strong influence.

LOL, thanks, amiga ! Just stopped at that Circle K store, and got it ! BTW, the circle store is selling calendars, and if you make a donation for Haiti, THEY CLAIM THEY WILL MATCH IT! Isn't that sweet? I love matching donations! It is a decent calendar...

:praying:
Susan where are you? I still have the Christmas tree up for you, and my specially-made button with your name in Lavendar to wear to Church tomorrow !
Someone guilt that man into speaking tomorrow, willya? He knows...

LOL, thanks, amiga ! Just stopped at that Circle K store, and got it ! BTW, the circle store is selling calendars, and if you make a donation for Haiti, THEY CLAIM THEY WILL MATCH IT! Isn't that sweet? I love matching donations! It is a decent calendar...

Am loving that Percy! Go people go :bananapowerslide:

I think I spelled lavender wrong, but heck. I made a button for Susan way back, and I advocate wearing buttons for missing persons in your local ward. It has a pic of a house like hers, and sparkles.
Oh, wait, her house is empty now, gee, what the heck?
Why are her windows dark when my sister is MISSING?? In the SNOW?

Mousse, I apologize if I am out of line in defending the choice of Susan to move to SLC. I don't actually understand what you mean by a pretense. I don't understand what Josh has to do with my comment. So how can you say at once my comment makes no sense, and I am close to the case?

I pray for Susan and her family as I do for my own. I only meant to further the thinking about her situation and choices based on how I might support those of my own daughter.

can no longer hold tongue, WHATEVER grayjay.
No one will ever agree with you. or you'se guys.

My wife was mistaken if she thought I'd shelf it;
I can't do that. I'm too selfish.
Where is Susan?

Well, whatever led to Susan deciding to move to the SLC area, it led to her eventual disappearance and probable murder. And I firmly believe that Josh is responsible for that.

MOO

I remember when humor first started showing up in the Caylee Anthony case. It was out of self-preservation! Casey, the Anthony's, and Baez outraged us so much that in defense of Caylee we had to lighten some moments or self-implode.

It does finally get to a little humor in every case, but never toward the victims. Through extreme sadness, we sometimes have to smile and lighten the moment.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member