Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I do think this whole ticket thing is a big missing piece of the puzzle! When i watched those interviews again last night, this time with the whole ticket theory in mind, I wondered then, did they already know or suspect that the she gotten and paid the ticket using ZG's identity?

The signature from ZG sworn statement and the signature from the traffic violation looks totally different. On the sworn statement it looks more like an actual signature, hard to read. But on the traffic violation, the signature looks more like someone trying to spell the name out, making it legible. If it was the same person, why wouldn't the signatures be the same? If it was the same persons signature, you would think that on the sworn statement the signature would have been more legible as oppose to the one on the traffic violation.

I ask this before....if KC did have ZG ID could it be possible that her signature was on it? My signature is on my ID.

I am sorry if this has already been pointed out. But I remember KC tell the "shot girl" she got a speeding ticket, yet I think the police said she didn't. What is the date of the speeding ticket for ZG?

Also, one of the apartment MGRs said he could not take KC to see apartments because she did not have her ID. Do you think she stole ZG ID and used it to see sawgrass? Did the real ZG say she actually went to sawgrass?

I wonder if KC connection to the many police officers helped her get fake driver lincenses. I wonder if she had one made for AH. Remember when she hands her ID over to the target cashier. The cashier didn't even notice. ITs possible that she didn't notice it was KCs ID, but I think it was pretty bold to hand over a forged check with your own ID.

Do you think her "Job" was selling fake IDs? Just a thought! I remember before I was 21 we always knew of a friend of a friend who could make us fake IDs. We paid big for them. Ahhh good times :)

Has anyone looked to see when Annie's ticket was paid? It's probably nothing, but it might be interesting to see the date, and what that signature looks like.
Lanie

OK...my apologies up front for the poor quality of the image. I did it in a hurry, but, I think it'll at least help convey the hack things I notice...

Slide1-11.jpg

Above the blue horizontal line are samples taken from Casey's statement. Although she is printing in her statement some script creeps in a bit. Note that I isolated the "ze" combination from "hazel" and "realized".

Between the blue and red horizontal lines are some isolations from the forged, IMHO, signature from the traffic citation payment.

Below the red horizontal line is a signature from the true Zeniada.

1) I highlighted some distinguishing characteristics of the "z"s that can be compared to ZG's true signature. The middle horizontal segment of Casey's "z"s tends to be longer than the top horizontal segment. ZG's middle horizontal is almost negligible. Casey connects the z & e with a stroke similar to ZG...suggesting to me that Casey has practiced or at least studied ZG's true signature.

2) Throughout Casey's statement in printing her taller letters are effectively the same height as the smaller letters. The example shown above the blue line is "a" and "d". Casey forms these letters with the same stroke w/ the only difference being that she extends the upper stroke of the "a" when moving counterclockwise to form the 'stick' of the "d". Note that ZG loops her "d". The effect of Casey's technique creates "a"s and "d"s that sorta collapse in on themselves.

3) Casey doesn't "dot" her "i". Not shown on my graphic 'cause its just that simple. In the forged signature the "i"s either aren't dotted, or the dot is incorporated effectively in the "i" stroke itself.

4) It almost appears that the traffic citation spells "Gonzalez" with an "s" at the end instead of a "z".

My conclusion: As posted by others, the traffic signature appears to me to be very "effected" with emphasis on each individual letter...not like a signature at all...signatures are highly stylized expressions. IMHO, this is certainly a forgery. I'd certainly like to see more script samples of Casey's handwritting to make a better comparison...but, based on what we have, I speculate Casey had a sample of ZG's signature and studied/practiced it before signing the traffic paperwork.

ETA: I looked at George, Cindy & Lee's handwritting too...no similarities, IMHO.

Wow! Great work once again. And now I've changed my mind... again. :crazy:

*snipped*
Can you tell me more 'bout ZG sayin' she lost her ID?

May 24/08 - The ZG who the traffic ticket was issued to was 22 years old (born Jan 11/86) - 3 months older than Casey.

June 17/08 - The ZG who looked at the SawGrass apartment was 37 years old. We KNOW who she is.

Whether THE ZG lost her ID matters not in my opinion, because the ZG whom the traffic ticket was issued to on May 24th was 22 years old. - NOT 37!

Ref:
Records for the traffic ticket are online here:
Orange County Clerk of Courts
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

Traffic Ticket theory here:
http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

I wonder if KC connection to the many police officers helped her get fake driver lincenses. I wonder if she had one made for AH. Remember when she hands her ID over to the target cashier. The cashier didn't even notice. ITs possible that she didn't notice it was KCs ID, but I think it was pretty bold to hand over a forged check with your own ID.

Do you think her "Job" was selling fake IDs? Just a thought! I remember before I was 21 we always knew of a friend of a friend who could make us fake IDs. We paid big for them. Ahhh good times :)

I remember those days too! Good times indeed! With all the crooked people KC associated with I wouldn't be surprised if she had a friend that could make fake IDs.

Yes....can we have a link to sawgrass-ZG that lost her ID....I would like to know when and where ZG lost her ID....was there anything else missing of hers....and perhaps where was sawgrass ZG living and working during this time and a few months before...and how do we find what car was being used when KC got the ticket ...link?...... what address was on the DL or form that was filled out for the Trafic Ticket?....link :) I wonder if sawgrass ZG had ever been to Fusion or other hot spots that KC would go to.....somehow picking up her ID....:)

KC did say that during HER investigation, she went to different clubs looking around and talking to people about ZG.:confused:

OMG. I do think this whole ticket thing is a big missing piece of the puzzle! When i watched those interviews again last night, this time with the whole ticket theory in mind, I wondered then, did they already know or suspect that the she gotten and paid the ticket using ZG's identity?

I've been thinking the same thing reading this thread. LE would have ran the name ZG right away and I'm sure would have discovered the ZG almost Casey's age receiving a traffic violation. This would have been an immediate red flag. If they discovered this was indeed Casey it puts everything in a WHOLE new light, and it explains alot of LE's reaction early on. IMO.

Her inconsistencies on how long she says she has know her are numerous. In her text with Iasson she says she has known her for 6 years, that would mean she must have gone to high school with her because she would have to have been 16 when she met her. She tells investigators she has known her for about 4 years. Which is it? We all know she is not real because if like she told investigators she had been taking care of her for 2 years there would be some form of communication with her. Here supposed work schedule was an odd one so that would lead an investigator to believe she would have more contact than one would have with their sitter if they worked 8-5. She would need to say hey I am working tonight or from 11-4 I will bring her over at X time. I know this is irrelevant, but I don't see that the defense is going to stick with this story they have no evidence to back up she really existed.

I checked Net Detective. It lists 2 in Florida. 21 in Texas. 1 in Arizona. 1 in New Mexico. Those are the only states I checked. I have wondered if LE has checked every Zenaida Gonzales in the country. It would also be interesting to check out Puerto Rico since that comes up so often. This isn't even comprehensive. There may be many more out there. Do I believe Casey's story? Not necessarily, but I am curious if they have all been checked out. It would make sense that IF this mysterious person took Caylee she wouldn't be sticking around Orlando.

They knew it was KC right away. They don't waste their resources. No, they didn't check every Zenaida in the country. They had no reason to do.

Perhaps but I am searching out the evidence that proves her statments about knowing someone named ZFG and that this ZFG is her Childs nanny are all lies. And evidence that could point to where Casey came up with the name ZFG.

I think that from the evidence so far what I am saying is probably true, but I would love to stumble on some hard evidence.

If she says everyone knows her but everyone says they never heard of her, well someone is not truthful. Do you believe the majority or the minority? Ussually the majority but as one of my favorite movie lines states "Just because you think the whole world is out to get you doesn't mean it isn't" or something like that!!!

Same place she got all the other phony names: Jeff Hopkins (she knew him slightly in h.s.), Juliet Lewis (an actress). She prolly heard it someplace, and either research MySpace, saw her at Sawgrass, or just plugged in details to create a "bushy haired stranger."

If someone had taken her to see "Bambi," that day, she woulda said, "John Deere took her." ;-)

I remember those days too! Good times indeed! With all the crooked people KC associated with I wouldn't be surprised if she had a friend that could make fake IDs.

Fake IDs have been around since the beginning of real IDs. IF Casey had fake ID in the name of ZG, and used that fake ID to present to the officer regarding the traffic violation then she's sunk, particularly if Annie D was with her at the time and Annie has given a statement accordingly.

That Casey went on to accuse ZG of taking Caylee, and knowing now that Caylee is dead would is clear PREMEDITATED MURDER IMO. Don't forget Casey was charged with Murder even before Caylee's body was found regarding evidence of body decomposition in the trunk. LE had to have had strong evidence to connect Casey even back then.

Annie Ds statements to LE have never been compelled by the defense team. I can't help but wonder WHY NOT?

Re: The Traffic Theory here:
http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

They knew it was KC right away. They don't waste their resources. No, they didn't check every Zenaida in the country. They had no reason to do.
I agree. Besides...at some point Casey gave them the two the names of the children mentioned on ZG's card from Sawgrass apts. and a description of her car which narrowed the field further down to the one who is now suing her.

ZG was a figment of her imagination mixed with the real one. The story and the nanny were proven to be entirely made up.

The fake ZG ID????

<snip>
Lee Anthony: So as the officer comes back inside the house when my mother has the wallet open and is continuing to go through the wallet that&#8217;s when my mother is showing the officer, &#8220;look, this is my J.C.Penny card that she took from me. Look, this is another card that she took from me.&#8221; But as my uhm, mother went to take our my sister&#8217;s identification from that little sleeve, you know that clear sleeve that you can see through, uhm, immediately the officer&#8217;s hand went in there and grabbed something that was behind that i.d. It looked to me like the old style driver&#8217;s license, or learner&#8217;s permit or something like that. That&#8217;s what I assumed. But it struck me and I noticed it because of how quickly the officer went in and grabbed that. Uhm, I couldn&#8217;t tell you for sure what that was, but.... <snip>

Source (1/3rd of the page down):
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1641627/Anthony-Lee---Statement

May 24/08 - The ZG who the traffic ticket was issued to was 22 years old (born Jan 11/86) - 3 months older than Casey.

June 17/08 - The ZG who looked at the SawGrass apartment was 37 years old. We KNOW who she is.

Whether THE ZG lost her ID matters not in my opinion, because the ZG whom the traffic ticket was issued to on May 24th was 22 years old. - NOT 37!

Ref:
Records for the traffic ticket are online here:
Orange County Clerk of Courts
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

Traffic Ticket theory here:

Has anyone looked back at the text messages or was it the interview with the shot girl? I know KC told her she didn't come over because she got a speeding ticket on that side of town. I think it was around the same date as May 24.

Casey gave them the two the names of the children mentioned on ZG's card from Sawgrass apts.

Are you sure about this? I am pretty sure KC says clearly in her interview with the dectives at Universal that Zani did not have any children of her own. Remember the police then asked her if Zani was able to have children of her own and she replied she thought so.

Has anyone looked back at the text messages or was it the interview with the shot girl? I know KC told her she didn't come over because she got a speeding ticket on that side of town. I think it was around the same date as May 24.

Hafta go back to post 498 on this thread.

Reconciled Jamie R.'s account to 7/15 (vs. June...believe, as Yuri did @ the time he asked her twice...she simply made a mistake regarding July vs. June).

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3193726&postcount=498

Thread has been moving pretty fast, but, in short, Jamie R's statement triangulates (along w/ BoA surveillance video and cell pings) Casey posed as ZG for the whole 5/24 traffic citation and subsequent payments. Analyzing the signature on the citation paperwork vs. Casey's & ZG's now jus' for grins.

Also, one of the apartment MGRs said he could not take KC to see apartments because she did not have her ID. Do you think she stole ZG ID and used it to see sawgrass? Did the real ZG say she actually went to sawgrass?

Interesting observation.
IIRC, this no-ID event occured @ Crane Landing Apt on 6/19.

Casey subsequently presented some form of ID when cashing/writing checks @ Target, BoA, etc. So...I was thinking perhaps she altered her own Permit to add ZG's info, and needed to reverse that process...and just hadn't done it by 6/19. However, the OC Clerk's office woulda been a high hurdle to pass a fake ID, IMHO.

Not sure how it all fits just yet. Another poster mentioned a real ZG losing her ID...I'd like to learn more about that if someone can provide more info please ...perhaps it'll all fit together...

Soooooo.....I'm curious if this is where one of those shady-appearing characters like Frank M. comes into play...creating realistic fake ID's. Will take a look to see if what the contact pattern w/ this individual looks like relative to these events.

I'm guessing Casey woulda had to retake driver's exam, etc. to get another LP. Dunno if hers was expired or not...seems silly for a 22y.o.,, but, I dunno...don't want to assume too much. Also, thinking that LE recovered her LP on 7/15...we have a pic of it in the orig. 400pg doc release...of to look @ that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member