2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is aunt V and she mentioned that she saw the blue cooler tied in yellow rope that we were told was a sifter for the dive team! Tape 7

This is really sounding like RC was NOT involved in Haleigh's death. It doesn't make him Father of the Year, but man - I'm not seeing from Misty that she is saying these things to make him look innocent either.

BBM...No way under creation will I ever believe that.. I don't have a clue as to what is going on but Ron Cummings is not innocent in regards to his daughter's death...JMO

Tommy sure didn't want to talk about any couch sitting with misty. As soon as Lisa brought that up, he quickly shut her up....

thinking of little butter bean saying 'bouncing couch'............BBM[/B]

BBM...No way under creation will I ever believe that.. I don't have a clue as to what is going on but Ron Cummings is not innocent in regards to his daughter's death...JMO

Let me clarify, in my opinion, I'm not seeing that he was DIRECTLY involved. Haleigh wasn't taken care of at all. INDIRECTLY? That's another story.

She wants to believe the Joe thing because that's what she keeps hearing, but she doesn't know.

Boy, this is deflecting from Joe now. WOWZA.

Wait a sec... I thought Joe was supposed to have threatened Misty with a gun so she wouldn't tell he did it. But Misty doesn't know if Joe did it? :banghead:

Hank and Misty Tape 1

Talking about Lyndsy not wanting to see Misty and not wanting to brig Austin up to see her.

Hank: Lift up where i can see you
Misty: Let me get some more books and make myself higher

Misty just ate, cops haven't come and got her lately. She hadn't heard from her lawyer .....just killing time. HankSR: probably going to discontinue on your court date Misty: they have to offer something.

Hank telling Misty they are not going to be lenient with you until you tell the truth. Misty say's she knows. Hank talking about how bad the place is where he lives, all he does is lay in the room, Lisa C put apps in for jobs, they think no-one will hire her. She is a felon. Hank SR said Lisa can't read or write either.
Hank SR: we heard something today I just can't tell you over the phone, you know what it is though.
Misty: from who?
Hank: Just through the grapevine and it isn't good for you.
Misty: from who anyone important?
Hank yeah....and whatever you know you need to tell.
Misty: I have, its not my fault they don't listen
Hank: I think your brother took the LD and passed it..
Misty: thats good!....I never said he did anything
Hank: Art Harris is spo's to be having some Letter that you sent out...that family gave him, but I know no family member gave it to him.
Misty: what letter? who gave him the letter? He ain't got no letter.
HankSR: they got it from the cops
Misty: well I ain't hiding nothing.
Hank: I want all this stuff to get over with.
Misty: I was told that if the LD test comes back inconclusive....it doesn't mean I failed, it only means I was too nervous to answer
Hank: well, they aren't accurate, but sometimes they do work, but I don't trust them. I don't think anyone should take one.
Misty: you are nervous either way you look at it, I took so many all have come back different. Ridiculous.
Hank: I wish this would get over with
Misty: me too, now we need to get the other one down here.(??)
Hank: I love you Misty: I just want to come home, but my bond is so high.
Hank: I don't know sissy. if things don't shape up for us we will be behind there too. Hank talks about his charges. Doctor shopping and not be able to get a job. All he knows is drywall, he can't read. My whole world is F'ed up, I now it's going to stay like that for a long time. and you are part of my world. i want the best for you.
Misty: its hard just setting here. I keep be doing the same thing at home, talking about how sitting around isn't punishment, She wants to work, do something to be punished.
Hank: only you can help yourself now Misty, you are on your own, all we can do is love ya, no matter what.
Misty: what do you mean....are you guys leaving( Misty cries)
Hank: not right now, I don't want to leave you but I am prolly gonna have to eventually, i don't know what to do. We have to find out what happened to Haleigh.
Misty: Crying,....people don't understand, if i knew I would tell, there is nothing else I can tell. I never said my brother did anything. I never once said that!
Hank: I just want us all home and together. misty: me too, I don't even like looking outside, it makes me depressed. Hank: me either.

Misty talking about going out for rec, hank knows what she is talking about. Some girl is lying on Misty and saying that Misty is telling her stuff, and making up stories about stuff. hank say's don't worry about her. Misty said she doesn't talk to anyone.( some girl from prison that was in PCJ)

Misty: want to see Austin, when do they leave? Hank SR: Saturday, Lyndsy is stressing, she has an interview on the 5th for a job and the van is breaking down, she don't know how she will get back and forth.
Misty: I read my bible, I have 2 I read them both and I know God is going to answer prayers, he answered the prayer about your car, he got it back. God won't give us more than we can handle. She is saying that God put her behind bars for a reason. A lot of people want to hurt her but no-one can hurt her in there. But she wants to go home and start over. Talking about trying to go back to Michigan. She wants to leave Florida.
Hank: I tried to tell you a long time ago.
Mist: I wish I would have stayed in TEnn. Hank: I know I told you to stay. I don't see no end of the tunnel, Misty: yes it is....it's not going to be like this man I am telling you. Hank crying: i want my family back! Misty: me too dad don't cry! I don't know why they won't let me see Tommy.
HankSR: he is prolly mad at you, for bringing his name up.
Misty: the cops say more that was even said they try to put a lot of things in people's mouth. Hank: I know sissy, just don't be holding nothing back, get it out there tell the truth! Misty: there is nothing else I don't know, If I knew they would have known a long time ago. I am so tired of them putting things on me. (crying) I didn't do anything wrong. They are making me out to be a horrible person, i always had a heart, but I got screwed over all the time. Ronald just used me
Hank: i tried to tell you that
Misty: he used me for a sitter, his family was tired of babysitting and that is the only reason they wanted me around. then when Haleigh came up missing that is when they wanted me to live.
they want to say since i came in there has been drama.....no, Ronald made the drama, he was always shooting up in his arms and always trying to kill himself , well they need to look at him a little hard too, why was he trying to kill hisself, he did nothing but use me. But, nobody looks at him, he is sweet and innocent, he didn't do nothing wrong.
Hank SR: there is tales that he snuck out of there that night.
Misty: how come he didn't answer the phone that night I called and called and he didn't answer the phone. and then as soon as I open the door he is there. he talks like he was a dealer back i the day, talk about a black guy coming back to get Rc,
Misty" I didn't do nothing, i don't know, in my mind people keep saying this person that person......then you start to believe it and then I keep wanting to believe that it was that person, but i don't know for 100%
hank: that is why u shouldn't talk without your lawyer.
Misty: there was some girls talking about it back in the cell and they were talking and saying oh that's it and it just got my head thinking and wanting to believe that was it, that is all it was. I don't know anything people put things in my head that's all. I don't know what to believe.
Hank: they will figure it out, its going to come out.
Misty: but it's not fair, I don't know anything, and I shouldn't be in here!
HankSR: the cops want to do their job.
Misty: they need to get off me move on, I been telling them, i don't have the answer, I am not the key.
HankSR: I know baby, I just have to know for sure....I didn't believe all that other mess, but you can't be pointing fingers at someone if you don't know for sure. you made it worse on yourself for playing that game. It is just getting you in more trouble
Misty: the cops just pressuring me and saying yes you do know. I keep telling them I don't know. I am not a trouble maker. I told them everything i know but they think I am only 99% there, that I am still holding back, but why would I be volunteering stuff and going against my lawyer! Ronald put pressure on me , his family put pressure on me, I loved him but he used me. I do believe Crystal and Amber and everything they said about Rc.
Hank: Crystal is in rehab. Misty: good! I feel bad for her too.
Hank: Rc in love with his drugs and himself. Misty: that is exactly what he is Misty asking about Lyn....talk about visiting again on Thurs, talk about phone minutes. Please remember if you don't talk to me, i love you and I will always be here for you, it's just getting tough out here, for everyone.
Hank talking about paying fines, wonders if jailtime might be better, but they won't let them, they have them trapped there. He has medical problems that need to be taken care of...he needs surgery on back hip and knee. He just don't care anymore, he don't see daylight, he has no desire to do anything, he just worries, if something don't give it's going to kill him. he wants everyone to come home. But if you don't know you don't know. But i want the truth, I want the world to know the truth......Oh.....tape over.

<snip>

MC: People keep saying 'this person, this person' so in your mind youre like 'well, hey- it's that person- so you actually start to believe it. Like the Hoe thing, you just.. I wanna believe that because that's what I keep hearing and it just makes sense.. that's what happened- but I don't know 100% that that was him. I dont know.

HC: That's why you dont talk to them cops unless your lawyers there, Misty. You never should have.. you knew better than that.

MC: I know but there's some girls back in the cells, and they just kept talking about it...'that's it, that's it', so it just got in my head that that's who it was. I don't know anything. People put stuff in my head and I dont know what to believe. That's all.
<snip>

MC is talking about how she doesn't know anything and she knows LE is just doing they're job but she is NOT the key, and they need to move on.

HC: I know baby... I just had to know for sure. I believe you. I didn't believe all that other mess. I know what was going on. But you can't be pointing fingers at someone you don't know done it.

He tells her not to be playing games because she's only making things worse and it's getting her in more trouble.

After listening to tape 1, I can't believe that if misty knows RC is involved she wouldn't have told by now. She complains that RC used her and his whole family used her and all they wanted was a sitter, Misty also said SHE tried calling Rc that night and he didn't answer the phone. Then she opened up the door and he was there.

There is another discrepancy. I am thinking Misty must have been gone or passed out or this girl needs to go to Hollywood and become an actress, I don't think she knows or remembers what happened, this is crazy.

Misty: how come he didn't answer the phone that night I called and called and he didn't answer the phone.

Begs the question WHY was she calling and calling him?

Let me clarify, in my opinion, I'm not seeing that he was DIRECTLY involved. Haleigh wasn't taken care of at all. INDIRECTLY? That's another story.

I would agree 100%. If Ron was directly involved i'm sure to quite sure Tommy would have ratted him out almost immediately, to save himself and his sister.

So now Misty feels bad for Crystal and she was trying to cast suspicions in her general direction in the Today show appearance at the time of the divorce less than a year ago. Oh well.

After listening to tape 1, I can't believe that if misty knows RC is involved she wouldn't have told by now. She complains that RC used her and his whole family used her and all they wanted was a sitter, Misty also said SHE tried calling Rc that night and he didn't answer the phone. Then she opened up the door and he was there.

There is another discrepancy. I am thinking Misty must have been gone or passed out or this girl needs to go to Hollywood and become an actress, I don't think she knows or remembers what happened, this is crazy.
I think if she tells on Ronald, she tells on herself.

To clarify:

I think Ronald could be DIRECTLY involved IF he drugged his own child/directed Misty to, which I think is entirely possible because of Butterbeans very close haircut right after Haleigh went missing. Very hinky thing to do, IMO.

Is there Misty tapes out there now? I don't see any links!! :(

Misty and Hank part 2

Hank: if you didn't see him there then don't say you saw him there.
Misty: they are the ones that's doing it though dad, I told them from Day 1 that I don't know nothing.
Hank: I believe you sissy
Misty: they don't know when to leave someone alone.
Hank: they think you know something....I don't know this is hard to believe this **** is going on. Everything we do or touch just turns on us. I tried to give my life to God, trying to keep myself clean and together but it's hard.
Misty: i feel good that I am not using anymore. I feel alot better,
Hank: i don't miss the pills but i sure could use them
Misty: i never took pills until Rc, all I did was smoke pot.

Lots of talk about drugs ( pills)and what they thought they could do.

Hank: I love you, call your mom. Misty: I will about 8 Hank: i wish you could jump through the phone and come home. Misty: I know me too. talking about personal visits, why can't she see Tommy, they should be able to visit each other. what r we going to talk about? But, I can't see my brother?
HankSR: he says he loves you but, why did you bring his name in it? That's what he says. Misty: just tell him I love him. (crying) I don't hate my brother HankSR: he knows, he knows it's the cops doing it, he just doesn't understand why you hate him so much to tell all this stuff on him,

More talk about getting busted for the drugs and people being out to get them. Hank SR say's they dont care about RC they don't care about no-one. Hank crying again. He seems very depressed. He said he doesn't know what to do anymore.
Misty quiet.
19 minutes left. Hank wants Lyndsy to save minutes for Tommy. He wants to see him.

This tape seems old hank just said that Lyndsy was going to be gone for a week. strange, this must be before everything went down.

Does anyone know the date on this tape with Misty and Dad?

The way she's talking about people putting things in her head sure sounds like someone whose recollections are extremely hazy and unreliable due to substance use, not like someone who knows what she knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine