Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

With everything that has been going on this past week, I am going to laugh so hard if Casey ends up right where she left off? Back living with Mommy Dearest!

She's the only one that will put up with FCA's impediments, and cherish her. FCA needs her narcissistic adoration...and Cindy is the only one that provides just that.

Regarding Dr. W. stating that he backed up FCA's story with Jeffrey Hopkins. Why in the heck didn't Linda or Jeff follow it up with "You know that's an imaginary person that FCA made up, right?"

It has been awhile and I get confused, but was there a real Jeffrey Hopkins that Lee and FCA were in school with, and a made up Jeffery Michael Hopkins with the made up son Zack. Can some one help refresh my memory please and thank you.

It has been awhile and I get confused, but was there a real Jeffrey Hopkins that Lee and FCA were in school with, and a made up Jeffery Michael Hopkins with the made up son Zack. Can some one help refresh my memory please and thank you.

Yep you're right.

You didn't ask, but if the lady you interacted with is going to be your supervisor, do not be hesitant in your dealings with her. She will be very sensitive to what she perceives as honesty vs. dishonesty. Always state your facts very clearly with her, as she has already identified this as an area she believes some people have problems with. It seems that her level of trust is probably different from yours due to events she may not have dealt with fully.
JMO, and because I want you to have a great career experience. :)

We all have scars and quirks from very hurtful life events. I'm not judging in any way, just giving a suggestion to increase the comfort level in the workplace.

Maria

Thank you, Maria, I appreciate it. :)

Everyone wants to say she is mentally ill, but I think she is just an evil person. EVIL does exist in the world. CA is living proof.:twocents:

I hear you but I disagree. Casey is absolutely disordered. That being said, being mentally ill is not the same as being insane and does not excuse her behavior. She is one sick puppy, but she knows right from wrong, and went to great lengths to cover her crime.

Her actions are evil, but she is as disordered as they come and the signs were there long before Caylee died. At some point, she or her parents should have sought help. Mental illness is nothing to play with and as we see here, it had horrible consequences for Caylee.

People are not born evil, they have some innate traits and they are shaped by their environment. When things are left untreated and ignored, disaster and tragedy often follow.

Nature -vs-Nurture. THe biggest argument in Psychology. It is my opinion that we are a mixture of both.

BBM

Did the woman,who son died in the car accident that was rumored to be Caylee's father, ever do a DNA test? I would in a heartbeat. No telling who her father was BUT if he was the father and she is accusing him of rape-I would be taking her butt to a civil court asap for slander.

I never believed George hurt Casey or Caylee. Countless people on the internet and t.v. did though and really dragged his name through the mud. Hope they realized how foolish they were listening to a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. No one should be accused of molesting someone with NO EVIDENCE so publicly the way George Anthony was. So hateful to those who really suffered that brutality. George is not popular but he DID NOT deserve this. He probably did more to protect that child than Casey ever did. I really hope he is in therapy and doesn't try to hurt himself again. That's probably want she wants anyway. Don't give her that pleasure, George. :furious:

Caylee Marie you deserved so much better.

jmo

*CLAP CLAP CLAP!!*

i've always thought that no matter what people say about George, he didn't deserve this from his daughter..especially when he was there for her in the face of the worst possible situation. I truly feel for George. I may not agree with or be happy with the things he's said or done, but I can see how he may not be able to operate on a fully rational level, either, given his circumstance! I'm betting the man wishes he had a time machine!

OH BY THE WAY what did everyone think about Dr W's opinion that George probably molested Caylee since he mentioned that he liked her baby smell at the memorial service? Some people ought to examine themselves and their own sexual issues before they let themselves loose on the public....

I think you are correct now that I think about it, but I don't think the real Jeffrey Hopkins had been in touch with her in awhile - or maybe he had only had casual contact with her at a restaurant maybe? I can't remember exactly!

Interesting. Well, it definitely can change your brain and the way you interact with other people - that's for sure. I was a victim of molestation and the last thing on this earth I could ever do was harm someone else, let alone murder someone! And I don't live my life lying to every Tom, Dick, Harry or Sue! If every one on this earth who was molested as a child turned into liars and murders in their adult lives - this world would really be a horrible place! I can not relate to Casey at all, and don't believe for a second - even if she was molested - that that gives her a pass on the lying or the other horrendous things she did.

Exactly. My abuser was never anywhere NEAR my daughter. And if he had been, and had killed her, I would have killed him myself before calling LE. But I would not have gone on a movie date that night, and entered a Hot Body contest in the mean time.

Being abused as a child did mess with my head. I acted out in my teenage years, was promiscuous, and did some drugs. But I never drove around with a dead baby in my car trunk.

OH BY THE WAY what did everyone think about Dr W's opinion that George probably molested Caylee since he mentioned that he liked her baby smell at the memorial service? Some people ought to examine themselves and their own sexual issues before they let themselves loose on the public....

What?! Don't most parents/grandparents love the baby smell?!

I think the doctor NEEDS a doctor.

Poor George.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP!!*

i've always thought that no matter what people say about George, he didn't deserve this from his daughter..especially when he was there for her in the face of the worst possible situation. I truly feel for George. I may not agree with or be happy with the things he's said or done, but I can see how he may not be able to operate on a fully rational level, either, given his circumstance! I'm betting the man wishes he had a time machine!

I fall short on calling George a "man" ...he's too wrapped up in cindy's apron strings. He needs to grow some cajones and stand up for himself. moo.

Another thing to consider for all the "believers" out there, is that Casey is not just the victim once..but the victim every where she goes! It's not just Lee, but George molesting her..and then of course, she's date raped - and THAT's how she got pregnant..not any other time she consensually had sex, just the one time she was date raped.

What luck must one have to be getting sexually abused by every man she comes in contact with?

The whole thing was just bizarre and very hard to take seriously. Thank God for the comedic relief of Ashton outwardly laughing at Casey's newest turn of events, and Jose having an absolute (and poorly executed) hissy fit while accusing Ashton of calling the DR or someone else an *advertiser censored***. I was literally cracking up nonstop.

I find Casey's little tid-bit about George's shirt being wet a big ol' creepy tell, like maybe her shirt was wet when she possibly drowned Caylee in the pool. I got the overwhelming feeling that she was revealing a detail about the day Caylee died that she never revealed before. She always lets a little of the truth into her lies. I thought the same exact thing when I read that part in Ashton's book.

Also, really loved the Dr's little narcissistic comment about Casey trusting him because she obviously knows that he is competent.

I beg to differ. Bought and paid for competence does not make.

OMG AZLawyer- he really said that? I haven't been able to bring myself to read the reports yet. I will, just not yet. I have however read almost the entire thread and I am just gobsmacked at the ridiculousness and incompetency I have heard so far from these two (ahem) Doctors. Just unbelievable, isn't it?

Exactly. My abuser was never anywhere NEAR my daughter. And if he had been, and had killed her, I would have killed him myself before calling LE. But I would not have gone on a movie date that night, and entered a Hot Body contest in the mean time.

Being abused as a child did mess with my head. I acted out in my teenage years, was promiscuous, and did some drugs. But I never drove around with a dead baby in my car trunk.

The fact that Casey allowed George to babysit Caylee has always led me to believe that Casey is lying about the molestation. A woman who has been abused wouldn't NEVER leave their child alone with the abuser.

Also, the jail tapes when Casey tells George he's the best father ever - paraphrasing there - but she tells him he is the best ever father and grandfather. No....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I would never tell the person who abused me that he was the best ever - even if I had to maintain a relationship with him, and I don't believe too many other victims would either. Casey is lying about the molestation.

Another thing to consider for all the "believers" out there, is that Casey is not just the victim once..but the victim every where she goes! It's not just Lee, but George molesting her..and then of course, she's date raped - and THAT's how she got pregnant..not any other time she consensually had sex, just the one time she was date raped.

What luck must one have to be getting sexually abused by every man she comes in contact with?

So true!! She is the ultimate victim and doesn't take responsibility for one single thing in her life. I actually laughed out loud today when I read that she claimed she was drugged and blacked out, and that's how she got pregnant. I mean for god sake, she's not even responsible for getting herself pregnant now?! How convenient.

I believe I am on record - albeit obscurely - noting the "creep" factor with this well meaning but benighted fellow.

BBM And you are braver than I. He's either got issues, is terribly archaic, or is a someone who only reacts to the check boxes. I loved how he reevaluated the memorial video after FCA had provided him a touchstone or mile marker. I will grant him the benefit of the doubt in that he was and dteam witness and only needed to support - not illuminate -their position. But I think his effectiveness - and validity - is compromised.

I fall short on calling George a "man" ...he's too wrapped up in cindy's apron strings. He needs to grow some cajones and stand up for himself. moo.
Cindy chopped those things off long ago, and they ain't growing back now.

I'm trying to keep my mouth shut and not "make waves," but the bias on this thread in particular is astounding. 2 different doctors who never met Casey before (and had more of a reason if anything to side with the prosecution) said the exact same thing and had the same trouble coming up with a "diagnosis" despite Ashton's attempt to force them to have one.

I don't like how Ashton continues to laugh at the defense; that is unprofessional.

And the fact that 2 people heard Ashton call the doctor an "as&*h*(e" is also way out of line.

I don't understand why people have to be scared to post their views on this thread. Can't it be possible that George WAS involved? Can't it be possible Casey WAS molested? I, for one, think she was and she certainly does fit the profile and I've dealt with a lot of sexual abuse cases.

I have watched every single second of the trial, so you can't possibly tell me something was wrong with the jury. There just wasn't enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. I think the jury were probably very happy today after reading those 2 depositions by those 2 UNBIASED doctors.

Sure to quite sure the DT didn't show the psychologists those tapes (with casey telling george what an amazing father/grandfather he is).

My balloon is kinda popped with the prosecution in the sense that they didn't portray casey's true colors.

But even if they had. I'm not so sure they'd bother to seek knowledge any further then the opening statements.

What was it with LDB's opening statments that the jury didn't buy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back