Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

"Dad took her from me, said all's going to be okay. Daddy will take care of it,"

Yeah. Sure. GA just decided to murder Caylee for no reason. If "daddy took care of it" why did she drive around with the body in her trunk? Why ditch the car? Oh this is just a wealth of nonsense.

Just into the first few pages of Dazinger's depo and already shaking my head over the fact that Casey doesn't want to accept ANY responsibility. Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING, that happened was somebody elses fault...

I'm trying to keep my mouth shut and not "make waves," but the bias on this thread in particular is astounding. 2 different doctors who never met Casey before (and had more of a reason if anything to side with the prosecution) said the exact same thing and had the same trouble coming up with a "diagnosis" despite Ashton's attempt to force them to have one.

I don't like how Ashton continues to laugh at the defense; that is unprofessional.

And the fact that 2 people heard Ashton call the doctor an "as&*h*(e" is also way out of line.

I don't understand why people have to be scared to post their views on this thread. Can't it be possible that George WAS involved? Can't it be possible Casey WAS molested? I, for one, think she was and she certainly does fit the profile and I've dealt with a lot of sexual abuse cases.

I have watched every single second of the trial, so you can't possibly tell me something was wrong with the jury. There just wasn't enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. I think the jury were probably very happy today after reading those 2 depositions by those 2 UNBIASED doctors.

Either she lied to these defense expert doctors (and they bought it) OR Jose lied in the opening statement. Why all the lies? Accidents are always explanable yet no one bothered to tell us how Caylee got into the the trash bags and tossed into the woods. Please notice that in the jail house calls, George is encouraging his daughter to talk to police, FBI etc to help find Caylee. This is not a man guilty of anything to do with Caylee's murder.

Maybe just being pure EVIL isn't considered a mental illness.

I think it takes something, I don't know if you want to call it skill, an illness, whatever, to concoct elaborate lies to the point of incredible detail and then to not only believe in those lies, but then because you are living a lie, to start creating lies based off other lies.

She certainly is 'different' in that regard. Whether that's an illness or not, I'm not a doctor. :crazy:

"Dad took her from me, said all's going to be okay. Daddy will take care of it,"

Yeah. Sure. GA just decided to murder Caylee for no reason. If "daddy took care of it" why did she drive around with the body in her trunk? Why ditch the car? Oh this is just a wealth of nonsense.

Oh Horace, you are so SILLY!! Don't you remember that some "dead" squirells crawled up into her car engine??

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :floorlaugh:

Maybe just being pure EVIL isn't considered an mental illness.

Exactly. And many psychiatrists have an issue with this concept. If a patient doesn't have an obvious mental illness or meet the criteria of being legally insane, then the patient is deemed normal. Wrong! Then this stuff is filtered down to parole boards, etc. The people (with nothing wrong with them) are released back into society to prey on more victims.

I thought it was creepy that the doctor had such a problem or issue with this.

Dr. W. seemed so focused on George being a molester that he seemed to totally forget any other part of the evaluation he was supposed to be doing on Casey.

Well, I guess my mind is in the gutter...because in my mind's eye, while reading that bunch of malarky.....I could picture that doctor all..."worked up"...if you know what I mean. He really, really seemed to enjoy that part of the lie. And the part about him thinking GA's statement about missing Caylee, the smell of her....he actually found that SEXUAL. I don't know, but I find it hard to believe that a 2 year old puts out any kind of sexual "musk" smell.
He was a freak in my opinion.

WHy in the world did Weitz review the two hour tape of the memorial? And why would the DT give him THAT to review? :waitasec: I think the jailhouse tapes would be much more revealing..oh that's right they wanted him to see the family that made her the way she is..

Let's not forget that Cindy stated that when she went to work that morning, Caylee and her egg donor were sleeping, but that she didn't actually see them because the door was closed. IIRC, she also said she could hear them breathing, though how that's possible is beyond me.

Maybe OCA snores like a horse. :floorlaugh: And she ASSumed Caylee was there.

Lee was the only person to have focused on Caylee being missing..CA only worried about checks??? I don't know if I can read this BS

WHy in the world did Weitz review the two hour tape of the memorial? And why would the DT give him THAT to review? :waitasec: I think the jailhouse tapes would be much more revealing..oh that's right they wanted him to see the family that made her the way she is..

It was hilarious though, when he talked about Lee "screaming" CMA, CMA, CMA and kissing his bracelet. The doctor said something like "that was strange -- it obviously was a signal to somebody"

DUH

I am 53 years old. I was sexually abused/assaulted by just about every man/boy I came into contact with between the ages of 7-21. It was not an option for me to "tell" or discuss anything about it because in that time period, no one talked about such things. In fact, I never knew that it was abuse until much much later because it wasn't a subject discussed in public or private, I just thought it was something I had to live with and endure. I've had problems all my life as a result and was just very recently diagnosed with Complex PTSD and it was an overwhelming relief to know that there was a reason for my problems and that it wasn't that I was just crazy or sick. The first and main offender for me was my stepfather. I don't want to go on and on about it, the point is, I was never like Casey. Not even close. The only person I ever felt like killing was myself. I'm married and have three grown boys but if I had had girls, I NEVER would have let them anywhere near those who abused me. A majority of the adult offenders in my situation were alcoholics which is also something I cannot be around at all and I did keep my boys away from that. I was shuttled around to various psychiatrists and even institutionalized by my alcoholic abusive parents because they used me as their personal scapegoat for things they were guilty of and I have to say...not one single doctor ever asked me about sex, sex abuse or even physical abuse and it makes me somewhat angry and sad now in some ways to see what is available these days as far as legal remedies and therapy for victims that I never got. I could have had a very different life had there been options such as those. SO... I don't feel one bit sorry for Casey. She's no victim. If I had her alone in a room I would cram what a real victim is down her vile disgusting lying throat.
---------
Thank you so much. You are truly a hero.

There are so many social workers, psychs, lawyers, media spokespersons and the like who are either corrupt or ignorant.

Wish we had more people like yourself and others (incl. myself) in a position of power to advocate for victims.

BTW, I want to thank 99% of the sleuths here who are telling the truth, and are excellent writers. I'm getting to my 10,000 mark.

Here's an idea: Why don't we hundreds, OK thousands of us, co-write a book?

"Although she believed the child was deceased, part of her wanted her daughter to be alive."
WTF does this mean???? Part of her.... I haven't read this whole article, I just can't get past this statement, "part of her" I wonder which PART she's talking about! This, I don't even know what to call her, the word "IT" comes to mind!!! She's sooooo unbelievable!!!

LDB cracks me up!

A: "Well I know you're very young but I--"
Q: "Oh, no."
A:"--did retire--"
Q:"I just look fabulous"

Lines 20 through 22,

I'm trying to keep my mouth shut and not "make waves," but the bias on this thread in particular is astounding. 2 different doctors who never met Casey before (and had more of a reason if anything to side with the prosecution) said the exact same thing and had the same trouble coming up with a "diagnosis" despite Ashton's attempt to force them to have one.

I don't like how Ashton continues to laugh at the defense; that is unprofessional.

And the fact that 2 people heard Ashton call the doctor an "as&*h*(e" is also way out of line.

I don't understand why people have to be scared to post their views on this thread. Can't it be possible that George WAS involved? Can't it be possible Casey WAS molested? I, for one, think she was and she certainly does fit the profile and I've dealt with a lot of sexual abuse cases.

I have watched every single second of the trial, so you can't possibly tell me something was wrong with the jury. There just wasn't enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. I think the jury were probably very happy today after reading those 2 depositions by those 2 UNBIASED doctors.

IMO the doctors didn't report their opinion of her, they both related what they were told by Casey... a notorious liar. A liar who made the statement among friends on how good of a liar she was. I've not read all the reports yet, but according to what she told Danziner, her entire life is not her fault. According to her, nothing seems to be. There is something seriously wrong with somebody who won't admit to anything but just 'being there' and state that every event in her life, everything bad that happened, was beyond her control.

I'm sorry, but her statements smell worse than the dead squirrel she was blaming the smell of death in her car on.

I think Weitz has dyscalcia. At one point he calls LA the younger brother. Someone asked did she say younger brother (or something). He goes no it says he was born in 82 so he's the younger brother. Now I'm reading where he is all mixed up on GA and the car business. On the same page he says they moved to FL in 89 then he says GA went back into the car business in Fl in 86. :waitasec:

It was hilarious though, when he talked about Lee "screaming" CMA, CMA, CMA and kissing his bracelet. The doctor said something like "that was strange -- it obviously was a signal to somebody"

DUH

:floorlaugh: Funny how his insight is correct THERE.

I am 53 years old. I was sexually abused/assaulted by just about every man/boy I came into contact with between the ages of 7-21. It was not an option for me to "tell" or discuss anything about it because in that time period, no one talked about such things. In fact, I never knew that it was abuse until much much later because it wasn't a subject discussed in public or private, I just thought it was something I had to live with and endure. I've had problems all my life as a result and was just very recently diagnosed with Complex PTSD and it was an overwhelming relief to know that there was a reason for my problems and that it wasn't that I was just crazy or sick. The first and main offender for me was my stepfather. I don't want to go on and on about it, the point is, I was never like Casey. Not even close. The only person I ever felt like killing was myself. I'm married and have three grown boys but if I had had girls, I NEVER would have let them anywhere near those who abused me. A majority of the adult offenders in my situation were alcoholics which is also something I cannot be around at all and I did keep my boys away from that. I was shuttled around to various psychiatrists and even institutionalized by my alcoholic abusive parents because they used me as their personal scapegoat for things they were guilty of and I have to say...not one single doctor ever asked me about sex, sex abuse or even physical abuse and it makes me somewhat angry and sad now in some ways to see what is available these days as far as legal remedies and therapy for victims that I never got. I could have had a very different life had there been options such as those. SO... I don't feel one bit sorry for Casey. She's no victim. If I had her alone in a room I would cram what a real victim is down her vile disgusting lying throat.

:grouphug:

I was just thinking maybe we would have heard from SEVERAL guys claiming to be the baby daddy. not NONE.

I'm not saying I buy the rape story. She could have just laid down for a chain for all I know.

The only way Caylee was a product of rape was if Casey was the rapist...:innocent:

I wonder how GA feels about this. I hope the jury takes note as well. I'm sure they're busy with their lawns and pets and donuts, but it would be good for them to see how wrong they got this.

Hmm...I wonder why FCA left Caylee with GA the supposed molester? I cannot fathom what this woman has done to her family. Absolutely VILE.

Yes... with Cindy's stamp of approval and full blessing.

I would like to know if anybody sees this stuff the same way I do. I tend to read these depos (especially Dr. W’s) with a view that is tainted by my belief that this molestation defense was concocted waaaay back in the case. Before the jailhouse letters, where the idea was floated for the public. I see it as if the defense provided certain “bullet points” to these experts in order to bolster their ludicrous defense lie. Anybody who was here from the beginning and read the threads for 8 hours or more each day will remember that certain posters would throw something out....such as a comment about how strange LA’s speech at the memorial was...and we would run with it. Theories would abound. By the defense’s own admission, they have let it be know that some of the defense came from the blogs themselves.
So I tend to see it as “what came first? The chicken or the egg” kind of thing. I don’t take these things at face value...I can see underpinnings of the defense lie in EVERYTHING.

ETA: I also remember when people started questioning - due to the name Cay-Lee if LA was the father...then the rumor of GA molesting her was thrown in somehow. I just remember when all of this stuff started being discussed and while yes, WSrs are very good at what they do, I think more times than not carrots were being dangled to make the horse follow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back