ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Why Why!

8:44 p.m.

Crime scene investigators have brought buckets and shovels and set up a canopy with walls in the backyard of the home at the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue.

Mel

A canopy is a very bad sign. A difinitive sign if you've hung out at ws enough. Poor baby.

My son has a friend who is 17 and pregnant. Her mom had 7 kids and 5 of them were taken by Children's Services! Custody of her was given to her dad and her stepmom said "its either me or your daughter" and dear dad chose wifey-poo. Now this girl is going from house to house - wherever someone will take her. I just think these parents ALL should be arrested for child endangerment and then maybe they'll start THINKING before popping out kids!

Pisses me off. I'm just so mad right now. Most of us SACRIFICED to be good parents! Did it kill us? NO!

I'm sorry, I'm just so upset right now. I haven't posted on this case before because I totally feared this turn out when I heard about the people surrounding this precious little boy.

J. R. Whitman and Mark A. W. at 6629 Southdale Avenue used to live in Garden City as well - that is where that landfill is that they have taped off and have a deputy guarding it? One other name associated that I can find .........William Edward W.

Can find no MySpace or Facebook for JRW..... have not found a connection to the mom or BF.....yet.

The mother's age is 29, I read it on this thread somewhere and JRW age is listed as 28 or 29(both shown on records). I was wondering if they went to same high school or graduated together. Just a thought. Garden City in a small city NW of Boise, the landfill is quite of few miles north of it. I have always thought of it as being Boise landfill, so I mislead you all when I posted address. We always call it Seaman's Gulch, without thinking which city actually claims it.
Savannahanna

A canopy is a very bad sign. A difinitive sign if you've hung out at ws enough. Poor baby.

I haven't hung out at WS very long SuziQ but this canopy thing happening absoltuely stinks. Am very sad and angry right now - Robert is a beautiful child with a very shy hesitant smile.

Thanks, Angel! :) I mostly just wanted to make sure that the original poster got credit. I agree with you that the more info we have here to refer to, the better.

But...I'm not new. I've been here for around 3 years. I think you may have meant to say welcome to the poster who posted just before me, atstephens9.

But I agree with you. WS members are the greatest! I've stumbled across a few other places while Googling, and I'd be scared to post at most of them. I've never once been frightened of posting an opinion here. And we don't mind having you around, Angel. You are always on top of the latest articles, and that's a huge help! :blowkiss: to you and all WS members.

But now actually ON topic...I've always had a bad feeling about this case, but ever since last night I've just been sick about it. Prayers and positive thoughts to Robert's true family, his father, and those that really care about him. That they will soon have answers and their little boy.

Idaho4Groenes You are correct that I meant to say welcome to atstephens9 to WS's! :biggrin: That's what I get for multi-tasking on so many threads! :wink:

(Bolded By Me 2nd Part Of Your Post) I've had the same bad feeling too since I first starting getting all of the facts & the backgrounds of the mother :curses: (I really can't call her that & if I called her what I wanted to I'd get a TO or banned at this point! :furious: ) & her bf.

My prayers go out to Robert's Dad & his family that did love so dearly. I really was wishing that there would be a miracle, but it's not looking that way right now. :( :cry: Whoever & everyone that is responsible for harming/murdering such a beautiful little boy like Robert should all spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Does Idaho have the DP there? If they do & he is found murdered that is what that should get.

:angel:

The mother's age is 29, I read it on this thread somewhere and JRW age is listed as 28 or 29(both shown on records). I was wondering if they went to same high school or graduated together. Just a thought. Garden City in a small city NW of Boise, the landfill is quite of few miles north of it. I have always thought of it as being Boise landfill, so I mislead you all when I posted address. We always call it Seaman's Gulch, without thinking which city actually claims it.
Savannahanna

When I lived in Boise in the late 70s, Garden City was known as "Garbage City". Has the city gotten a facelift since then?

My son has a friend who is 17 and pregnant. Her mom had 7 kids and 5 of them were taken by Children's Services! Custody of her was given to her dad and her stepmom said "its either me or your daughter" and dear dad chose wifey-poo. Now this girl is going from house to house - wherever someone will take her. I just think these parents ALL should be arrested for child endangerment and then maybe they'll start THINKING before popping out kids!

Pisses me off. I'm just so mad right now. Most of us SACRIFICED to be good parents! Did it kill us? NO!

I'm sorry, I'm just so upset right now. I haven't posted on this case before because I totally feared this turn out when I heard about the people surrounding this precious little boy.

Thank you, Kimster - I hear you. It makes me all the madder when I look back on my journey. It took me 32 years to conceive my beautiful (now 12 YO son), then a devestating loss of #2, then pre-cancer made me lose all my reproductive parts.

These horrid horrid people, have beautiful babies, but they don't care. If I can save one child in my lifetime, my job here is done.

Bless,

Mel

Ok if M A Whit** is 47...there is quite a bit of stuff I found in the court records...still looking...

I suspected the mother when I saw her face and heard her account for her son's disappearance. Who holds a child's birthday party at 9:30 pm on a Friday Night? We should learn soon what happened.

I'm just now reading this thread. This is SO sad. Why in the heck was this "mother" allowed to have any child in her care? One might think that maybe if you've bashed in the skull of one of your kids you might do it again? Ya think?

So sad for this little one. No doubt I'll read tomorrow that he was found buried or in a landfill and "mom" and BF will have been arrested. Ugh. So sick of this.

The BF goes to the hospital. Melissa Huckaby anyone? Do they go cuz they have guilt? Panic attacks? Need meds cuz they are gonna get caught? I'm certain it's not because they care what they have done. It's self serving and they need drugs to cope. Or they want sympathy. I have none whatsoever.

Why do people keep killing children? For as long as I live, I will never ever understand this.

Please God, tell me this isn't happening to one of our children, AGAIN!?!?!?!

I hope the couple thousand volunteers are outraged enough that they get down to the next city council meeting and demand something be done about the laws in the area. That mother should still be in jail for cracking her other baby's skull!!! And NOT been allowed to be around little Robert at ALL!

Elepher50, ita with you. It does stink. Everytime I hear of a canopy go up my heart breaks. Especially if its the "blue tarp". Kimster, ita with everything you said. I almost can't post in these threads anymore without sounding redundant!

I'm sorry, I know I should read back again, but how far away from the Mother's (Pffft) place is this backyard they're digging in?

When I lived in Boise in the late 70s, Garden City was known as "Garbage City". Has the city gotten a facelift since then?

Hi Kimster,
You wouldn't recognize it. Still has some rough areas there. but chinden Blvd. cleaned up with variety of businesses. No X stores anymore. That gave it the worst rep. Boise's growth has basically encircled Garden City.
Savannahanna

Idaho4Groenes You are correct that I meant to say welcome to atstephens9 to WS's! :biggrin: That's what I get for multi-tasking on so many threads! :wink:

(Bolded By Me 2nd Part Of Your Post) I've had the same bad feeling too since I first starting getting all of the facts & the backgrounds of the mother :curses: (I really can't call her that & if I called her what I wanted to I'd get a TO or banned at this point! :furious: ) & her bf.

My prayers go out to Robert's Dad & his family that did love so dearly. I really was wishing that there would be a miracle, but it's not looking that way right now. :( :cry: Whoever & everyone that is responsible for harming/murdering such a beautiful little boy like Robert should all spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Does Idaho have the DP there? If they do & he is found murdered that is what that should get.

:angel:

Yes, we do have the death penalty here. "Since 1976 there have been 24 offenders who have received a death sentence from the State of Idaho. Data prior to 1976 is not readily available. Since 1970 Idaho has had only one execution. It occurred in 1994."

http://www.corr.state.id.us/facts/death_row.htm

Nobody better get off with a slap on the wrist this time around. :furious:

And by the way...happy birthday!!! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads