AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has done alot of research for so many cases in the past 24 hours even. All I gotta say is thanks Momtective. I don't know where it comes from, but again, thank you.

I just wish I could find someone to pay me to do this.:crazy: I love it, it's in me and it makes me happy doing the research. But most of all it is very satisfying knowing that I might have contributed something to help save or recover a missing child or adult.

You know, the Smiths from what they said tonight had contact with EJ quite a few times while she was on the run. Why did she lie in a prior interview that she did not?
Mark Klaas said it best - these people need to tell LE what they know then go away. There is no reason for them to keep staying involved in this case, if as they keep stating they are not involved.
I tell you I am confused as anything! This case is making me crazy, the Smiths story keeps changing, things don't make sense, Elizabeth is lying, and still here we are 13 (I think) days later with no sign of Gabriel.
Thanks you Suzi for the bus schedule -that helped, and Closer for the map! That really made it clearer to me the geography, since I have never even been to that part of the country except passing through north Texas.;)

Thanks everyone that answered my question.

seeing that it is very common I hope my question did not put anyone on the defensive I just honestly had not ever seen it.

I am suprised that NG didn't jump on that like she did the diaper rash, which my oldest and youngest both had incurable diaper rash from the diaper itself. finally had to go with cloth for a period of time.

Nope not defensive,
However the NG diaper rash spiel did raise my hackles. My son gets prescription stuff, his are so bad, and he is most definitely not left in his diapers all day nor neglected.
Which circles me around to something else, why is NG so determined to make it seem like Gabe was hated every day he wasn't in the Smith's care? I can't really understand where she's coming from, at all. I guess that's a good thing.

I thought she took a bus from San Antonio to Ft. Lauderdale? If that is the case according to greyhound.com schedual for a Sunday(the same day of the week she was said to leave san antonio) departure this is what the schedual would look like

schedual.png

A straight shot with no stop or layover in Victoria.

And to think she was within an hour and a half of me...I would have braved the freakin' 14 degree temperatures here to have met the bus in Beaumont and drug her arse off of it.:banghead:...I promise we would know where Gabriel is. :crazy:

I thought the exact same thing when I realized she came thru Baton Rouge.
30 minutes from me.

And to think she was within an hour and a half of me...I would have braved the freakin' 14 degree temperatures here to have met the bus in Beaumont and drug her arse off of it.:banghead:...I promise we would know where Gabriel is. :crazy:

I know exactly what you mean! I live in Tempe and I can't even begin to express how frustrating this is to me.

Any idea what the price difference is between Tornado and the other bus lines? Is Tornado the cheapest there is?

I've been thinking that they might have set the bus and hotels up through a cut rate travel broker. If so, and if LE has those records, it could answer a lot of questions about the rooms being booked in advance and finding the bus and possibly even Nashville.

Another weird thing is the fact that the Tempe police officer didn't appear on the NG show tonight. He has been on there giving updates regularly, but nothing tonight. I could understand, after Nancy treated him so badly, why he wouldn't reappear. I just wonder if that was the reason or it was something else ?

I thought she took a bus from San Antonio to Ft. Lauderdale? If that is the case according to greyhound.com schedual for a Sunday(the same day of the week she was said to leave san antonio) departure this is what the schedual would look like

schedual.png

In my experience the schedule does not always list every single stop as some of them in smaller towns are very brief so I'm thinking the bus may have stopped in Victoria even on this schedule. Regardless of whether it stopped or not it would have passed through Victoria on this route.

I just wish I could find someone to pay me to do this.:crazy: I love it, it's in me and it makes me happy doing the research. But most of all it is very satisfying knowing that I might have contributed something to help save or recover a missing child or adult.

Ya, I now what you are saying. I spent alot of years making alot of money for alot of people doing what my business was doing....I then tried to do it for some good and got burnt out. I still got my really good connections, but for now it's fun to watch y'all dig up what you do. And believe me when I say you all are greatly admired. Ws is the best.

Nope not defensive,
However the NG diaper rash spiel did raise my hackles. My son gets prescription stuff, his are so bad, and he is most definitely not left in his diapers all day nor neglected.
Which circles me around to something else, why is NG so determined to make it seem like Gabe was hated every day he wasn't in the Smith's care? I can't really understand where she's coming from, at all. I guess that's a good thing.

I use this stuff on my kids called Resinol it is the color of bandaids, smells like bandaids but it is freaking waterproof, and THICK!!! I don't dare put it on with my finger because I might walk around with it on there for a few washings! lol

I do hate how she makes it out like the only people that care about this child is the Smiths!

One would never go to Mexico from San Antonio via Victoria, I can almost guarantee these phone pings were on her trip to Florida.

San Antonio to Mexico is 150 miles, San Antonio-Victoria-Mexico probably about 275 miles

This is interesting, but it would contradict what LE has said about EJ getting on the bus across the street from the Motel 6 where EJ's car was found.

So.... that would mean that the pings happened while EJ was on the bus? Or EJ bought the ticket, abandoned the car, BUT never got on the bus? I wonder if the bus driver remembers her? Surely LE has interviewed the bus driver by this time? I wish we knew what time the pings happened. You could be totally right......

Salem

In my experience the schedule does not always list every single stop as some of them in smaller towns are very brief so I'm thinking the bus may have stopped in Victoria even on this schedule. Regardless of whether it stopped or not it would have passed through Victoria on this route.

Gotcha!
I dunno never been on a bus!

schedual.png

Maybe she, and her helpers, thought LE wouldn't check this particular bus service (like they would Greyhound) ?

I just called the Tornado in San Antonio and if the guy I talked to was right they don't stop in Victoria. It's San Antonio 12 pm to Houston where there's a layover til 7 pm then it's straight to Florida. According to him, they don't go to Miami either. A ticket to Tampa costs $200. Are we sure she took the Tornado ?

This is the one I called---San Antonio, TX 7914 IH-35 South, (210)922-9010, 1(800)754-1182

This is interesting, but it would contradict what LE has said about EJ getting on the bus across the street from the Motel 6 where EJ's car was found.

So.... that would mean that the pings happened while EJ was on the bus? Or EJ bought the ticket, abandoned the car, BUT never got on the bus? I wonder if the bus driver remembers her? Surely LE has interviewed the bus driver by this time? I wish we knew what time the pings happened. You could be totally right......

Salem

I don't think it contradicts what LE has said at all. It contradicts what some news reports have said about cell phone pings in Victoria meaning EJ was travelling towards the Mexico border.

Another person on In Session posted that Tornado does not go through Victoria.

I don't think it contradicts what LE has said at all. It contradicts what some news reports have said about cell phone pings in Victoria meaning EJ was travelling towards the Mexico border.

So they don't think that EJ was headed to the Mexico border?
But they do know that her cell phone was pinging in Victoria?

I just called the Tornado in San Antonio and if the guy I talked to was right they don't stop in Victoria. It's San Antonio 12 pm to Houston where there's a layover til 7 pm then it's straight to Florida. According to him, they don't go to Miami either. A ticket to Tampa costs $200. Are we sure she took the Tornado ?

This is the one I called---San Antonio, TX 7914 IH-35 South, (210)922-9010, 1(800)754-1182

Could she have taken the Tornado bus to the Greyhound station? Stupid thought I know but apparently they have her on video going into that bus station. Could she have just caught a cab from there to take her to the Greyhound station.

Any idea what the price difference is between Tornado and the other bus lines? Is Tornado the cheapest there is?

I've been thinking that they might have set the bus and hotels up through a cut rate travel broker. If so, and if LE has those records, it could answer a lot of questions about the rooms being booked in advance and finding the bus and possibly even Nashville.

I don't think so.She was in Motel 6 right ? The tornado is a mainly hispanic busline. Trust me, I took it once to Mexico and it really sucked. El Conejo (the Rabbit) busline is much better. In fact, the man I talked to asked me if I spoke Spanish. Lucky that I do, because I was fakin that I wanted to buy a ticket for my father-in-law.
There is a Tornado in Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member