TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
redcat, I know that the rumor is flying that he left and no one knows where he is.

To be totally honest, it scared the s*** out of me. I honestly thought about taking my girls and going somewhere else for the night.

I have, from an extremely reliable source, learned that it is not true. If I still believed that rumor, I would not be home now.

I don't believe this is a random crime.Most crimes are not random.However, we do not know yet. You are safe in your own home but only you know best. Be safe.

Why would a little girl be in and out of a shed like that one?
Was she hiding things?
It doesn't look to comfy........

It's called "the GIFT of FEAR great book to read............we have the sense to know ......use the gut feeling!

Never heard of it, but I'll be ordering it from Amazon! Thanks

I also just wanted to mention how important teaching children what "grooming behaviors" are.

Hailey's little girlfriend in the video at the link said she was scared of the boyfriend/stepdad and didn't feel comfortable being around him.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13779246

OMG....how sad!! My theory is that Hailey was able to avoid him most of the time. Knew when he would be there and she could go to dads house. That morning....after being fired, quitting...he shows up and takes her by surprise. Bless her heart....I pray I'm wrong and she just got fed up with having to deal with moms bf and is hiding somewhere with someone she trusts....

I just watched that vid & hearing her friend say that made my stomach queasy. :(

I always question boyfriends of single moms. I feel single moms should never allow their children to be alone around boyfriends nor should boyfriends babysit the children.. Just to be safe becausse we hear over and over again how something goes wrong. I thought she mayhave been uncomfortable around him because it seems she left as soon as he got to the house. I did not know he lived there. JMO.
I guess it comes from being a trauma nurse and having sisters and parents who are social workers who work Child Protection. I may just be jaded.

anyone have link to the live news feed? tyia

it sounds like they are getting some answers with the Texas Rangers here. Let it start getting somewhere fast, we need her home.

A. I think SA is guilty as Hello.
B. That said, I think the little girl claiming to be friends with Hailey would have said something 9 days ago if Hailey complained to her that she was afraid of her mom's boyfriend. imho.

Okay - here ya go:

attachment.php

This triangle is the area I am scared the search may go.

Sorry, I hadn't gotten back yet. With the FBI coming in... that is usually not a good sign.

My prayers go out to all right now.

If things are ok with SA then why isn't he at BO's house consoling /helping her?

I always question boyfriends of single moms. I feel single moms should never allow their children to be alone around boyfriends nor should boyfriends babysit the children.. Just to be safe becausse we hear over and over again how something goes wrong. I thought she mayhave been uncomfortable around him because it seems she left as soon as he got to the house. I did not know he lived there. It would be interessting to know how long mom dated him before moving him in the house. JMO

IMO I will go as far and saying single moms should never allow the men in their life even around their children until they've been with them atleast a year! Then maybe after another year they can start considering living toogether!

redcat, I know that the rumor is flying that he left and no one knows where he is.

To be totally honest, it scared the s*** out of me. I honestly thought about taking my girls and going somewhere else for the night.

I have, from an extremely reliable source, learned that it is not true. If I still believed that rumor, I would not be home now.

BBM

I won't ask why but I'm reading through the lines here...

A. I think SA is guilty as Hello.
B. That said, I think the little girl claiming to be friends with Hailey would have said something 9 days ago if Hailey complained to her that she was afraid of her mom's boyfriend. imho.

Maybe she did.
Maybe no one asked her.

Why would a little girl be in and out of a shed like that one?
Was she hiding things?
It doesn't look to comfy........

if she was a tomboy maybe it had something in there like sports equipment or wanted to sneak a smoke or a private cell phone call? (If she even smoked.)

Still would love t know where he is right now. That alone would be very telling

are you afraid of him?
Do you think he would come to your house?
Why?

I havn't talked to Billie since this afternoon. We had plans to have supper together.

I work out of town, and before I even got home, rumors were flying. I hadn't been able to get ahold of Billie, and had no idea what was going on. I went by her house, but didn't stop due to all the media.

If you could only see how it is here now. The change that has come over the town. Everyone is nervous. It is catching, or seems that way to me.

I have been to Billie's house nearly every day, with my husband and girls. Just because she is my friend and she needs to be around people rather than sitting by herself despairing.

Because I couldn't get ahold of her or find out what was going on, yes, I did get scared. I had no idea if the rumors were true - I hadn't been home all day. If the rumor had been true that he had fled and couldnt be found, then yes, I would have been terrified because if that had happened, then to me, it would have meant that he was involved in Hailey's dissapearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288