NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a new report but I don't remember seeing this from AB's co-worker before. Another witness to the abuse Zahara took and let slide !!:furious:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/13/8/investigators-search-burke-site-again-ar-453434/
Investigators search Burke site again
snip-
The man who helped Adam Baker, Zahra’s father, get his job working for the tree trimming and lawn maintenance crew was at the scene. Bobby Green said he lived next door to the Bakers in Sawmills and his three children used to go to the Bakers' home to play with Zahra.

Now he thinks the Bakers may have murdered their daughter, and he wonders if he put his children in harm's way by letting them visit the Bakers' home.

He described Zahra's mother, Elisa Baker, as a mean woman who could not be trusted.

"I think she's evil. She lied about everything all the time," he said. "She had a short fuse, especially with Zahra, because she was jealous of the time she spent with her father."

Green said Elisa was physically abusive toward her stepdaughter and suspects she's behind Zahra's disappearance. He added that he suspects that Adam Baker may also be involved in the crime.

He either sat by and watched it all happen or was in on it himself said:
I agree! I actually hold AB more culpable than SM. This was HIS child. I'm not excusing SM's actions but I find AB's lack of ANY action at all to be far more disturbing.

you know why I don't buy anything those neighbors are saying? The woman is suppose to be the apartment manager- there is NO way she wouldn't know there was a child living there.

The removal of the twin mattress from the house don't indicates that Zahra did have a space and bed of her own in the new house I see no reason the same wouldn't have been true in the apt.

About the only thing I believe right now is "Zahra Is Missing."

The neighbors claiming that Zahra slept in the attic with all the "blown" insulation, IMO is off their rockers. Blown insulation is very itchy stuff and anyone up there, unless totally covered, would be extremely miserable. MOO

It depends a great deal on what the insulation is made of. I've got an attic with a paper-fiber blown-in insulation and it isn't itchy at all. I keep a few things stored up there (seasonal decorations, etc) and have had plenty of contact with the insulation material. I don't know if fiberglass is ever used for blown-in insulation, but if so, that would be very itchy indeed (and extremely unhealthy).

He says "the dad"

Thank you. :) That to me is very telling. I don't think he should be planning his trip back to beautiful Australia anytime soon. LE is hot on his trail, time for dad to wake up and realize how serious this is.

This isn't a new report but I don't remember seeing this from AB's co-worker before. Another witness to the abuse Zahara took and let slide !!:furious:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/13/8/investigators-search-burke-site-again-ar-453434/
snip-
The man who helped Adam Baker, Zahra’s father, get his job working for the tree trimming and lawn maintenance crew was at the scene. Bobby Green said he lived next door to the Bakers in Sawmills and his three children used to go to the Bakers' home to play with Zahra.

Now he thinks the Bakers may have murdered their daughter, and he wonders if he put his children in harm's way by letting them visit the Bakers' home.

He described Zahra's mother, Elisa Baker, as a mean woman who could not be trusted.

"I think she's evil. She lied about everything all the time," he said. "She had a short fuse, especially with Zahra, because she was jealous of the time she spent with her father."

Green said Elisa was physically abusive toward her stepdaughter and suspects she's behind Zahra's disappearance. He added that he suspects that Adam Baker may also be involved in the crime.

This guy STILL let his children go over an play EVEN though he knew Elisa had a short fuse. :banghead:

I don't believe him at all. There's a huge difference between his demeanor and that of someone truly innocent, like Mark Lunsford.

Yeppers! He's doing his best.

The only safe thing for me to say on Baker's latest comments is that he thinks he is going to get away with "this", whatever "this" is.

He's not. I have complete confidence in US LE. He's not getting away with anything and it will be a long long time before he sees the sunny shores of Oz again, if ever.

Don't be too sure. Plea bargains are a dime a dozen over here, and there's an obvious preferred perp in this case that he's in a position to give oodles of information about. Plus cash-strapped states aren't terribly eager to increase their prison populations, so a plea-bargain-and-deport approach to disposing of AB would be very attractive. Believe me, we don't want to keep him any more than you want him back, and his Australian citizenship definitely tips the balance towards sending him back. You may well get him back much sooner than you imagine (possibly even before anybody goes to trial in this case, with an agreement that he would return to testify). The bright side is that his life in Australia will be quite miserable after all this publicity about his parenting habits.

snip-

It's a common name but I think it's the same guy who we already heard from earlier, Kayla Rotenberry's fiance.

On Tuesday, Rotenberry was showing people a drawing Zahra made and a bunny made out of a sock that the missing girl had given her daughter.

Rotenberry's fiance, Bobby Green, said, "I wish all kids were like Zahra."

Green said he saw the little girl with black eyes and bruises in the past, but said the girl's step-mother Elsa Baker "...always said it was Zahra falling down, Zahra doing this, Zahra doing that." Green said he didn't believe the stepmother and thought something was wrong.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

:banghead::banghead: So this information written in the charlotte news is from a FRIGGIN Facebook post, of which, anyone can post anything they want to post! :furious:

Seriously. We'd be better off getting our info from the National Enquirer, if that's the Charlotte Observer's standard of journalism.

Oy....I gotta say he looks and sounds sincere. But with what we know, I just can't believe he is.

Yep. I'm sure the wheels are turning a million miles an hour in his head, trying to figure out how to get out of this.

I don't believe him at all. There's a huge difference between his demeanor and that of someone truly innocent, like Mark Lunsford.

I don't either-there's HINK all over that man. Where's the desperation? My gosh I think I've seen more emotion and desperation from everyone who's posted here than on that interview!! :banghead:
If you don't think or know either way if your wife has something to do with Zahra missing-where is a plea to the perp who may have her?:waitasec:

Did you notice he talked about her in past tense. He knows.

I am still catching up on all of the threads. I had to leave WS after Kyron because it broke my heart too much. But Zahra is really pulling at my heart strings and I came back. This is heartbreaking, she is such a beautiful girl and I can't even begin to imagine what she has gone through. If she is gone, bless her heart.

I don't either-there's HINK all over that man. Where's the desperation? My gosh I think I've seen more emotion and desperation from everyone who's posted here than on that interview!! :banghead:
If you don't think or know either way if your wife has something to do with Zahra missing-where is a plea to the perp who may have her?:waitasec:

Exactly! Regardless of the disappearance, how can an entire county know about the abuse but somehow you didn't *see* anything? And now that you *know* about the abuse, you still "don't know" if your wife was involved?? Please. Kaine Horman didn't think twice about filing for divorce and kicking his prized wife out of the house, despite "proof" of his son's dead body. AB looks 'concerned' and 'worried', but that's because he knows his freedom is limited.

^ agree, the only thing Adam's not sure about is what the best stance to take is to try and save his own butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth