State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can agree to disagree. As a juror I would want to hear everything and the invalid cookie in reference to the only smoking gun evidence is too important to not mention, imo.

As a juror, you would not know anything that someone said that was not a witness in this case. Unless, you decided to not follow the rules of the court.

Original plan was for state to go after lunch. Since defense went short, maybe before lunch now?

Original plan was for state to go after lunch. Since defense went short, maybe before lunch now?

hiya:seeya:

i think trenkle will speak now

lol on the text.......

hopefully trenkle will bring some passion, if he speaks......yes kurtz did a good job imo in that i agree with what you said, he made all the points needed and then some.....

but trenkle better do some "preachin'" and get that jury stirred up.......

I think he will Queenie. Trenkle is much more emotional type of guy so that would fit his style. He might have an old fashion revival up there before it is offer.

I wish there was a way to have an automatic text message sent to me when the verdict is coming in! I guess I will stalk wral !

So they will have lunch and then be done by 330 maybe? I dont think 90 minutes is enough time, I think they will be back tomorrow. Maybe we should take a poll!

i get emails from wral..you should be able to sign up on the website

The jury has heard enough, their tired, and ready to get back to daily life. I feel sure 75% of them have their minds made up. There will be a few strong personalities who will sway the weak. Others will explain what isn't understood about the tech stuff. Quick verdict IMO.

I've been there, done that, it happens. The weak back up to the wall resting their head, the strong sit around the table with pads making their points.
Very tough behind close doors. At least mine was.

I can't wait for this case to be over. I will have a few days break before Casey Anthony's trial starts...

I am 100% sure this case will be over this week. I am wishing 100% it will be done today. ;)

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the jury room....wonder what the initial vote will be. If it is split they may take a long time. Just think how long we have debated over some minor things.

The defense isn't finished. Now it's Trenkle's turn for the defense. Then lunch, then the prosecution's turn for 2 hours which will be divided between Cummings and Boz.

I think he will Queenie. Trenkle is much more emotional type of guy so that would fit his style. He might have an old fashion revival up there before it is offer.

as we say here in the south, a come to jesus meeting:floorlaugh:

I can't wait for this case to be over. I will have a few days break before Casey Anthony's trial starts...

I am 100% sure this case will be over this week. I am wishing 100% it will be done today. ;)

I wish it would be over today; however, if so, then that's pretty good proof the jury already had their minds made up. I think they will render a verdict by tomorrow afternoon.

I wish it would be over today; however, if so, then that's pretty good proof the jury already had their minds made up. I think they will render a verdict by tomorrow afternoon.

I agree with you.

Trenkle is up. I'm looking forward to his remarks and then the State's.

IMO, Kurtz is just not a good story teller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123