GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

Yes. Articles like this one just make RB words true. Done deal. This is what people will read and believe.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...entence-parole-eligibility-20-years/23006220/

"Bella Bond's mother, Rachelle, testified to the jury that she watched McCarthy kill her daughter and later helped dispose of her body. Rachelle Bond was due to be sentenced this week after she pleaded guilty to being an accessory to murder, but the judge on Wednesday postponed her sentencing date to July."

The End.

I don't understand how this somehow lessens her responsibility in this situation. SHE was the one obligated to protect that precious innocent gift she was given.

(not directed at the person I quoted, just general frustration with anyone who thinks this BS excuses that junkie)

I don't understand how this somehow lessens her responsibility in this situation. SHE was the one obligated to protect that precious innocent gift she was given.

(not directed at the person I quoted, just general frustration with anyone who thinks this BS excuses that junkie)

That's right she could have kicked him out immediately. If he wouldn't leave call the cops or start eviction. No one forced her to take heroin. If it wasn't MM it would have been someone else to blame for shooting up. She was never clean all you had to do was listen to her through that Birthday video.

Not one witness not even old girlfriends ever said MM was abusive.

She a lying manipulative junkie. All you had to do was listen to her sisters interview about her. What kind of person gets three kids taken away? I bet the poor kids want nothing to do with this poor excuse of a mother.

She could have at least buried her daughter then throwing her little body in the sea to be eaten by fish. She was too lazy to bury her daughter. She's pathetic. Now I'm getting all upset again. [emoji35]

I hope at least one juror grants an interview.

Yes, that would be interesting to hear - (a juror giving an interview!)

Hopefully none of them will write a book.... :(

Most of us here believe Mother RB alone killed her daughter. There is no evidence MM killed her. It was a rush to judgement. Most of us have watched this trial since day one and then some.

Just catching up. Poor sweet Bella. I absolutely believe RB killed her. IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had somehow unsubscribed from this thread and just caught up. I gather MM got life (parole eligible in 2037) but am I reading correctly that RB might be about to get freed??!?!

He said / she said: they both should get the same, in fact she should get a bit longer for spectacularly failing as a mother.

Yep - RB will be in court Wednesday, July 12th - and will be released, I believe, IF they have found her a "bed" in a rehab center.

Yep - RB will be in court Wednesday, July 12th - and will be released, I believe, IF they have found her a "bed" in a rehab center.

That's pathetic. Why is she so special? Why should she remain in jail just because she wants to at tax payers expense. It's not a free motel. She wants her free bed, meds and meals. They need to kick her out into the streets like every other inmate in jail released. They don't get beds for other inmates that are homeless. I'm so disgusted with the outcome of this case and I thought CA was bad.

That is shocking. I must be mixing her up with someone else (Kristen Bury - Chance's mother?) as in my head I thought she got 25 years. How the hell is she getting out after less than 2 years?!

She can go "do a Kristen" for all I care. Vile woman should be equally, if not more, responsible for Bella's death and what happened afterwards. Urgh.

That is shocking. I must be mixing her up with someone else (Kristen Bury - Chance's mother?) as in my head I thought she got 25 years. How the hell is she getting out after less than 2 years?!

She can go "do a Kristen" for all I care. Vile woman should be equally, if not more, responsible for Bella's death and what happened afterwards. Urgh.

Actually I think she likes incarceration since she wants to continue to stay behind bars because since she has nothing, no one and no where to go boo hoo. So no really punishment IMO Best punishment for her would be to throw her back out in the streets with no free housing help and no food stamps. No nothing that's her punishment. Get her a JOB!!! not a bed. What's the point she will be back doing heroin in no time. Picking up druggies off the street making more babies to get welfare then losing them to state or killing them

Funny you should say that, Whiteorchids... I am waiting for the news that she is back with Amaroso and knocked up again

Funny you should say that, Whiteorchids... I am waiting for the news that she is back with Amaroso and knocked up again

I know. Lol.

I know people that have gone to court ordered rehab and have come out a bigger addict then before they went in, some people manage to get drugs while in there. Once again whether she's incarcerated, in rehab or on the streets she's resourceful in being taken care being fed, housed, clothed, always on the taxpayers dime.

I know. Lol.

I know people that have gone to court ordered rehab and have come out a bigger addict then before they went in, some people manage to get drugs while in there. Once again whether she's incarcerated, in rehab or on the streets she's resourceful in being taken care being fed, housed, clothed, always on the taxpayers dime.

And what is her power over men? I don't get it. If JA had a brain and so much concern why didn't he drop a dime on her when he found out? She has used and abused every man in her life and I just don't get it. As a reasonably intelligent man myself I just don't see it. She's revolting IMO.
UGH

So tomorrow is the day. I wonder if the State found her a 'bed'? smh

Bed? Like she deserves a bed. Why don't they toss her in an old duffle bag with old rusty weights and toss her in an alligator infested pond.

Anyone know "what time" this is scheduled for today??

TIA! :wave:

And will it be live-streamed??

So it's only about 11;10am there???

TIA! :wave:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads