Germany - Pedophile allowed to work in Kindergarten

believe09

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071115...ergarten_dc;_ylt=An.YNMykBq3OzYc68WPHdGqs0NUE

Wait until you guys read this one...the court worker should be flogged.

BERLIN (Reuters) - A convicted pedophile sentenced to do community service in a German kindergarten will return to court next week to face charges of abusing two children there, a regional prosecutor's office said Thursday.
he man was allowed to work as a janitor at the Evangelical Kindergarten St Petri in Melle, near the northern city of Osnabrueck, because a court worker missed three prior pedophilia convictions on his record, said Alexander Retemeyer, spokesman for the Osnabrueck prosecutor's office. The man, identified only as A.B., had been sentenced to 720 hours of community service earlier this year for working on the sly while collecting welfare payments.
"The colleague didn't pay attention and didn't see he had a sexual conviction, so she allowed him to serve in a kindergarten," Retemeyer said. "She didn't read the file."
The prior convictions date from 1988-1990, when the man was living in the former East Germany, Retemeyer said. Though the convictions are listed in the man's criminal record, the details are unclear because prosecutors cannot access his East German police file.
Police arrested the man in April after the head of the kindergarten reported he had fondled himself in front of two children.

Unbelievable! Looks like German laws are just as FU as USA laws. The maggot should have been in prison...not in a Kindergarten.

I hope that all he did was fondle himself in front of the children. My dd working as a hostess upscale resturant says men fondle themselves under the pretense of arranging themselves in open public coming in all the time. Hopefully this is the case and he got caught before any further damage was done. imo

Unbelievable! Looks like German laws are just as FU as USA laws. The maggot should have been in prison...not in a Kindergarten.

It's not that their laws are messed up - it's that a human being made a mistake (the court worker who didn't see his 3 SOs) - very big difference, IMHO. The guy was doing community service because he was bilking the welfare system, not because he was an SO.

It's not that their laws are messed up - it's that a human being made a mistake (the court worker who didn't see his 3 SOs) - very big difference, IMHO. The guy was doing community service because he was bilking the welfare system, not because he was an SO.
i think the FU law that they are talking about is the fact a man with 3 prior sex offences is not in jail for life. we have laws that say a sex offender can not work with children or live near a school and such but that will not keep a pervert from finding children. as long as we allow sex offenders to commit multiple acts and be released then re offend and be released then re offend and be released the laws are FU.

i think the FU law that they are talking about is the fact a man with 3 prior sex offences is not in jail for life. we have laws that say a sex offender can not work with children or live near a school and such but that will not keep a pervert from finding children. as long as we allow sex offenders to commit multiple acts and be released then re offend and be released then re offend and be released the laws are FU.

Hey sherri:blowkiss: ,

Okay - now I understand! Hope you are well.

SCM

Hey sherri:blowkiss: ,

Okay - now I understand! Hope you are well.

SCM
:blowkiss: busy with kids and stuff but ty for asking. glad i could clear it up, now i just hope i was right about what i thought they meant lol. good to talk at ya again hun.:blowkiss:

:blowkiss: busy with kids and stuff but ty for asking. glad i could clear it up, now i just hope i was right about what i thought they meant lol. good to talk at ya again hun.:blowkiss:
;) Yep, that's exactly what I meant!!:) 3 SO(B)'s should not see the light of day...much less a kindergarten!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back