WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm, Are you talking about the creek that was mentioned that had been searched 6 times?

J. Mullins property? I don't think anyone has ever gotten a confirmation on his address. And that area you have a square around.. it doesn't look like Jims property (where is the creek?)

I'm referring to the following...

Scandi (post #641) -

I thought, well am sure, that he lives in the house at the corner of 6th and Fir.

That is where Fir has not been paved as a street and on the map you see what looks like an alley or dirt road that is Fir st. Directly adjacent to the south of that unpaved street is a bare chunk of land.

When we saw the video with JM being interviewed he and the reporter stood out in fron of his garage area and the camera panned over the vacant lot to the south which is where he said the kids liked to play. xox

My response to the above:
My post above refers to the "bare chunk of land" mentioned by Scandi above. I have outlined in blue what I "think" she is referring to, but would like someone to either verify this or completely dismiss it.

Is this the "bare chunk of land" where the kids liked to play??

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

I took a pic or two of that 'bare chunk of land' and i don't know what would be appealing about it to kids really

I took a pic or two of that 'bare chunk of land' and i don't know what would be appealing about it to kids really

Thanks for the response JVK, I'm just looking for evidence that this is the land being referred to. As a kid, I used to play for a whole day with my friends in empty cardboard refrigerator boxes, and I'm sure that any adult who saw it would have shook their heads. :):)

Kids will be kids,

Thanks for the info, do you have those photos handy?

Hi everybody, I don't have long, so I will try to condense everything.

I am waiting to post the Samoan SO from CA, pending a call back regarding his whereabouts during the time between his known crimes. I have a detective that says he will talk to me about the guy, pending the return of the file....no idea what that means, so we'll see.
I am awaiting a copy of the letter that was sent to LE by the Hoodsport tipster, will share what she lets me.
I also have a tiny little angel that got her shots today, and keeps having nightmares about it, so I will be here between screaming fits. Mommy stuff comes first.

Good question Norm, I think it has to be they got a 'hot' tip that made allot of other things they had learned fall into place. Time is of the essence then, and even tho they might have got this tip last week or days ago, they probably put the task force together as soon as they could. They knew a heat wave was coming but it was the last worry they had I think.

I also think the poster is right who said the FBI called in Pierce County's search force for fresh eyes and they have maybe had excellent results in sleuthing out notable points to solve cases. Believe me, I lived there, and the crime there is rampant. Roy is not far from Parkland where I went to college, and I would only go back there now for something very important. xox IMO

hello from the Bowels of Hell,WA....God it's hot. anyway...sorry i havent been on in a bit...trying to stay cool...well i went to the wedding in Mccleary on Sat and my friend showed me the pool that Lindsey and her friends were in..it was actually about 25 feet from my friends house...it was kinda weird.
I also saw where the feeser clan lives..my friend told me that Lindsey was such a sweet talkative girl and was very friendly...she loved talking to people and it was nothing for her to strike up a conversation and sit at someones house and just talk....i also found out that ml tends to make mountains out of mole hills and tends to exaggerate alot....also..and i dont know if this has to do with the search but a letter was dropped off at the grocery store in mccleary and it said something to the effect of Lindsey Baum clues...from what i heard the not made no sense at all...but it is surprising that they refer to "tips"...anyway...still gotta catch up with the posts...take care and stay cool....i hope the worst of this heat is over.....

I'm sorry guys - there are no Mods available at the moment. However, I have sent email to have this thread locked. Please use Thread 10. Also becareful posting here, because if the thread is locked while you are typing, you will lose your post.

I'm sure the Mod will be along soon.........

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members