State v. Bradley Cooper 5-2-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another note from a juror. I don't know why we can't *hear* it, it will be reported later in the paper.

These delays are what annoys the jurors. Kurtz could have made this argument Friday after the witness testified outside of the jury.

His motion has to do (I believe) with the mismatch of serial numbers in the documentation received over the weekend from the pros.

The fact that the pros is providing all of this at the last minute is not the defense's fault - and I do not think they should deal less throroughly with it (in the interests of time) than anything else. I'm sure any defense attorney or their client would agree.

Another note from a juror. I don't know why we can't *hear* it, it will be reported later in the paper.

Umm...that does not sit well with me. That note brings on the perspective they are reading the papers IMHO.

I am off to work, Hope everyone listening will report back during the day!

Kelly

I would like to know what OTHER equipment is missing or is this the only piece of missing equipment since 2008.

Brad borrowed a 3825 router from GM
Brad had a 2850 router on order
ISR
Cisco has an internal tacking of all equiptment

I'm over it, my friends are over it, my family is 'over it'. It may be prevalent with *some*, but in my crowd, 'it's over'. MOO

I am glad you are not still suffering from Nifong fever.

I would like to know what OTHER equipment is missing or is this the only piece of missing equipment since 2008.

For sake of argument, I'll stipulate lots and lots.

The important evidence is that an FXO capable router was locally attached to the laptop at 10:21 on 7/11/08. All of this is just gravy for corroboration.

Brad borrowed a 3825 router from GM
Brad had a 2850 router on order
ISR
Cisco has an internal tacking of all equiptment

I about fell over hearing the cost of that router 3825....$11,000.00 Yikes///

I am so glad they infact do have a data base to track Cisco Equipment,,,BUT what really bugs me that it took Cisco so long to bring this information forward!!..

I am so glad they infact do have a data base to track Cisco Equipment,,,BUT what really bugs me that it took Cisco so long to bring this information forward!!..

I agree...just glad he's testifying today:great:

Brad had keys to the room. WOW

Brad: "Man I left that key in my pocket"

maybe they wouldn't if Jay hadn't brought a router to the trial

BBM

I agree. We've known all this time that he needed this type of router so why did they start now looking for it? It really brings LE investigation into question.

I left to make my beds and straighten up a bit. This $11,000, was this one of the items Brad ordered for his own personal use? IIRC, didn't Brad order some items for his own personal use, implying that he also 'paid for' some items? That could shoot their 'budget' right up a bit too.

BBM

I agree. We've known all this time that he needed this type of router so why did they start now looking for it? It really brings LE investigation into question.

when Det. Daniels was on the stand, he stated they were still investigating this case

< waiting for the 'it was planted' argument on the 3825 router >

I don't think IMO that this has anything to do with LE not doing their jobs. This is CISCO. This guy testified once, why is he just bringing this forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member