State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did this testimony not get used for the first trial? Very powerful. I am so glad the PT has is for this trial.

I would be kind of scared to send her to daycare out in public. Her mother was brutally murdered and she was left as a witness. I guess JY knew the perp wouldnt come after her. moo

hmmm she changed her story. She said the other doll was hitting the mommy doll with a chair on Friday

I would be kind of scared to send her to daycare out in public. Her mother was brutally murdered and she was left as a witness. I guess JY knew the perp wouldnt come after her. moo

great point!

darn have to go.....take good notes :please:

OMG Very good point. I wonder if the PT will make that point to the jurors.

hmmm she changed her story. She said the other doll was hitting the mommy doll with a chair on Friday

Fri she said CY had the chair in her hitting hand, but, not specifically hitting w/ it.

OTOH, the perp already left the child alive when he had the golden chance to silence her.

I'm just tossing that out as a 'mock juror'.

So, the male doctor doll had a small cap and a mask. Yet, CY chose the one in jogging suit and short light colored hair.

interesting,
fran

PS.....imho, with this witness, it's not going to be what the doll's looked like as much as what CY said. :eek:

Fri she said CY had the chair in her hitting hand, but, not specifically hitting w/ it.
Then she should have said that today as well, IMO. I'm always suspicious of testimony that changes in two days.

Oh ya, he probably already tested her and knew she couldn't/wouldn't say anything. He was very confident.

That last statement might be the difference in verdicts this time around. Mommy getting a spanking had to come from Jason as an explanation of what he was doing. Very damning testimony.

Oh ya, he probably already tested her and knew she couldn't/wouldn't say anything. He was very confident.

If he was innocent wouldnt he be scared to death to put her in harms way? He had no idea what the perp was thinking. He almost lost his living child. I would be protecting that child. If i was a juror that would be sticking out in my head. moo :seeya:

Then she should have said that today as well, IMO. I'm always suspicious of testimony that changes in two days.

Her description of what happened is what I recall from Friday, no?

She looks so emotional and now looks almost relieved. She's most likely thinking to herself, ' there I said it to the jury. Finally, after all these years!'

JMHO
fran

So, the male doctor doll had a small cap and a mask. Yet, CY chose the one in jogging suit and short light colored hair.

interesting,
fran

PS.....imho, with this witness, it's not going to be what the doll's looked like as much as what CY said. :eek:

:rocker: :floorlaugh: Well, where were you this weekend when we debated this ad nauseum? We could have used your words of wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong