Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now AS is saying the Slide info may have been sent to her to create doubt about everything else and she was dumb to trust the info.

The black and white one looks like a bathing suit to me. Anyway, it is Casey.

I am sure that is Casey because it was in her pre-trial photobucket account. I can just see Narcissa taking a picture of herself post-Caylee to say "hey, look at me, I am still hottttt" :floorlaugh:

That's what I said way back at the beginning of the first thread..this once again proves the DT liars..they said she was "dealing with the loss of her daughter." They sad she "doesn't understand why she acted so immaturely" back then. One report said she was taking wildlife photos. No, she's sitting around being self-absorbed, being enabled by followers like she was once (and apparently again) enabled by her family.:furious:

Well to be fair, she is taking wildlife photos. Strange mutant wildlife photos. There were some ugly shots of what appeared to be a black widow spider crossed with a chipmunk, and some video footage of what looked like a drugged otter wearing a bad wig.

That's what I said way back at the beginning of the first thread..this once again proves the DT liars..they said she was "dealing with the loss of her daughter." They sad she "doesn't understand why she acted so immaturely" back then. One report said she was taking wildlife photos. No, she's sitting around being self-absorbed, being enabled by followers like she was once (and apparently again) enabled by her family.:furious:

Casey dealt with the death of her daughter in her own way- she was having an all day lie-in with Tony while Caylee lay dead, decomposing in her trunk. She was apparently so enthusiastic during this encounter that 3 years later it still brought a smile and chuckle to Tony's face during his testimony...
After that what more could be said about the way she deals with anything?
The small matter of a dead toddler wasn't going to ruin her day.
Her narcissm is so diabolical there is no way ordinary people can understand her...

Now AS is saying the Slide info may have been sent to her to create doubt about everything else and she was dumb to trust the info.

Well, at least she admitted that. I still don't know about her, though. This whole thing is such a circus, just the way Casey likes it. I'm still grumbly over the LSU game last night, so seeing that Radar article didn't make me any happier. Please, PO, wake the freak up and do something about Casey!

I really don't care if it is her or if it is not her .IMO just for me you can do what you like but for me i like to see the head before i say who someone is ..

It's your right to believe what ever you want to believe. :)

The headless photo was taken from her (Casey Marie Anthony) picture account very early on in this case.

Maybe it's just a coinkydink that both have a tatt in the very same place and it just happened to come from her pic account? ;)

Watching JVM...

http://www.youtube.com/hollybriley

Holly Briley posted this audio of FCA singing in the background, I don't hear it. What the....?

Holly has a YouTube channel titled: HollyandJonBriley and I would think they would have uploaded it to their channel since the Casey Video Diary is posted there.

This channel seems to be a setup to add fuel to the fire because there is no "caseycansing" website. If the link is clicked on, it comes right back to the YT channel. :crazy:

Holly has a YouTube channel titled: HollyandJonBriley and I would think they would have uploaded it to their channel since the Casey Video Diary is posted there.

This channel seems to be a setup to add fuel to the fire because there is no "caseycansing" website. If the link is clicked on, it comes right back to the YT channel. :crazy:

Respectfully, that is a registered website, created on the 5th of January by a Ligornetto & Co. with a Paul Francisco as contact

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/caseycansing.com

Respectfully, that is a registered website, created on the 5th of January by a Ligornetto & Co. with a Paul Francisco as contact

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/caseycansing.com

I understand that, my issue is that you can't link to http://www.caseycansing.com website as it goes to the YouTube channel.

Anyone can set up and register a website and can be any company they want it to be, however that doesn't mean it is true.

Click on the link to see how it is directed back to the YouTube channel. Normally, the link would take you to the actual website.

Has anyone else noticed that in his interview with Geraldo, Jose Baez is wearing an earring in the very same place on his ear as Casey's new one? Did they get piercings together? Or did he always have an earring?

http://youtu.be/ozG64UNH53Y

You can see it better in the video on this pro-casey site. http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/ Scroll down to the post titled "EXCLUSIVE: Jose Baez speaks out on Casey’s video (w/Geraldo)". I've searched all over the web and it seems no one else has noticed this, but it jumped out at me. Did anyone else see it?

Whew my head is spinning from the last thread! My thoughts on video #1 at first was that it was a 'video therapy' session. What caught my attention (among other things) is that instead of using this private time with a therapist to truly straighten herself out, she's putting on a front for them as well. If there's anyone in the world she should be real with, it should be her doctor. If we believe the therapy session story then FCA isn't trying to get help at all. If I was an innocent person that barely slipped by the death penalty I would be in therapy for sure! :twocents:

(snipped)If there's anyone in the world she should be real with, it should be her doctor.(snipped) :floorlaugh:

Surprise, surprise. What's in the video ( "IS" the real FCA) :floorlaugh:

See what I mean, something is very strange. :crazy:

I do see, Patty and I agree. Something is strange. It appears that this guy promotes YouTube videos as well. I'm doing some digging.

Just took a peek at it. Looks right up her alley. Looks like they talk trash about trashy people. She'll fit right in. If this is what's she's doing then JB and the rest of the DT better run for the hills. If I were them I'd cut her loose and let her be the master of her own self destructive downfall. Seems anyone that tags along for the ride with her in her fantasy world ends up in the same heap of garbage she calls her Bella Vita life. Like I said in the past, no one needs to extract revenge on FCA she'll do it herself. Her karma is not gently rapping on the door, it's using a battering ram. Looks like FCA is staying true to form. As Gomer Pyle would say, "surprise, surprise, surprise". :seeya:

Sigh, this is going to on and on....Why do I feel like I am stuck in a very very long supermarket lineup with no where to go and nothing to do but read the National Enquirers that are lined up in front of me! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I don't want to read them but I can't help myself - I really want to know whose cellulite that is on the headless picture on the beach....:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie