Handwriting Analysis//Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of the most significant traits in this handwriting is the lack of white space. The letters fill the space from rule to rule. No paragraphs, no air. I think the personality trait of filling up all available space in writing fits with the trait of fantasizing an entire life complete with a beautiful, rich Nanny, high paying job, college credits, tragically killed father of her daughter ... etc., etc., etc. Fill, fill, fill.

I think one of the most significant traits in this handwriting is the lack of white space. The letters fill the space from rule to rule. No paragraphs, no air. I think the personality trait of filling up all available space in writing fits with the trait of fantasizing an entire life complete with a beautiful, rich Nanny, high paying job, college credits, tragically killed father of her daughter ... etc., etc., etc. Fill, fill, fill.
And that's the very trait that makes it so hard to read, there is no ledgibility, because the lines run together! In Graphic Design, you add lines between lines of text to help that...

Does anyone know how to put a page of Casey's recent handwriting (letter released) next to a picture of the diary found in her home ? Someone had posted it earlier, but I'm having no luck in finding it. I would like to compare the two. TIA !

Just a note - I remember my teacher showing us how to angle the paper so that our writing would tilt slightly to the right - we were supposed to write that way - not backhanded or straight up and down. My mom tells a story of being admonished for writing straight up and down when she was young. She worked very hard at getting the proper slant (right slant) to her penmanship after that. She has beautiful penmanship and I commented on it once and she told me that story. So her generation and later mine were taught (at least by the teachers we encountered) to slant our writing forward - toward the right.

snipped by me, and totally correct - this is why I said in a previous post, I forget in which thread, that slight right is most people and quite normal. extreme right is also seen in people feeling strongly, love letters, stresses, etc, the extreme left however is quite unusual. a strong example of that is whatshisname OK city bombing, he handwrote someone's poem as his last words, quite a far left writing there.

it's not necessarily bad, it's just showing emotion or lack thereof. it struck me with KC because I considered KC quite emotionless in actions as well as her previous writing all straight up and down. nothing, no feelings.

I didnt even mention her immaturity as whoever was in the news article, as that's nothing new to us :crazy:

I dont understand how casey's handwriting appears "childish".

To me it looks neat and legible, and I've seen many many similar handwriting on girls/women that looks almost identical to that.

Her lack of indenting and paragraphing drives me nuts!

Is KC left or right handed???? Most southpaws have their letters slanted to the left or extremely to the right depending on how they were taught cursive.

Just ignore if previously answered because I didn't read the entire thread, just the most recent posts.

Please stay on topic in this thread. thank you.
If you have had a post removed it is because it was OT. Thanks

Her lack of indenting and paragraphing drives me nuts!

I don't know how she could possible indent a paragraph - I don't even know if I could find paragraghs (paragraph is a collection of sentences about a specific topic or idea right?). :waitasec:

It seemed to me throughout most of the writings that her thoughts jumped around - and frequently from sentence to sentence.

I recall thinking to myself - her writing is manic. It's loud and boisterous, often illogical; I can't think of another word to describe it other than manic. It made me feel anxious, out-of-breath to even read it.

Less often, her writing seemed calm and tranquil; and I think I read it slower and breathed more slowly as I read it. It was much cleaner, neater, had a right slant and seemed more logical and meaningful.

I'm anxious to go back and read it again; this time making note of not only what she is writing but how it is written and how it makes me feel. Actually - I think it might be better to just visually assign how the writing looks in different sections/pages without reading the actual content; then going back and reading for content for each labeled section to see how it all ties up.

That could be very interesting...

The similar way both KC and her pal write the letter S as an 8
makes me wonder is this letter thing fake?

If you look and compare both of their writings
the s are an 8?

How weird???:waitasec:

I don't know how she could possible indent a paragraph - I don't even know if I could find paragraghs (paragraph is a collection of sentences about a specific topic or idea right?). :waitasec:

It seemed to me throughout most of the writings that her thoughts jumped around - and frequently from sentence to sentence.

I recall thinking to myself - her writing is manic. It's loud and boisterous, often illogical; I can't think of another word to describe it other than manic. It made me feel anxious, out-of-breath to even read it.

Less often, her writing seemed calm and tranquil; and I think I read it slower and breathed more slowly as I read it. It was much cleaner, neater, had a right slant and seemed more logical and meaningful.

I'm anxious to go back and read it again; this time making note of not only what she is writing but how it is written and how it makes me feel. Actually - I think it might be better to just visually assign how the writing looks in different sections/pages without reading the actual content; then going back and reading for content for each labeled section to see how it all ties up.

That could be very interesting...

If Kc did write this let's look at the some examples as were her AMY texts content.
Kc told Amy:
You are the Sister I never had called her SIS.

Tells both they are going to do stuff[ such as move-in together or go RV ministries together]

She also badmouths family to both.

She seems to SET THE person up to use them.
She knows the JAILHOUSE girl will be free soon and is setting her up to keep in touch and use her for outside hair brained ideas.
She has nobody really to chum up with and tells her pal about the NUTTY love letters she gets from 2 men in particular one wants to marry her?
That may be the only guy who will so she maybe should take the guy up on it.
Seriously...as far as the similar letters and even similar crazy thoughts...
is this some sort of farce?
Or as KC would say
A FLUKE?

The similar way both KC and her pal write the letter S as an 8
makes me wonder is this letter thing fake?

If you look and compare both of their writings
the s are an 8?

How weird???:waitasec:

More likely, Casey copying her new BFF's writing style to further endear herself...

OMG!! <sneeze> We even write our S's the same way! How cool is that? <sneeze> I'm hungry!

Does anyone know how to put a page of Casey's recent handwriting (letter released) next to a picture of the diary found in her home ? Someone had posted it earlier, but I'm having no luck in finding it. I would like to compare the two. TIA !

:waitasec: can a handwriting expert please tell us can two people write that letter like that?And if so what does it mean?

More likely, Casey copying her new BFF's writing style to further endear herself...

OMG!! <sneeze> We even write our S's the same way! How cool is that? <sneeze> I'm hungry!

She does know she will be out and about..so it does seem she wants whatever that new SISTEr can do for her...

She does know she will be out and about..so it does seem she wants whatever that new SISTEr can do for her...

She says it is a sign from her DADDY GOD?
Everytime she writes to her and she also says she had what she thought was a SEIZURE and she says she may have CANCER....
setting her up for trial I think..
she could have come up with that ploy alone?:doh:
She spent many hours discussing her defense....

:waitasec: can a handwriting expert please tell us can two people write that letter like that?And if so what does it mean?

My S's look like 8's. I usually write them that way when I don't connect the S to the next letter. I always use that style at end of a word or sentence but never at the beginning of a word.:crazy: It's not something I do consciously. I have no idea what it means but I sure hope it doesn't put me in any category with Casey!!

one important thing I think is interesting in these letters (I am only on page 98, so..) is that slant indicates feeling - most people have a slight slant towards the right which is quite normal, a lil feeling, a heavy slant to the right indicates very stong powerful feeling whereas a slant to the left indicates literal holding one's feelings back.

for the most part her writing is no slant at all showing no feeling at the time but there are places that there is wild slanting both to the left and to the right -

will have to go back through to add specific examples but there are places in the first 10 pages or so where she talks about caylee and slants heavily to the left - trying very hard to feel nothing.

when she talks about CA betraying her, crazy right slanting - she was very upset.

she goes from feeling nothing to strong to nothing again often and this is the reason everyone thinks her writing is so different - it is not. her feelings are all over the place though.

fwiw it's extremely hard to analyze well on digital copies of copies :(

Her eyes slant and are cold like LIZZIE'S
Her hair is icky and styled like LIZZIE'S
Her clothing is starting to look like LIZZIE'S
Her defense is saying she is innocent like LIZZIE'S

Lizzie has returned....
when was Lizzie's Birthday?
FEBRUARY?
When were her parents killed?

My S's look like 8's. I usually write them that way when I don't connect the S to the next letter. I always use that style at end of a word or sentence but never at the beginning of a word.:crazy: It's not something I do consciously. I have no idea what it means but I sure hope it doesn't put me in any category with Casey!!

:applause:well sometimes my t's look like 7's
so I hope that doesn't mean something awful either...
maybe we both like numbers?:angel:

Yeah - what does it mean? I'd like to know...as I'm sitting here looking at the notes I just took during a meeting and my s looks like an 8 frequently.

Yeah - what does it mean? I'd like to know...as I'm sitting here looking at the notes I just took during a meeting and my s looks like an 8 frequently.

I am trying to find out - it's been years since I studied this and was never a pro - when I moved to UK I left all my books and cant find crap here @ libraries or much on the net. when I do I will post cause I must say my s's look like that also :)

but I will say the s's connecting to other letters is usually what causes that almost 8 shape and that connection usually means fast thinking. but if there is another meaning to it I will try to find it.

as my last post up there ^^ I will try to find out. but yes indeedy, many people will have similar letter forms. I know no one wants to hear this but not everything about KC is dripping with fire and brimstone so dont panic if your writing carries similarities :biglaugh: either to hers, or anyone else's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10