What is your #1 indicator that Terri is *NOT* involved in Kyron's disappearance?

What is your #1 indicator that Terri is *NOT* involved in Kyron's disappearance?

• no evidence pointing to her

Votes: 33 12.6%
  • Kaine's lack of suspicion for weeks

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • good demeanor reported by all who saw her that day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nobody saw her leave school w/Kyron

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • no evidence in the truck/LE didn't impound

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • always took such good care of Kyron

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I haven't seen anything that makes me think she is not guilty

Votes: 121 46.2%
  • I haven't seen ANYTHING that makes me think Terri is guilty.

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • haven't seen any solid evidence

Votes: 40 15.3%
  • The improbable complexity of the plan that she would have had to carry out.

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Pretty much all of the above!

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • She failed LD. Test and never fought accusations against her

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com

I'm interested in getting a better feel for people's #1 indicator that Terri is NOT involved in Kyron's disappearance.

I've listed a few things people have talked about on the net, and I set up the poll so you can add your #1 indicator if it's not already on there. Just click the 'Add Write-In Vote' link.

You can also Change your Vote (note the option.)!

Vote and let's discuss!

BeanE

Absolutely nothing has been presented that would make me believe that Terri isn't involved and everything that has been presented appears to lead straight to Terri. I will just be so glad when that solid piece of evidence is found and they haul her squirrely arse jail.

The two things for me are...the fact that she hasn't been arrested and convicted which includes the fact that there is evidence I'm not privy to. And the fact that LE has been wrong before even in cases like this where massive amounts of resources have been expended. Nothing specific I've learned about this case so far has made me think that another scenario is likely.

I voted "No evidence point at her".

But my personal belief is LE does have evidence, they just haven't shown their hand yet.

This is a write-in. My biggest reason for thinking she is not involved is the short time frame she had. She was also having to care for baby K and I feel that if she planned this she would have expected a call from the school.

How could she do all that and leave not a single trace of evidence, no blood on clothes, truck, no tape, nothing? It doesn't make sense- that's why I think the "handoff" theory became a favorite.

By now though, any handoff should have been found.

Quite possibly this was a stranger abduction. (Sittin' on the fence MOO ing)

I voted "no evidence found in truck" (as somewhat of a stretch). LE has not arrested yet; must not have found any direct forensic evidence in the truck OR they did and are holding out revealing in order to have leverage to elicit location.

edited to add: there has been no LE source facts (reported as hard evidence) pointing directly to TH. Until that information is known, I tend to stick with the "wait and see".

Interesting question and poll BeanE. Thanks!

If I were on a jury deciding the guilt or innocence of Terri, based on what I know right now, I would have to say innocent! Nothing that I know of would put me over into the 'beyond all reasonable doubt' category. moo

If you wipe away the many emotional, accusatory, and fact less press conferences Kaine and Desiree held, I doubt Terri would be on my suspect list at all. I found their incessant heartfelt pleas for Terri to cooperate pulling at my heart strings, so in turn, I worked hard at turning innuendo, hearsay, and personal vendetta into facts. :argue: moo

Until more evidence comes my way, other than Terri was with her son at school that morning or that she had fantasies of her husband being dead - I will hold my judgments and consider her innocent for now. m00

Interesting question and poll BeanE. Thanks!

If I were on a jury deciding the guilt or innocence of Terri, based on what I know right now, I would have to say innocent! Nothing that I know of would put me over into the 'beyond all reasonable doubt' category. moo

If you wipe away the many emotional, accusatory, and fact less press conferences Kaine and Desiree held, I doubt Terri would be on my suspect list at all. I found their incessant heartfelt pleas for Terri to cooperate pulling at my heart strings, so in turn, I worked hard at turning innuendo, hearsay, and personal vendetta into facts. :argue: moo

Until more evidence comes my way, other than Terri was with her son at school that morning or that she had fantasies of her husband being dead - I will hold my judgments and consider her innocent for now. m00

Thanks button wasn't enough. You managed to explain exactly how I feel when I was trying to find the right words after I voted, "no evidence pointing to her." I so want it to be her because, if not, then I'm afraid this will go unsolved and I don't want that for Kyron. :( But, that doesn't make it right for me to accuse her when LE hasn't provided us with any evidence. I'm hoping there's a lot and they are just keeping it from us... but I'm not so sure about that. It's just my way of coping with him being gone for so long, without a trace.

The only thing that concerns me is the fact no one saw her leave the school with Kyron. Granted, we haven't heard of anyone that saw her leave without him, either. It just seems odd to me that as busy as the school was that day, no one would notice them leaving together, seperate, or even Kyron leaving with someone else.

What keeps me balanced on the fence is the lack of evidence. There is, IMHO, no one who saw Kyron leave with Terri. There is no evidence a murder has taken place. There is no evidence of a struggle of any kind. There is no forensic evidence in the truck she was driving that day, in the home, on her clothes, etc. As far as we know there are no receipts of her buying a combination of damning items like a storage bin, shovel, duct tape, etc., which would indicate foul play leading to death, something LE and Kyron's biological parents have contradicted in their statements.

actually, in the presser, when a reporter asked if anyone saw terri leave the school with Kyron he said no comment

that is when I started to really think that there could have been a witness to her leaving with him.

MOO

I voted her caring for Ky all these years. I know it happens, but it really isn't very often that a mother/step mother kills her own child. If she did do that, I have the feeling it was accidental, because I still have a problem with motive. Even KH and DY basically said she was a good mom. KH said he didn't see it coming, the MFHP, etc. And that up until he found out about it, after Ky went missing, he saw nothing in TH out of the ordinary.
Her friends all say she was a good Mom to Kyron, her family....I've heard nothing otherwise other than the comment by DY that Kyron didn't want to go home to TH & KH. And that could have been nothing.

From the evidence we've seen, or lack thereof, I just hope
and pray that LE hasn't blown this one and they've wasted all this energy on TH when someone else has taken Kyron.

Also if TH was involved, I think Kyron may be gone. AND I SO HOPE AND PRAY THAT HE IS ALIVE SOMEWHERE!

actually, in the presser, when a reporter asked if anyone saw terri leave the school with Kyron he said no comment

that is when I started to really think that there could have been a witness to her leaving with him.

MOO

Personally, I think that could've been a tactic by LE, or LE may not have wanted to influence the people they were interviewing. If someone did see Kyron leave with Terri, they need that witness to be rock solid.

What makes me believe no one saw Kyron leave with Terri is that after interviewing hundreds of Skyline students and parents, LE felt it necessary to send out the questionnaire. They interviewed hundreds of people whose memories were fresh, whose recollections were clear, IMHO. The questionnaire was sent out because they did not receive the information they'd hoped to glean from the interviews, IMHO.

Also, IMHO, if LE received information that someone physically saw Kyron leave with Terri, she would've been arrested and this case would probably be resolved by now, IMHO. She could've probably been arrested on several different charges if someone saw her leaving with Kyron that day -- obstruction, lying to LE, custodial interference, possibly child endangerment. I think it's impossible that there is a witness who saw Kyron leave with Terri and yet Terri has not been arrested. By virtue of the fact that she has not been arrested, I don't think there's a witness.

I voted her caring for Ky all these years. I know it happens, but it really isn't very often that a mother/step mother kills her own child. If she did do that, I have the feeling it was accidental, because I still have a problem with motive. Even KH and DY basically said she was a good mom. KH said he didn't see it coming, the MFHP, etc. And that up until he found out about it, after Ky went missing, he saw nothing in TH out of the ordinary.
Her friends all say she was a good Mom to Kyron, her family....I've heard nothing otherwise other than the comment by DY that Kyron didn't want to go home to TH & KH. And that could have been nothing.

and pray that LE hasn't blown this one and they've wasted all this energy on TH when someone else has taken Kyron.

Also if TH was involved, I think Kyron may be gone. AND I SO HOPE AND PRAY THAT HE IS ALIVE SOMEWHERE!

BBM

FWIW, Kaine said that Kyron cried when he went to Desiree's as well. Both bio parents admitted Kyron had some trouble transitioning between the two homes. Basically, the earlier statements by Desiree about Kyron not wanting to go home to Kaine and Terri were cancelled out when it was learned that Kyron cried when he had to leave Kaine and Terri to visit Desiree and Tony.

BBM -- I saw on the Today Show this morning that 200 mothers kill their children each year. It averages out to 4 children a day murdered by their mother. That's actually pretty often. TOO OFTEN!

I didn't vote yet, as I feel there is some circumstantial evidence implicating Terri, mostly her behavior, but not enough to convict.

But I would really love to know if anyone saw her leave at all that morning, actually leave the building and climb into the truck.

I think if someone had, the GJ process may have begun sooner, if it is true they have to go thru the GJ process anyway, before pressing charges.

BBM -- I saw on the Today Show this morning that 200 mothers kill their children each year. It averages out to 4 children a day murdered by their mother. That's actually pretty often. TOO OFTEN!

Don't mean to be picky, but how do you get 4 children a day? Are the mothers killing multiple children? Using 365 days/year I come out with far less than 4 children a day. TIA

Don't mean to be picky, but how do you get 4 children a day? Are the mothers killing multiple children? Using 365 days/year I come out with far less than 4 children a day. TIA

Maybe she meant 4 children a WEEK? 200 divided by 52 is 3.8 so maybe it was a typo?

either way.... mothers do kill their children way too often

Very little evidence. The vast majority of what we've heard is speculation, hearsay, or outright libel.

She might be guilty. There might be evidence. But until that's presented in court -- *shrug.*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back