TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was rushing off to meet someone, the authorities must know the person in question, as text or phone call records would have evidence of the planning. Unfortunately, we don't know...

That is very true, on both parts, assuming that it was planned, which it most likely was. One exception, is that if the person was someone she spoke with on the phone fairly often. Then, it could be harder to pin point the call that setup the meeting. Again, the meeting is speculation but does fit into a reasonable explanantion of her hurriedness.

That is very true, on both parts, assuming that it was planned, which it most likely was. One exception, is that if the person was someone she spoke with on the phone fairly often. Then, it could be harder to pin point the call that setup the meeting. Again, the meeting is speculation but does fit into a reasonable explanantion of her hurriedness.

And why she came all the way back from AL after only 1 night.

The truth, at this point, is that the affair is rumor. I am not saying it cannot be true, but it is not a proven fact.

With these attorney's, I doubt there will be a statement to the public from MP (or I would be shocked). The last thing Hoss wants is this tried in public under the circumstances in a potential jury pool. These actions can also be rationalized/justified if they are ever presented.

Drug dealer?! Why and how did that even become speculation?

I don't know where the drug dealer stuff, the painted Jeep stuff, or the idea that Gail gave the kid's passports to other people to hold is coming from. Honest question: What happened with the case or in the media that has brought the discussion to where it is now?

All recent discussion is purely speculation. We have no evidence which leads to any particular theory.

And why she came all the way back from AL after only 1 night.

I am not as puzzled that she came back after one night. It seems reasonable that one night might have been what was needed for each of them to "cool off". It would further make sense if she planned to meet someone in TN the next day. That, of course, we do not know.

Thanks for your comments. They are refreshing in discussing this case.

All recent discussion is purely speculation. We have no evidence which leads to any particular theory.

There has been quite a bit in the media that is both factual and can help with speculation.

What I personally see on this thread is very odd. People who are speculating based on things in the media have recently been told you can't believe interviewees, friends, or the media, that even if it's in the media it's just the rumor mill.

Meanwhile, idle comment about painted Jeeps and chop shops is suddenly being dissected when there isn't anything from friends or the media to lead us down that path in regards to Gail's Jeep. Also, an unrelated story about a mother buying drugs is being applied to the situation with Gail for speculative purposes, when I see no way to link the two cases.

I am very disheartened by this.

Which reminds me... The husband being a doctor of pharmacy makes me wonder if Gail ever feared the possibility of drugs being used against her secretly... QUOTE]

As is she, and it could go both ways, but just speculation. At this point it appears MP had a lot more to lose than GP, i.e., position at BCBS, home, family. There is RUMOR of money being swapped around, so it should be interesting to see how or IF that ever pans out.

If it were me trying to conceal the Jeep, it would be easier for me to dump it in water or in the woods, BUT, if I had access to someone/somewhere to paint the vehicle, I might feel like that would be a better way to hide it in plain sight.

"IF" this was a murder or a hit, then no one would paint the Jeep IF the hit was made to appear like a Suicide. A suicidal woman wouldn't paint her vehicle first.

I think when it's found, it will be intact, made to look like a suicide.

just (imo)

I didn't know this until today because all I had seen was the vague police statement about the ping coming from the "north base" of Signal. So this points to the W-Road, right?

How could she get lost between her house and Mountain Creek Road? I'm sure the police checked that area as soon as they were aware of the cell phone ping.

If you really want to throw a wrench in the middle of it all, there is a large storage facility at the bottom of the W Road, and another just down the road behind a gas station, both on Mountain Creek Road. I wonder if those were checked out?

There has been quite a bit in the media that is both factual and can help with speculation.

What I personally see on this thread is very odd. People who are speculating based on things in the media have recently been told you can't believe interviewees, friends, or the media, that even if it's in the media it's just the rumor mill.

Meanwhile, idle comment about painted Jeeps and chop shops is suddenly being dissected when there isn't anything from friends or the media to lead us down that path in regards to Gail's Jeep. Also, an unrelated story about a mother buying drugs is being applied to the situation with Gail for speculative purposes, when I see no way to link the two cases.

You don't think that discussion of possibilities is worthwhile? Noone is suggesting that any of the scenarios presented are factual. We are simply weighing the probabilities.

Personally, I feel that this line of reasoning and investigation is much more productive than sitting here slamming the husband based upon opinions of his behavior.

Personally, I feel that this line of reasoning and investigation is much more productive than sitting here slamming the husband based upon opinions of his behavior.

Don't get me wrong, however. I don't like the dude (Mr. Palmgren) either based upon what he appears to be, and not to be, doing.

Hello Mac,

You don't mind if I call you "Mac" do you?

You wrote:

Several thoughts... Thanks for confirming what I thought based upon the delivery of what Gail's other friend said that Gail had said when asked about the black eye (did I say that right?) I've had a sneaking suspicion that Gail is a healthy minded person with a sweet spirit, an ability to laugh at herself and with others, a person with great intelligence, zeal, fortitude and ability.

That is not to say that she could not have been downhearted, stressed, and needing pharma assistance due to the loss of a marriage, the need to make intermittent 911 calls, and the need to hunt down the "why's and wherefore's of her husband's hotel receipts -- oh and did I mention because she had developed a propensity to give herself black eyes (not!) IF needing pharma help for any of those reasons makes someone a cuckoo birdie at the level that they would just disappear without word, well then I suspect that we have far more people missing than has ever been reported -- like 1/3rd of the country's population.

Which reminds me... The husband being a doctor of pharmacy makes me wonder if Gail ever feared the possibility of drugs being used against her secretly...

Hang in there Mac, grab our hands and squeeze when you feel wobbly about missing your friend, we're rooting for her and all of us to have her back whole and healthy. If we cannot have that, we are going after answers and, if need be, justice.

Call me anything but late for lunch!

You are correct, Gail Marie really does have a sweet spirit. She was so much fun back in HS and college and was fun last year at our HS reunion and when I talked to her after that, still fun--even if she was hiding inner turmoil about her marriage.

Believe me, I can understand the idea of having to medicate for marital issues. I had an abusive first husband and it took a lot out of me. Perhaps Gail did have to, I have no idea. You are correct though--how many people are on meds around the country for stress/depression/etc?

You bring up a good point about both having Dr of Pharmacy degrees. Could someone medicate her without her knowing? I hate to think either one of them would be capable of doing that to the other--for any reason, but it has crossed my mind.

And a BIG THANK YOU for the support. I feel so helpless up here in Buffalo. I want to help Diane and Kevin in any way that I can, but only so much from here. I just keep hoping and praying for miracles . . .

"IF" this was a murder or a hit, then no one would paint the Jeep IF the hit was made to appear like a Suicide. A suicidal woman wouldn't paint her vehicle first.

I think when it's found, it will be intact, made to look like a suicide.

just (imo)

I don't know about the fake suicide thing, but I do agree that it is unlikely that the jeep has been dismantled. I personally believe it's hidden somewhere, likely submerged.

But, as I've said before, please let me be wrong...

If you really want to throw a wrench in the middle of it all, there is a large storage facility at the bottom of the W Road, and another just down the road behind a gas station, both on Mountain Creek Road. I wonder if those were checked out?

Excellent idea!

The Jeep could be stored somewhere. The storage facility option does not seem like a long-term solution to hide the Jeep. But, it could work until another disposal solution was obtained. I lean against her putting the Jeep in storage and torwards a perp doing that.

Follow-up: The more I think about that scenario the less comfortable I am with it. The storage rental properties are usually well surveyed by cameras. That seems way too risky.

bolded by me.

Thank you glorias.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and smells like a duck, why would anyone believe it's anything other than a duck? Makes no sense. JMO

Just read the first couple of pages. Great sleuthers over there!

I have read them all, but I still can't come up w/a plausible theory. I keep coming back to the fact that all the other recent situations that I have seen which are similar end up w/a deceased child. But, that really should have no bearing on this case.

I am not as puzzled that she came back after one night. It seems reasonable that one night might have been what was needed for each of them to "cool off". It would further make sense if she planned to meet someone in TN the next day. That, of course, we do not know.

Perhaps I am just lazy, but I would have been in no hurry to get back to TN, if I were in her situation (no job, no school for kids, pets w/me in AL, bad weather, etc...) UNLESS I had an important appointment.

bolded by me.

Thank you glorias.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and smells like a duck, why would anyone believe it's anything other than a duck? Makes no sense. JMO

Don't judge a book . . .

Hey, no bad will intended, just wanted to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23