2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are either of Roy Kronk's wives on the witness list??

They both refer to his use of duct tape on them !

Can't believe the DT wouldn't call them - would definitely go to reasonable doubt, IMHO

Just read their interviews again:
One of Kronk's ex-wives, Jill Kerley, was interviewed by Casey’s defense team and says he “…duct taped my hands one time.” She said he called it the “…100 mile per hour duct tape… nothing can get through it.”

Another of Kronk’s ex-wives, Crystal Sparks, said she once bailed Kronk out of jail at his father’s request after he was arrested for kidnapping a girlfriend. Sparks said Kronk’s father told her “Crystal, there were handcuffs, duct tape and he used a plastic gun he bought at a drugstore.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Casey Anthony case: Roy Kronk's ex-wives talk to accused murderer's defense team - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...accused-murderer-s-defense-team#ixzz1QlJYiABJ

Been awhile but if I remember correctly those defense interviews were not conducted under oath. I don't remember them actually being called for a real depo or even added to the defenses witness list. Also I believe there was some character issues there for crimes of deceit.

wesh live blog saying they haven't seen RC in the hallway (but she could be in a conference room)

Thank goodness I am working and can only pop in and out like a pop tart.

How many times can the DT call this family? Are they going to bring Kronk in today too for another ride on the merry-go-round?

Wouldn't surprise me if JB gave her a list of instructions there on how to act on the stand. I'm still on the fence if she's going to testify or not, JB has to know the SA will tear her apart, but he may not care. His and ICA's egos are pretty much in sync.

I have to leave!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
I'll be back ASAP.

ICA enters, ga and la in court....

Attachments

• ica enters.jpg
    ica enters.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 50
  • ica ds.jpg
    ica ds.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 53
  • ga in court.jpg
    ga in court.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 50
  • lee in court.jpg
    lee in court.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 51
Simms called the sidebar. Wonder what it's about. She said the court reporter wasn't needed. hmmmm

I've got my asprin ready.....I just know Baez is going to give me another headache again today.

#CaseyAnthony Mark Lippman tells Ashton in court all three of the Anthonys will be called back to the stand today.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 7:48 AM

:banghead: what on earth could the DT possibly ask of these three that they have not already had a chance to ask? absurd IMO

Morning everyone! I see where Lippman says all three A's will be back on the stand. That is ridiculous to have witnesses popping in and out! Could it get any crazier? My stomach is still in knots after GA's testimony yesterday.

This may sound weird but I REALLY DON'T want ICA to testify. I truly couldn't bear hearing the lies and knowing she cared nothing about little Caylee but discard her like garbage. I think there would be more emotion on this board if she did than when GA testified yesterday. JMO

:lol: Ok, I must admit that made me laugh! I've never done that! :innocent:

Hope your day gets better!

LOL! Didn't realize it until cup 10 either LOL!!! I was just so excited for today I forgot!:rocker:

Baez pushed a large stack of papers over to ICA after she had put them them aside
theres my answer C work record ...Oh please get the liar ..

I still think CM would be so very opposed to her testifying that if it happens it will be JB doing

Since the DT SAYS they will rest today (not that I believe them), look for a whole Italian restaurant full of spaghetti to get thrown against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine