Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! He thinks this has turned into entertainment for people. It isn't about Caylee or Casey. It is just entertainment. :doh:

Baez said he will not watch any coverage during the trial, because it's unreliable.

Poor Casey gets criticized for smiling at him. Nobody knows what he says to her, when she smiles. :rolleyes:

WOW! He thinks this has turned into entertainment for people. It isn't about Caylee or Casey. It is just entertainment. :doh:
Geez.. and how many special appearances has Baez made on every show since 2008??? Yes, he certainly is the ringmaster in propagating interest in the case. Interest...not entertainment, Mistah Baezz.

Baez just ticked off a list of peeps on his team that were involved in the OJ trial.
Jury consultant
Dr. Henry Lee
Michael Baden (sp) and JB have spoken
Then he said his private investigator was also an investigator on the OJ case. Anyone know this already? I didn't.

Very interesting watch---I think the lil piggie is bout ready to venture out into the world. Watching him do this interview tells me that somebody has been giving him some pointers. Now---that is fine cept anybody following this case already knows the man. Sounds kinda like he has multi persons.

"Secret Service" R u kidding?????

Baez is on right now - part of the taped interview.

:doh: He is saying 100% of his business comes from referrals. He has built a reputation for fighting for his clients. :rolleyes:

He doesn't believe in quitting.

It's just a case, the stage doesn't matter.

He is being asked what his goal is - To persuade, aquittal, or the truth. He can't persuade without facts to back it up. You have to have a case. He feels that he has a case. It is an uphill battle. He thinks the system is unfair, and far from perfect. It discriminates on a daily basis, with racism and sexism.

The system has discriminated against Casey, as there is no presumption of innocence.

If she is found guilty, he will handle it the way lawyers are supposed to handle it.

Interesting... He is saying that Cindy fueled the fire in the media, as well as LP. Making it a circus.

Handling the media is a learning experience. He has never had to do that before.

JB blaming the media for Cindy's negatives. They portrayed her in a bad light.

It's always someone elses fault, isnt' it!

He shouldn't have fought that gag order...:maddening: and he should have had it extended to the immediate family...they have created this circus Baez now regrets...

I do agree tho' with CA with fueling the fire...from day 32/33 she became hostile and contrary, trying fiercely to change her words and how people perceived ICA...her false Caylee sightings were fine with Baez...cause it created doubt that Caylee wasn't deceased...

He too should have kept his mouth shut for he too fueled the fire...with the his client is 100% innocent, and pointing fingers at truly innocent people...KARMA"s a biatch, eh, Baez...Too bad, for his client...there is no presumption of innocence due to her giving incredible information into Caylee's whereabouts...people aren't stupid, they CAN see the forest through the trees....as will a jury of ICA's peers will...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Very interesting watch---I think the lil piggie is bout ready to venture out into the world. Watching him do this interview tells me that somebody has been giving him some pointers. Now---that is fine cept anybody following this case already knows the man. Sounds kinda like he has multi persons.

"Secret Service" R u kidding?????

Can anyone link the interview?

Baez is on right now - part of the taped interview.

:doh: He is saying 100% of his business comes from referrals. He has built a reputation for fighting for his clients. :rolleyes:

He doesn't believe in quitting.

It's just a case, the stage doesn't matter.

He is being asked what his goal is - To persuade, aquittal, or the truth. He can't persuade without facts to back it up. You have to have a case. He feels that he has a case. It is an uphill battle. He thinks the system is unfair, and far from perfect. It discriminates on a daily basis, with racism and sexism.

The system has discriminated against Casey, as there is no presumption of innocence.

If she is found guilty, he will handle it the way lawyers are supposed to handle it.

What an "unusual person" he is..
I always thought that it was our constitutional right to be presumed innocent in the court of law, not public opinion? So, exactly HOW - Mr. Baez, is your client being discriminated against? IMO, the courts/ legal system has been extremely fair... quite possibly even more so than anyone else who would be in the same situation. She should feel lucky that's she's getting all that special treatment.

JB says he started off as an intern in the State Prosecutor's office and realized in one day it wasn't for him. That there was something that he didn't have in him to be there......
The next day he went across the street to the Public Defender.

Hmmm what was missing.........an urge to pursue "truth"??
Do Law Schools allow you to change internships in 24 hours???

WOW does he rock while he's being interviewed!!!

Body language is interesting.

JB says he could never be a prosecutor since he's a people person. He just tried to make Ashton, LDB and FG sound like some machine for the state.
He said they have no client.
Ehm, Jose? Ever hear of Caylee?
What a joke this whole interview is.

I cannot watch that doofus telling lies.
I bet one thing, they won't have a call in opportunity during his 'interview'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine