2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

Like you, Barrelracer, I want to see all forensic reports on that diary. I truly believe this mystery could be unraveled very easily with the proper tests. And if it is an old book with June 21, 2008 writing that could be another so called Nail in the coffin!! :behindbar :behindbar
:woohoo:

Unless LE or the prosecution has asked for the diary in the last two weeks, we won't see any reports on it. Recall on Larry King Live that Larry asked about the diary and BC said it was in his possession, and he'd be happy to give it to either the prosecution or the defense if they wanted it. Just prior to that Cindy had said that it was shown to the prosecution and they did not want it. :rolleyes:

Earlier I only noted the comments 'bout some sunglasses being taken from G&C's in passing. IOW...I didn't pay close attention :bang: which has become my m.o. of late :rolleyes:

At the time I thought I recalled some posters suggesting LE was prolly interested in the potential for Casey to have torn the duct tape w/ her teeth, hence, bite impressions from the sunglasses (if Casey had a habit like many of sticking them in her mouth) might provide a means to connect the duct tape to Casey).

If I'm reading it correctly now ( :nuclear: WARNING :nuclear:: A thinking Bond presents a clear & present danger :bang:), the 2 pair that LE took from G&C's were actually from Caylee's changing table...so...maybe I carelessly assigned the sunglasses to Casey instead of Caylee :confused:.

2 pair, white plastic rimmed sunglasses
  • 1 pair w/ oval frames
  • 1 pair w/ rounded-rectangular frames

So...now I'm curious if these were of interest because...

(a) Perhaps LE could use them re: an account loosely attributed to George in the media (although I'm unable to source) regarding what Caylee was seen wearing ~6/12, "Family friends allegedly spot Caylee in a shopping center near the Orange-Seminole county line. She was reportedly wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses."

Its worth noting that another WS speculated that the media may have confused :confused: this description of shopping-center-outfit ~6/12 w/ what Caylee was allegedly last wearing on 6/16, sans-sunglasses, as described by Casey's statement :rolleyes:

Also worth noting that I've seen sleuthing suggesting the 'shopping-center-sighting' may have been 6/10 around the time of picking up Tony's car from Tom's Repair, or, around 6/11 around the time of the Mall of Millenia (albeit not near Seminole County line) & Cheescake Factory visit.

...in any regard...I'm rambling around to get to an obscure point. IF Casey told George she dropped Caylee w/ nanny, ZFG, etc. ~6/12 and LE can place Caylee w/ Casey for this ~6/12 sighting (via statements & pings)...that further helps disolve an already-ethereal ZFG.

IOW...collecting the sunglasses would allow SA to confirm w/ the witness...SA: "Were these the sunglasses you saw Caylee wearing?" A: "Why...yes! Yes, they were." SA: "Let the record reflect that the witness has identified Exhibit umptyscratch which was removed from Caylee's changing table, placing her @ shopping center XYZ concurrent w/ Ms. Anthony's Exhibit umptyscratch+1 placing her in the same vicinity @ a period alleged by Mr. Anthony (OK I'm completely fabricating now...:) )during which Caylee was in ZFG's care."

...ok...that's a huge stretch...and a long way to go for some courtroom portrayal, eh? :bang:

"The events depicted in this post & some of the peeps in Casey's alibi are partially or wholly fictitious. Any similarity to any events or persons living is merely & partially coincidental."

(b) Perhaps LE could be interested in Caylee's bite impressions as a potential to match possible bite impressions in the duct tape...IOW...evidence of tape placed on Caylee peri-mortem. :frown: I don't wanna think 'bout this one anymore than absolutely necessary.

(c)????

Does the communication 'tween the agencies 'bout the duct tape leave this area open as an option?

Unless LE or the prosecution has asked for the diary in the last two weeks, we won't see any reports on it. Recall on Larry King Live that Larry asked about the diary and BC said it was in his possession, and he'd be happy to give it to either the prosecution or the defense if they wanted it. Just prior to that Cindy had said that it was shown to the prosecution and they did not want it. :rolleyes:

Yes, I did see the drama played out between CA & BC on LKL. However, if BC spoke honestly about turning the diary over if/when asked by LE - then I believe LE & SA should get that book back NOW! Then they can run tests if they haven't as yet done so. I find it very mysterious that LE took photos of the open pages and yet did nothing with it????? Left it there for the A's??? Me thinks there is a lot more to this story, my friend!

PS - Can't believe anything coming out of CA's mouth!!

Does the communication 'tween the agencies 'bout the duct tape leave this area open as an option?

** [SNIP] **

I need more coffee :coffeeup: before I reread part a) again. :coffee:

As for the last question, we have not seen in the discovery any correspondence from OCSO to the FBI regarding the duct tape, so we do not know what was requested. However, based on other correspondence regarding items taken from the crime scene, I am betting it was pretty open-ended.

OK, have had coffee. :coffeecup:

In the discovery released to date, the sunglasses were not submitted to the FBI for examination, so IMHO they are not interested in finding trace evidence on them.

I think you are correct in saying that LE is trying to show that the items George described Caylee as wearing were actually not with her when her body was found, but were instead in the home. In fact, KC lists the same things in her statement (sans sunglasses) that George lists, and LE seized those items as well (jean shorts, pink shirt, white sneakers).

Of course, the defense could just say that the items seized do not match what she was wearing, and ZFG obviously must have changed Caylee before killing her ...

Are you thinking of Patrick B? He was KC's 1st jail visitor I believe. There was a whole thread abt PB.
Thanks I did have their names somewhere. I do not mean their names.
I just found it very odd that they would come to see her in jail.
I wonder if I wanted to go see her NOTjust saying.
Would they just let me in?????
M meter is on the red side of this - not green - not yellow.
Curious about who they really are :confused:

Yes, I did see the drama played out between CA & BC on LKL. However, if BC spoke honestly about turning the diary over if/when asked by LE - then I believe LE & SA should get that book back NOW! Then they can run tests if they haven't as yet done so. I find it very mysterious that LE took photos of the open pages and yet did nothing with it????? Left it there for the A's??? Me thinks there is a lot more to this story, my friend!

PS - Can't believe anything coming out of CA's mouth!!

Maybe the diary wasn't on the search warrant, so the most they could do was take a picture? It doesn't conclusively say anything really. It is open wide for interpretation.

Earlier I only noted the comments 'bout some sunglasses being taken from G&C's in passing. IOW...I didn't pay close attention :bang: which has become my m.o. of late :rolleyes:

At the time I thought I recalled some posters suggesting LE was prolly interested in the potential for Casey to have torn the duct tape w/ her teeth, hence, bite impressions from the sunglasses (if Casey had a habit like many of sticking them in her mouth) might provide a means to connect the duct tape to Casey).

If I'm reading it correctly now ( :nuclear: WARNING :nuclear:: A thinking Bond presents a clear & present danger :bang:), the 2 pair that LE took from G&C's were actually from Caylee's changing table...so...maybe I carelessly assigned the sunglasses to Casey instead of Caylee :confused:.

• 1 pair w/ oval frames

(a) Perhaps LE could use them re: an account loosely attributed to George in the media (although I'm unable to source) regarding what Caylee was seen wearing ~6/12, "Family friends allegedly spot Caylee in a shopping center near the Orange-Seminole county line. She was reportedly wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses."

Its worth noting that another WS speculated that the media may have confused :confused: this description of shopping-center-outfit ~6/12 w/ what Caylee was allegedly last wearing on 6/16, sans-sunglasses, as described by Casey's statement :rolleyes:

Also worth noting that I've seen sleuthing suggesting the 'shopping-center-sighting' may have been 6/10 around the time of picking up Tony's car from Tom's Repair, or, around 6/11 around the time of the Mall of Millenia (albeit not near Seminole County line) & Cheescake Factory visit.

...in any regard...I'm rambling around to get to an obscure point. IF Casey told George she dropped Caylee w/ nanny, ZFG, etc. ~6/12 and LE can place Caylee w/ Casey for this ~6/12 sighting (via statements & pings)...that further helps disolve an already-ethereal ZFG.

IOW...collecting the sunglasses would allow SA to confirm w/ the witness...SA: "Were these the sunglasses you saw Caylee wearing?" A: "Why...yes! Yes, they were." SA: "Let the record reflect that the witness has identified Exhibit umptyscratch which was removed from Caylee's changing table, placing her @ shopping center XYZ concurrent w/ Ms. Anthony's Exhibit umptyscratch+1 placing her in the same vicinity @ a period alleged by Mr. Anthony (OK I'm completely fabricating now...:) )during which Caylee was in ZFG's care."

...ok...that's a huge stretch...and a long way to go for some courtroom portrayal, eh? :bang:

"The events depicted in this post & some of the peeps in Casey's alibi are partially or wholly fictitious. Any similarity to any events or persons living is merely & partially coincidental."

(b) Perhaps LE could be interested in Caylee's bite impressions as a potential to match possible bite impressions in the duct tape...IOW...evidence of tape placed on Caylee peri-mortem. :frown: I don't wanna think 'bout this one anymore than absolutely necessary.

(c)????

I didn't want to snip your post because it was great! Got me thinking where you talk about bite impressions. I think the forensic testing of Caylee's teeth might provide evidence as well. I tried to ignore any docs about her remains, but when you mentioned teeth impressions, a big :doh: homer moment struck my braincells.

Thanks I did have their names somewhere. I do not mean their names.
I just found it very odd that they would come to see her in jail.
I wonder if I wanted to go see her NOTjust saying.
Would they just let me in?????
M meter is on the red side of this - not green - not yellow.
Curious about who they really are :confused:
This link might help:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68459"]Patrick B. Visit (REVISITED) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

• 1 pair w/ oval frames

(c)????

I always thought LE took the sunglasses to check for blood spatter or possible forensic evidence.

Since Caylee's remains were only skeletal, no visible physical trauma does not rule out every option involving violence (like a slit throat). No visible trauma doesn't rule out an act of violence (bloody nose), secondary to the cause of death, either.

Just in case George's last memory of Caylee was accurate, clothes described by a witness as the last clothes Caylee wore alive had to be tested. If anything had been found besides more information about how Caylee had died, the timeline would also be tightened.

I know LE took Caylee's sunglasses. They took a denim skirt too.

JMO

To back up what Bond was saying above, here's some information I've pulled in from various places. First, from KC's statement:

On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.
Then from George's Aug. 4 interview:

Q: Can you recall what was in her possession on that date, how the child
was dressed or how your daughter was dressed or what bag she may
have had?

A: Okay my granddaughter had her white uh, backpack um, I think it has
little monkeys or something on it, like little brown monkeys.

Q: White backpack.

A: Right. And I know she was dressed in her little uh, blue jean skirt, the
white tennis shoes, um....

Q: Blue jean skirt.

A: Right. She had a pinkish color top. One of those uh, one has a
sleeve on it. She had her little sunglasses on, they was white rim
sunglasses. Her hair was in a ponytail that day; I remember that
very, very well. And my daughter had a decent pair of like dress
slacks on, top that she could be wearing to go to work. There's not
nothing unusual the way she was dressed. I know she had a
backpack full of stuff.
From the property forms filled out during the Dec. 20th search warrant:

(2) pair of white plastic rimmed sunglasses
- (1) pair with oval frame
- (1) pair with rounded rectangular frame

(2) pair of children's denim shorts
- (1) pair "Wonder Kids" 24mths with elastic waist
- (1) pair "Faded Glory" 24mths with snap/zipper
closure: pink stitching' and floral embellishment

(3) denim children's skorts
- (1) "Genuine Kids by Oshkosh" 3T with snap/zipper
closure; stitched pockets and floral embellishment
- (1) "Classic Pooh" 24mth with floral trimmed ruffle
and reversible belt
- (1) "Faded Glory" 24mth with snap/Zipper closure
and floral stitching

(4) pink colored tops
- (1) "Hello Kitty" 3T "Tutu Cute" wording and Hello
kitty ballerina depiction
- (1) "Wonder Kids" 3T tank top
- (1) "Classic Pooh" 24mth embellished top with
"pooh" and "piglet" characters on bottom left
- (1) "Wonder Kids" 3T pink t-shirt with glitter heart in
center
Noting that none of the property items listed above were sent to the FBI for examination...

I believe what happened was LE finished searching the remains site and found none of the items KC and George described Caylee as wearing the last time George saw her. LE decided to list in its search warrant affidavit the following:

...the original clothing George Anthony last saw Caylee Anthony wearing on June 16th (pink colored top, blue jean skirt or skort, white shoes, small child's backpack with monkey design and white rimmed sunglasses), any doll clothing that would fit the doll recovered from Casey's vehicle on July, 15th,...
What is interesting is that they phrase it as "...the original clothing George Anthony last saw..." IMHO, on the evening of July 15 when George and Cindy were talking to LE and tried to lay out events as they understood them, KC was either present or within earshot and made sure her story was consistent with George and Cindy's recollection at that moment. This included not only the June 9 vs June 16 mixup, but also George's incorrect memory of what Caylee was wearing.

KC had to know what the facts were, but felt it was more important to not contradict her parents. I think that error on her part will only help the state's case.

I'm kind of interested in knowing if anything incriminating was found on or in the following five items removed from the crime scene:

• One small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents. What was in the bag?
196785.jpg
  • World of Disney bag - open-ended analysis requested. Why was this empty bag of interest to LE?
224988.jpg
  • Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll, cardboard and unknown item inside roll - open-ended analysis requested. I would love to know what the item was inside the cardboard roll, and the chemical composition of the fluid.
225018.jpg
  • Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested. Of all the beer bottles, liquor bottles, and water bottles found at this trash site, why did LE focus on this particular bottle and have it sent to the FBI for an open-ended examination?
225033.jpg
  • Plastic bag with knot in it - open-ended analysis requested. As with the first bag, was anything of interest found in this bag?
225027.jpg

• Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll, cardboard and unknown item inside roll - open-ended analysis requested. I would love to know what the item was inside the cardboard roll, and the chemical composition of the fluid.
*snipped*

...and like a moth to a flame...

FWIW...perhaps the date printed on the neck of the Gatorade bottle may be "Jun 21 07"...perhaps...dunno how that fares w/ typical shelf life of Gatorade vs. potential use in Jun 08. Perhaps its "09" vs "07". :confused:

IMHO, the excellent condition of the label (e.g. doesn't appear to be too faded...or torn...or unglued from the bottle) kinda betrays it being exposed to the elements too long.

• Plastic bag with knot in it - open-ended analysis requested. As with the first bag, was anything of interest found in this bag?
attachment.php

I don't know about you, but that looks an awful lot like a bag of dog poop that someone would have collected while walking their dog and then tossed in the woods so they didn't have to carry it the rest of the way home.

I too am anxiously awaiting the results of the Gatorade bottle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it was the smoking gun that caused the SA to go after the DP again.

I'm kind of interested in knowing if anything incriminating was found on or in the following five items removed from the crime scene:

• World of Disney bag - open-ended analysis requested. Why was this empty bag of interest to LE?
*snipped*

FWIW..."World of Disney" is kinda like a shopping center attached to the Disney parks.

The dimensions of this bag, as well as the oval hole in near the top center are consistent w/ a merchandise bag from this shopping center. And, of course, there's one associated w/ the DisneyWorld park in Orlando.

Here's a pic of basically the same bag in yellow: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3036/2856654094_cb4c12242d.jpg?v=0

*snipped*

...and like a moth to a flame...

FWIW...perhaps the date printed on the neck of the Gatorade bottle may be "Jun 21 07"...perhaps...dunno how that fares w/ typical shelf life of Gatorade vs. potential use in Jun 08. Perhaps its "09" vs "07". :confused:

IMHO, the excellent condition of the label (e.g. doesn't appear to be too faded...or torn...or unglued from the bottle) kinda betrays it being exposed to the elements too long.

That, my friend, is an '07 bottle. And as far as the label condition is concerned...well...I did some spring cleaning this weekend in the back yard at the edge of the woods and found a Gatorade bottle that had been out there since last fall. Kids swear none of them did it. But whoever tossed it there, it was under the tree canopy and vegetation, so the sun never got to it. And the label looks just as nice as the one in the image.

I don't know about you, but that looks an awful lot like a bag of dog poop that someone would have collected while walking their dog and then tossed in the woods so they didn't have to carry it the rest of the way home.

I too am anxiously awaiting the results of the Gatorade bottle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it was the smoking gun that caused the SA to go after the DP again.

I sure hope the FBI did not open that and find nothing more than dog poop! :bang:

FWIW, the five items I listed were all found within a few feet of Caylee's skull. Not that other items were not found that close, but it could have something to do with why they were sent to laboratories.

• One small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents. What was in the bag?
View attachment 3902
View attachment 3901
View attachment 3898
  • Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested. Of all the beer bottles, liquor bottles, and water bottles found at this trash site, why did LE focus on this particular bottle and have it sent to the FBI for an open-ended examination?
View attachment 3900
View attachment 3899
Thanks for the research JWG
What does "Open-ended Analysis Requested" mean?

TIA

Hi Christee :) you are a sweetie... I read that. it really doe not answer what I am curious about. Casey had no clue who they are it seemed to me that perhaps someone sent them to reassure her that she is in good hands. WHO are they ? not what is their name :crazy: I am not sure I am being clear.

but thanks a lot. :blowkiss:
I think this is Patrick B's Myspace pg but it's set to private:

http://www.myspace.com/41823846

I read somewhere he was from Louisiana then moved to Fla or vice versa.

Thanks for the research JWG
What does "Open-ended Analysis Requested" mean?

TIA

Hi christee,

Basically, it means OCSO said "hey, here is some stuff we found. Can you compare it to the other stuff we found?"

So, compare fingerprints, DNA, fibers, hairs, etc. etc. etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back