Jan'11 - LE releases report

Well, anyone with such an obsession to obtain a child... very disturbing.

Why didn't they just do donor egg? Is there something amiss with Tammy that she cannot carry a baby?

I guess you didn't read the surregate sites where she was trying to manipulate women into having a baby for her.

In these reports it talks about the spiral bound notebook found with EJ upon her arrest. While the actual notations were blacked out in this report, we know from the former PI they contained directions to Raymond Rimkus park and instructions for a hand off. Someone gave her those directions. If EJ killed Gabe and the hand off never took place, why wouldn't someone come forward stating that? Also, we know the car seat was found in the car, while most if not all, of Gabes other possessions were found in the hotel room with the exception of the diaper bag. So why, if EJ killed Gabriel and left the hotel room with him stuffed in the diaper bag, why would she take the car seat? I believe EJ left the hotel room on the morning of the 27th with Gabriel in his car seat and a diaper bag packed with a few necessities. She drove to Raymond Rimkus park, removed the car seat from the car (with Gabe in it) and walked in to the park. Upon finding the couple, she transferred Gabriel from her car seat to the couple's car seat and returned to her own car where she threw the empty car seat into the back where it was found by LE.

Oh Good Lord, so Tammi approaches strangers in restaurants and asks for their baby?

View attachment 13700

Can't say I'm suprised.

MOO

Mel

I know, right?!? Not to mention the fact that after they refused, she still continued to text/call them asking them to reconsider. Add that with the attempted "home inseminations" . . . . . :laughcry:

Oh Good Lord, so Tammi approaches strangers in restaurants and asks for their baby?

View attachment 13700

Can't say I'm suprised.

MOO

Mel

I know, right?!? Not to mention the fact that after they refused, she still continued to text/call them asking them to reconsider. Add that with the attempted "home inseminations" . . . . . :laughcry:

Some of the sickest acts I've ever read here - absolutely can't wrap my head around TS and her obsession with other peoples babies/attempts to inseminate. No one in their right mind would turn a child over to them! (And yet they did!) :eek:hwow:

Add to this, TS seeming to believe that having a glass/bottle of wine absolves her of any criminal intent! Is she for real? Imagine if every bad deed anyone ever thought/acted on was resolved this way?! Criminal defense lawyers would pretty much be out of work and our jails would be quite empty.

Just mind numbing. Looking forward to her going down hard! :thud:

In these reports it talks about the spiral bound notebook found with EJ upon her arrest. While the actual notations were blacked out in this report, we know from the former PI they contained directions to Raymond Rimkus park and instructions for a hand off. Someone gave her those directions. If EJ killed Gabe and the hand off never took place, why wouldn't someone come forward stating that? Also, we know the car seat was found in the car, while most if not all, of Gabes other possessions were found in the hotel room with the exception of the diaper bag. So why, if EJ killed Gabriel and left the hotel room with him stuffed in the diaper bag, why would she take the car seat? I believe EJ left the hotel room on the morning of the 27th with Gabriel in his car seat and a diaper bag packed with a few necessities. She drove to Raymond Rimkus park, removed the car seat from the car (with Gabe in it) and walked in to the park. Upon finding the couple, she transferred Gabriel from her car seat to the couple's car seat and returned to her own car where she threw the empty car seat into the back where it was found by LE.

While all of us would like for this to be true, I doubt that's what she did. She confessed to killing him three times.

I tend to believe what she already told Logan by phone and by text message.

Elizabeth's account of the handoff to friends of Tammi Smith comes from an interview on 1/14/2010. Her attorneys were present. (docs, part 2, p 74)

Her first story was that the handoff was either Saturday or Sunday, she's not sure, but it took place at 1:00 p.m. After the handoff, she went back to the hotel to pack. When she went to the bus station, she bought a ticket, but realized that the bus was late, so then went to Target and TJMax. Then, back to catch the bus.

The investigator's notes show that everyone took a break at this point, due to a discrepency with their own information. After the break, Elizabeth fixed the handoff at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday.

Only when confronted with the impossibility of her initial statement did EJ give a date and time which would "fit" with what could already be proved.

So her new story is the handoff at 10:00 a.m., back to the hotel to pack, on to the Tornado bus station to buy a ticket, off to the after-Christmas sales and back to the bus station.

People who are caught in a lie may eventually tell the truth or maybe they just tell a new lie.

MOO

While all of us would like for this to be true, I doubt that's what she did. She confessed to killing him three times.

I tend to believe what she already told Logan by phone and by text message.

And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

Emily Dickinson

You know we all come here with the one and only thing we think might help find Gabriel. Weird thing is, so much stuff/statements/media leaks/LE leaks/Attorney Leaks/All BS Leaks... that can't be verified by anyone. I'm not LE or a attorney... but what can truly be verifed ??? Truly..... In regards to where Gabriel may be today...I mean, in one of the 260 pages that was released, the investigator called EJ, Elizabeth Smith!!!! What do we honestly know for sure ??? That would be,Gabriel, is not with his Dad. Other than that ,we truly know nothing...probably never will...and I dearly love my little friend...

Hi, i've missed alot it seems. Ej confessed 3 times? Off to read up.

Hi, i've missed alot it seems. Ej confessed 3 times? Off to read up.

Yes, Once to Logan on the phone, Once by Text Message to Logan and Once to Detective Salame in person and now there is an inmate as well that says EJ confessed that she killed Gabriel (I don't know if that's true or not).

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this! All of the other links to these documents no longer work and I could not find them anywhere!

I've been lurking around WS for years and truly admire all of y'all for your dedication to these tragic cases. With the start of the TPS case all of my curiosity regarding Gabriel has been reignited and I've been poring through threads trying to gather as much information on the case as possible. I followed the Anthony case religiously and I have to admit, following the disgusting verdict, I had to take a step back and remove myself from all of the sadness that these types of cases bring. I am just now to the point where I can begin probing into them again and this case in particular tugged at my heart the moment I heard about it back in 2009 and I desperately wanted to read these reports. Again, thank you for these links and thank you all for all of your amazing work!

Welcome Kristinjeree.

:wagon:

And thanks for caring.

:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members