trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at work when someone on here mentioned thast Jodi was cying? What was that about? Maybe she did not get her lunch cookie?

I believe it was Arias' attempt to feign empathy for abused animals..was during an ALV cat abuse story to do with someone not related to the case.I muted from that point on..:what:

The sweating if true is concerning. I hope she really is sick because if she's going so far as to manipulate the jurors empathy just to keep up some DT schedule, then she's far more <:banghead:> than I gave her credit for.

I did notice she had dark circles under her eyes. Maybe from cramming all those journals in preparation for testimony today.

True. Maybe she was going to be evaluated.
If not a diabetic and truly sweating like that I would worry about her heart.
65 sounds too old for "hot flashes" but I guess HRT could cause them.

Like I said I hope she is ok.

Listening to ALV has made me sick.

I, for one, hope Alyce continues to be alive and recovers from her sudden bout of illness quickly. Alyce needs to be in tiptop shape, so that Juan can completely destroy every single bad thing she said about Travis being the abusive one.

Alyce might just feel really sick after Alyce eats her bitter words bashing Travis, the victim of a cold-blooded murder. She has done a great deal of harm to all real domestic violence victims.

Next three days????How much more isthere to say????

She still has to explain how Travis abused Jodi by running into the knife over and over again.

I ended up taking a nap, woke up and turned on azfamily, thought they were on lunch break. ALV got sick? I hope she feels better, but maybe the CDC should be aware of the illness outbreaks on the defense side. :banghead:

I wonder if she is diabetic. Low blood sugar can cause confusion and sweating. Was there a morning break when she would have been able to eat something?

If it is low blood sugar court should not have been cancelled. All you need is about 20 minutes after something to eat to bring blood sugar back up.

They gave her a 5 minute break to do that if that was the problem. A candy would bring it up faster and she could have popped in her mouth on the stand.
She might be diabetic however she's a big girl and should know how to manage her condition by now. It's not like she's doing extraneous exercise or anything that required her to burn additional energy.

I heard what Jean C said about her sweating. But, it is Jean C for goodness sake. She seems to see a lot of things that nobody else can ever see.

I don't think I buy this illness. Right before she got sick, there was no question. Wilmott, asked to approach the judge. To me, it was like she didn't know what to do next. 5 minute recess called, then sick for the day? I just don't buy it. :twocents:

Did any of you notice how as JW approached for the last side bar LaViolette tries to get the judges attention and says "Excuse me Your Honor" but the judge doesn't hear her or ignores her - interesting that JW didnt notice and call attention to her witness having a question of the judge (thats because AL messed up when she was suppose to tell the judge she was sick) - then JW continues with her direct for several more minutes and then glances first behind her to the defense table and then at the clock and magically knows AL is sick and asks to approach???? This is all in an effort to time her ending of Direct with AL so that the jury has all weekend to soak in the testabalony. Unethical tactics in my opinion, Thats ok - - Juan will right the ship soon enough

JC says she was visibly sweating during the 5 minute break. Not a good sign from a woman who had been sitting not exerting herself and is past menopause.
I thought maybe her pants had spontaneously combusted but perhaps she really is ill.

So what happens if the DT key witness dies of heart failure tonight??
Anyone not used to Phoenix temperatures from now until November will be sweating. Expecting 102 a week from tomorrow.
:hot:

Sandy Arias says that Jodi never allowed her to visit her at Jodi's place in Monterrey because she was afraid that her mom would snoop through her stuff.

OK, where are Jodi's friends? Why haven't they come forward to say how spooky she was or about the crazy things she'd done to make them call her mama.

I hope she is not really sick.
I think she might have been nervous about court ending.
(if it was a pre-planned delay)

--------------
I have "been there". I agree with KaRN..I hope not but it doesnt sound good.:seeya:

Juror #5 released all because of the seemingly harmless Jean C (HLN) statement about Juan taking pictures in an area that the jurors could see and be influenced. That caused the individual questioning of the jurors. Sad - senseless.

JW totally looked at the clock and stopped court, about 10 min after Nurmi was sitting on the edge of his seat looking like he was ready to leave.
MOO
This was pre-planned
And Jodi also had the slightest hint of a smile there at the end. Mission accomplished.

They gave her a 5 minute break to do that if that was the problem. A candy would bring it up faster and she could have popped in her mouth on the stand.
She might be diabetic however she's a big girl and should know how to manage her condition by now. It's not like she's doing extraneous exercise or anything that required her to burn additional energy.

If it were blood sugar, she would recover within a minute with a bit of OJ.

IBS is where it's at. Woot!

HLN and their crack interrogation tapes.....:banghead:
Finally seeing more tidbits.....but i want the whole enchilada !!! Now!!!!

Oh man....more teasing coming up-- mom talks about jodis fantasy childhood....:waitasec:

Someone was asking about Sam Schultz.

IIRC, he was a guy she purportedly met on LDSLinkup dot com, 'contemporaneous' with throwing herself at (on top of) Ryan Burns.

ALV has made me realize that my 5 year-old daughter is abusive to me. One minute she's telling me she loves me, the next minute she screams at me, telling me that MY behavior and actions make her into the person she is (ie - not allowing her to have more than 1 Barbie Dream House makes her sad) and then she lays the guilt on nice and thick. I'm just about ready to swing the door open and run for my life, but then she always reels me back in with an apology and another I Love You. I know she's crazy, but I love her. I think I'm going to stick this one out... you know... cuz I love her too.

Sandy Arias says that Jodi never allowed her to visit her at Jodi's place in Monterrey because she was afraid that her mom would snoop through her stuff.

And yet the defendant whined to the detective, during the interrogation, that her family would never visit her.

Also the defendant seemed to accuse Travis of snooping as well.

Yet, she is the one during her police interrogation snooping thru the garbage can.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member