State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no reason not to be. This testimony won't make it into the trial. No sense getting worked up or attacking the witness.

Why do you think it won't be let in? Seems so unfair not to. This could really "set BC free."

I really like this man. He is genuine and well versed in his specialty. Not a grand-stander like JW was.

He is a true expert in his field, a great testifier, and extremely genuine and honest. Too bad they did not find him instead of JW.

I can tell you what versions I used. (He's still working on it)!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!

Why do you think it won't be let in? Seems so unfair not to. This could really "set BC free."

Gessner has already ruled on this. This is for appeal only. I wonder if Gessner is regretting that decision at this point.

heads will rolll.........sit down boz you are making it worse.........

This guy has nothing but the truth at hand here!!!!!!!!! invested in truth only.

This expert's opinion was not that the hacking occurred via the VPN. He just said that was one of the mistakes that the CPD made. Allowing it to be connected to the VPN, and automatic functions changed files. He didn't say that's where the tampering came from.

Regardless, the evidence was tampered with. The deleted Google maps cookie was a faked file. The state of the files changed after being taken into possession of LE and before any forensic examination. The evidence has no integrity. That's the bottom line.

the royal WE, because I am a company....LOL.. not discrediting this witness.

Why did the Pros not use Gilmore on this? Wasn't he a Wake County Asset?

Oops! He was. Now with RMA. Duh.

He's been consumed by this case....oh brother....he definitely posts here, right??

Gessner has already ruled on this. This is for appeal only. I wonder if Gessner is regretting that decision at this point.

Oh, ok. I'm getting very confused. Can he change his decision?

Proffered on the record only for purposes of requesting an appeal, testimony will not make it to this jury.

Come on, Boz. You can DO this. Ask just one wrong question so the judge can (at his discretion) allow this back into the defense.

Come on......

I didn't understand this comment before. Now I get it.

Regardless, the evidence was tampered with. The deleted Google maps cookie was a faked file. The state of the files changed after being taken into possession of LE and before any forensic examination. The evidence has no integrity. That's the bottom line.

Absolutely. I'm just cutting off the discussion others were having that said "Oh, CPD or neighbors couldn't have hacked it, because it was coming through the VPN."

I may not be in the majority...lol...but no one "tampered" with the computer, IMHO.

I was just talking to my husband about this. (He has Cisco VPN). I asked him if BC was already on the computer through VPN and since the computer was left on, that is how they could have messed with files through VPN. (he said, sure).

Also, there is VPN software that could be installed on another computer. But there is no reason he would have needed to be on the VPN to get to any files on the computer. He could have just went straight to the computer, outside of the VPN.

This is better than a State/UNC/Duke/Wake free-for-all game at the Dome or Cameron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth