MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what BS said. Unfortunately, he's not exactly a reliable source. He's been inserted into this case by persons unknown and persons he refuses to reveal, which is a little too cloak-and-dagger for me. I don't trust anything he says.

I agree. I don't trust him either, just relaying what he said.

When it comes down to it, we don't know how JT is being paid. No one has confirmed anything, and even if they did????

DB isn't a suspect either, potential or otherwise. I agree with you that lawyers are running this show. I also think this is the type of family that is influenced when someone flashed a bunch of money to them.

How do you know that she isn't a potential suspect? No one has been named a suspect or POI yet. However, according to LE they're not cooperating, won't answer questions that they need answered. They could be potential suspects.

My point was that there's no comparison to NH mother, there was no question that she wasn't a potential suspect.

JMHO

Oh my....I guess the sympathy card about the big, bad media bothering them is moot?? How low will these parents go? I wish with all my heart that child protective services would step in and stop this obvious exploitation of those 2 boys. Bless their hearts....I wish we could find out how much blood money off their daughter DB and JI are making. How much is GMA paying?

Yes, I believe DB killed Lisa. That's why I said blood money. To me, that is exactly what it is.

Which suddenly reminds me that JI was sitting right next to DB when she claimed those cell phone pings couldn't have existed because the phone was restricted. How come JI didn't correct her if he knew the phones could dial out? :waitasec:

Confused since yesterday! Good Lord, I've been confused for weeks now!
I'm completely frustrated with LE, I have no idea exactly who did what or who was where and I have no idea where Lisa is or what has happened to her...and I don't think LE knows either. From the very little we do know I still do not believe DB had anything to do with her daughters disappearance. I climbed upon the fence at one point and even wobbled a little, but now my feet are firmly on the ground in my belief.

Im sorry maybe I should be clearer.
Im even moreconfused.
I cannot make sense of this "new" information .
All it did for me was raise more questions.
I too am frustrated @ LE but only because they wont tell me what Iwant to know LOL.
I believe LE is staying silent because they have to. Its a circus.

I didn't get a "normalcy" vibe from that clip at all -- even if that's what the media wanted me to believe. I think normalcy in that household is mommy sitting on the stoop with a box o' wine while the kids fend for themselves. My interpretation of the clip was for show and to try to get the public to stop thinking about the blackout drunk event and focus on what wonderful parents they both are.

Then again, that's just my opinion. Not meant to insinuate that I think they had anything to do with baby Lisa disappearing - but I don't believe that mommy is the parent she wants me to see in that clip -- KWIM?

MOO

Mel

BBM. No, I don't believe it either. I'm not necessarily saying she's a "bad" mom, but she certainly is not the grizzly bear protective mom type for sure. A stray cat would look harder for her missing kit than this human mother ever looked for her missing baby. But sadly, I've been around long enough to know that the mere fact one bears a child does not make one a "mother". Some mothers just don't bond as strongly to their children as others do. That's what I see here, personally. Doesn't mean she killed her, but she certainly does not appear to have been too attached to her. IMO.

How do you know that she isn't a potential suspect? No one has been named a suspect or POI yet. However, according to LE they're not cooperating, won't answer questions that they need answered. They could be potential suspects.

My point was that there's no comparison to NH mother, there was no question that she wasn't a potential suspect.

JMHO

Not cooperating does not equal being a suspect, it equals not cooperating. If LE has evidence at this juncture that points to DB, they will name her a suspect or at the very least a POI. They have done neither at this point so it's mere speculation whether she is a 'potential' suspect.

Which suddenly reminds me that JI was sitting right next to DB when she claimed those cell phone pings couldn't have existed because the phone was restricted. How come JI didn't correct her if he knew the phones could dial out? :waitasec:

Maybe because he truly believed the phones didn't work?

No, I'm basing that on the fact that the FBI traced a call to MW's phone from one of DB's phones at 8:30 pm on Oct. 3.

It's still not a lie if the call came from the grandfather's phone that he loaned them, right?

Oh, so you think DB lied to him too? ;)

Possibly. With what little there is to go on, it's impossible not to guess. And that's all this is, guessing. You can't arrest someone when you're still guessing at this point.

It's still not a lie if the call came from the grandfather's phone that he loaned them, right?

Yes, it is a lie. DB claims that LE made up the cell phone pings they showed her because it wasn't possible for the phones to dial out because they were restricted. This is what she said. Do you want me to post the link where you can hear this coming out of her own mouth?

No, I'm basing that on the fact that the FBI traced a call to MW's phone from one of DB's phones at 8:30 pm on Oct. 3.

Are we sure about this, or is this what MW is saying? Until I see an FBI or LE statement, or see the call on MW's phone, I don't believe any of this. It could be, because MW knows Jersey and he's been mentioned in this case, that she fabricated all of this... motive... to be a part of the drama. JMO

Jersey has been officially cleared in the disappearance of Baby Lisa.

This has been posted a number of times....but that was not the wording used by LE IIRC.....do we have a link somewhere that uses the wording CLEARED as opposed to not a suspect, etc.????

TIA

Possibly. With what little there is to go on, it's impossible not to guess. And that's all this is, guessing. You can't arrest someone when you're still guessing at this point.

Well, I couldn't arrest someone even if I caught them redhanded. Unless I want to play Gomer Pyle or something, and start hollering "Citzen's Arrest! Citizen's Arrest!".

Which, I don't. ;)

Not cooperating does not equal being a suspect, it equals not cooperating. If LE has evidence at this juncture that points to DB, they will name her a suspect or at the very least a POI. They have done neither at this point so it's mere speculation whether she is a 'potential' suspect.

My bolding

That's why I use the letters JMHO in my post.

It looks like you're kind of agreeing with what I'm saying. Potential means the possibility exists that they could become suspects. They haven't been cleared the way jersey has been cleared. DB has changed stories, they're not cooperating according to LE.

Not the same as BH. Why are we going around in circles over it? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members