2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really think that with this being an on going investigation that the police would actually tell someone if they had failed a polygraph? I mean I just don't see them ending the test and saying, "well...you failed." I think if someone did fail they would just go along as if everything was fine until they could gather more evidence.

They keep saying they've passed and they don't know,but I think Misty is the one who's had like three polygraphs.

I don't have a problem with conflict or anger, just don't go on national tv with it, not when your child is missing!

Maybe how to sneak drugs or fake an ID ... not hide a child. Sorry 'street smart' doesnt cut it.
I dont think putting a child in a body of water would be too hard.
I wonder if any cinder blocks are missing??

oops, this guy talking about Turners, put Haleigh in past tense.........did I hear him right?
In other words, I took this that Haleigh has a very bad immune system.........not good........

another kidnapped baby girl from 2 women!
So could we be looking at a woman in black? A woman that loves Haleigh (neighborhood grandma?) Just a thought..........

I dont think putting a child in a body of water would be too hard.
I wonder if any cinder blocks are missing??

Oh my God Kelly,I was going to say that and ask if when they drug that water,could it have possibly been missed.I don't know much about that sonar.

Psychologist questioning what junior said.........did he see something or did he imagine it.

My observation.........I've seen the local LE and their uniforms are black. Is junior seeing all the LE and interpreted it as they're the ones who took his sister???
I've thought that from the first I heard of Jr.'s comments as a possibility. He could've been asleep until LE arrived and tied LE and his sister's disappearance together. MOO

We forgot to add Dracul to the list.

CS should spend more time worrying about what has happen to her daughter IMO. She didn't even wait 24 hours to start sling mud at the father. Makes me wonder if she did have something to do with this.

Psychologist questioning what junior said.........did he see something or did he imagine it.

My observation.........I've seen the local LE and their uniforms are black. Is junior seeing all the LE and interpreted it as they're the ones who took his sister???
I, personally, think this is more along the lines of what transpired.

Did we ever hear about checking garbage dump?
Misty said she used the back door to take out garbage..........
when was garbage night??
They said they NEER used back door, but they did to vaccuum car and take out garbage!!!

I've thought that from the first I heard of Jr.'s comments as a possibility. He could've been asleep until LE arrived and tied LE and his sister's disappearance together. MOO

True, or he could associate a stranger as a "man in black" for some reason and it's just his way of "identifying" for lack of a better word, with the situation..

Little kids are hardly awake for a little bit and there was screaming and crying and police lights,officers,mass confusion,it would be understandable if he thought it was them who was in trailer looking for Haleigh.I wonder if he woke up to one in his room looking through every room?

Yes, and if anyone knows what Jr said, it is Ron and Misty, they were with him during the immediate days after....

oops, this guy talking about Turners, put Haleigh in past tense.........did I hear him right?
In other words, I took this that Haleigh has a very bad immune system.........not good........

another kidnapped baby girl from 2 women!
So could we be looking at a woman in black? A woman that loves Haleigh (neighborhood grandma?) Just a thought..........
Not very likely kidnapper would be taking care of a sick child, imo. :(

Did we ever hear about checking garbage dump?
Misty said she used the back door to take out garbage..........
when was garbage night??
They said they NEER used back door, but they did to vaccuum car and take out garbage!!!

I wonder if after LE got there,nothing was allowed to be touched and Ron and Misty couldn't stay in house alone?

I was just getting ready to say the same thing. What CR is saying tonight is not what was said when GR was doing his ....I can't even.. call it... his thing.

Yes. And Geraldo needs to get a new thing and lay off of this one! Crystal should takes notes as to what she has and has not said.

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member