Multiple nights GA is in the Boggy Creek area.

Coley

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
Reaction score
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...Anthony.Casey_discovery_1991-2051_Page_09.htm

There are several nights of interest of GA being in the Boggy Creek area at not normal hours. He gets off at the Boggy Creek toll and then back on at same area an hour later all ranging in the hours of 8pm until 12:00am.

ETA: Local folks would be of great assistance in figuring out these routes. Let's discuss. Please no "snarkyness".

omg .. i wonder if they are gonna report when he takes a shower next .. celebs dont even get this kind of attention .. geez .. why doesnt the press just give this stuff to LE instead of reporting it every 5 seconds .. sometimes i think the less the public is involved the better it will be because there wont be so many spins .. and the a's need to stop talking period and if they are doing anything with evidence they should be charged .. i cant beleive them either ! :razz:

We know he worked for a company located on Municipal Dr. Now during these times is when KC was in and out of jail. So obviously he wasn't working during these times, right?

We know he worked for a company located on Municipal Dr. Now during these times is when KC was in and out of jail. So obviously he wasn't working during these times, right?
lol at your sig too funny Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

omg .. i wonder if they are gonna report when he takes a shower next .. celebs dont even get this kind of attention .. geez .. why doesnt the press just give this stuff to LE instead of reporting it every 5 seconds .. sometimes i think the less the public is involved the better it will be because there wont be so many spins .. and the a's need to stop talking period and if they are doing anything with evidence they should be charged .. i cant beleive them either ! :razz:

The media didn't report anything. We were discussing this in another thread and felt it needed its own thread.

Wasn't the webcam on the house during these times? If so, maybe this is why some of us were asking "where's george this late"

Sounds like he's been doing his own "investigative" work. Once a cop, always a cop. I truly believe he wants all this to end.

The media didn't report anything. We were discussing this in another thread and felt it needed its own thread.
oh i aint picking on you or anything ca and ga need to be :slap:

This was also the area I believe that there were possible sightings of KC and also the area that CA and KC did the swap and she was arrested.

He was still working while KC was out on bond from what I remember. Sadly I was glued to the webcam :crazy: so I witnessed a lot of his comings and goings. He seemed to leave around the same time everyday at least. Seems like if he went out in the morning he'd come back by lunch time or so and then leave again around 2 or 2:30 it seemed.

Tom's girl probably has screen shots on the webcam threads from during those days showing the times he would have been coming and going. Her screen shot posts were within minutes of any activity.

(Is it sad I was that addicted to the cam?) LOL!

Does anyone know the relation of toll booths:

Boggy Creek & Leevista?

He was still working while KC was out on bond from what I remember. Sadly I was glued to the webcam :crazy: so I witnessed a lot of his comings and goings. He seemed to leave around the same time everyday at least. Seems like if he went out in the morning he'd come back by lunch time or so and then leave again around 2 or 2:30 it seemed.

Tom's girl probably has screen shots on the webcam threads from during those days showing the times he would have been coming and going. Her screen shot posts were within minutes of any activity.

IIRC, the 15th was his 1st day, right? So I wouldn't think GA was working until a month ago or so. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Wasn't the webcam on the house during these times? If so, maybe this is why some of us were asking "where's george this late"

OMG! It took me a little longer to write my response to you because I"m working on a pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving.

SOOOO Funny we both had the webcam idea!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

So TG has screen shots of every min?

OMG! It took me a little longer to write my response to you because I"m working on a pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving.

SOOOO Funny we both had the webcam idea!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

O/T....Pumkin roll? Can I come for Thanksgiving? Never heard of that but I love pumkin pie.:crazy:

IIRC, the 15th was his 1st day, right? So I wouldn't think GA was working until a month ago or so. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

He either started on the 15th or had a meeting with the new employer on the 15th. I"ll go listen to his bond hearing testimony to find out for a fact, I know it was in there.

Now I don't know about any of you all but my mind is going crazy about this "place of interest". Don't get me wrong I have another place too but this one is working on my mind today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back