CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brainstorming is what it's ALL about!!!!!:blowkiss:
No, I have not heard of duct tape....
Except I wondered if she was assaulted at MHP it seems like she might have screamed...and someone could have heard. I am leaning more toward the assault and murder occurred at irrigation ditch.

Duct tape was a rumor on here only. I think she went with her abductor willingly so I think it was someone she knew. I don't think she was killed at the dtch. That is on a working farm. She would have had to be put into the suitcase, and I'm sure that happened in isolation.

As for the churdch member who spoke, how many times have we heard "He was such a nice guy." with mass murderers, let alone child molestors. Church's with lsots of children in the congregation are prime targets for child abusers - churches do NOT screen their volunteers.

KCRA says that the police are confident they are headed in the right direction, so they know things they are not saying

Just an FYI.. I did a search by the people of 812 w. Clover Rd in Tracy, Ca. It's giving me 9 pages on my net detective plus.
I don't know any other addresses to look at for this mhp

Please help us figure out the house map. Do you live near that area?
Can you help us figure out the church/people/connection? Rumors in town?
Anything to help us sleuth? TIA

I don't live in that area, and they're not letting people in the park area, so I can't help w/the numbering. I don't know any of the people involved. Rumors...only the stuff you guys have here. If there was something I could do, I would. I do have confidence in the TPD, FWIW.

Regarding the baptistries ("pools")...they're usually drained after use.

This is where I got the "duct tape" echo:
Aside from duct tape over the mouth...
If the crime/s occurred in the shed...how would people have NOT heard something, especially at that time of day???
(your Thread 5, #251, post yesterday)

Knew I'd heard it somewhere.

That was not a quote from anyone/thing... it was a theorized question at the time.

It would contradict what the "inside source" said about no visible signs of trauma tho.

Unless truama was only apparent after examining the body more closely during the autospy. I think the no visible trauma comment was made soon after Sandra was discovered, and not yet autopsied.

Just an FYI.. I did a search by the people of 812 w. Clover Rd in Tracy, Ca. It's giving me 9 pages on my net detective plus.
I don't know any other addresses to look at for this mhp

Does it give unit numbers? Can you match names with unit numbers?

Salem

It was only speculation that duct tape could have kept her quiet. However, we know there are other ways to avoid her being heard or to have kept her from screaming.

IIRC Sandra could only be ID by clothes and dental...........getting back to someone who posted about pesticides and decaying quickly........like in CAYLEE/kc case.........

I seriously doubt she was akeletonized likeCaylee - who had been in that location for MONTHS, not days, like Sandra. Dental records are just to PROVE that it is no one else. I don't think they'd want the mother or father to identify her - I don't think her mother could if she had to.

The ME found water in her lungs and it wasn't pesticide or chlorine laced?

How did I miss this? Do you have the link?

Seadfast, I missed that also. Does the mobile home park and church use well water or treated city water?
Pool water would be highly treated as bath tub water would not...

That was not a quote from anyone/thing... it was a theorized question at the time.

I'm not here to squabble, I'm here to sleuth; but it's a direct quote from your post, and in the page before you made it, there is absolutely no context for it. It confused several yesterday and set us off track for a time.

Channel 13 is reporting that no luggage was reported stolen.

Here is the picture of the blinds that they took from the MHP.

Attachments

• BLINDSTAKEN.jpg
    BLINDSTAKEN.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 55
Has anyone noticed ANY large bags taken out of houses served with warrants?

I ask b/c I would imagine LE will be collecting SHOES from ALL POI's b/c of course the dirt lodged in shoe treads will be VERY important. IF/When we see that sort of amount of evidence collected...
I'm thinking we may be looking at an actual suspect...although will be still called a POI.
MOO

Yes. Most Baptist sub-denominations, large and small, practice full immersion. There are various kinds of pools and tanks for inside use.

Most of them do have cholorine in them. I know as I was a preacher son growing up in the 50's and 60's.

Tires, undercarriage of vehicles, and shoes will be of utmost importance in this case.

Is the water in the lungs thing fact or theory? If there is a link to where this info came from please post it.

I'm not here to squabble, I'm here to sleuth; but it's a direct quote from your post, and in the page before you made it, there is absolutely no context for it. It confused several yesterday and set us off track for a time.

Not really sure how I am supposed to respond.....
You want an apology?
I'm sorry I mentioned duct tape.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members