GUILTY TX - Sida Osman, 5, Fort Worth, 25 June 2013

Well, do they put up ' crime scene' tape to secure ANY scene or only a crime scene? That confused me . Also, on the live feed, they were removing items from a white van ( yes a WHITE van) parked on the side of the road and it was inside the crime scene taped off area. I'm speculating between the crime scene tape and white van that this is not an accidental passing :(
Thoughts ?

I would think that they would only block off areas that they know or think are related to the case. So that van might be part of all this. Looks like a sex offender lives pretty close to all that. Though his crime was towards an 11 yr old female.
ETA Not saying his guy is part of it at all. My gut is telling me an accident though my gut has been wrong before.

I would think that they would only block off areas that they know or think are related to the case. So that van might be part of all this. Looks like a sex offender lives pretty close to all that. Though his crime was towards an 11 yr old female.

Check my post #13 on the previous page. All of those listed have male victims , unless I could not find the gender.

With the new report by fox 4 that he was found in the back yard, I think an accident is more likely. It was hot here yesterday but not that hot by Texas standards, especially for a really young kid unless he was running like crazy away from his mama. Considering this only a few houses away from his house, how far could he have run? You certainly would not want to run a mile in that heat without water, but this is just a short distance. I guess we will have to see, but watching them remove objects from that white van threw me off . That is the main reason I thought it was not an accident.

Maybe he took off running and mom just shook her head and thought he'd run out of energy a bit later and when she went BACK to look, he was gone? Little kids can get really into their outdoor play and not want to come in when it's time. Dang it's so hot here though. I hope the little guy is ok. He could easily become dehydrated running outside in the Texas sun with no water.

4801 Lois is where he was found..... :(

https://twitter.com/laribaragerfox4

Homicide unit is there.

LARI BARAGER ‏@laribaragerfox4 11m
FWPD homicide unit and sgt are here. Family member just told us that police told them body is in back yard at 4801 Lois.

Well there you have it. I'm listening to scanner and heard talk of homicide coming but I did not know if it was related because the city of FW is busy this afternoon.
Rest in Peace little man :( I'm so sorry.

I'm extra emotional over this for a case that's only a couple of hours along. He just wanted to go run and play a little longer. He was
having too much fun to come inside yet ! How much more SUMMER and KID can you get than refusing to go inside when the mom calls you ? He wasn't trying to be really bad ..... just having too much fun to stop. Praying it was fast and he was laughing and running and never knew what happened.

I don't see a pool in satellite view at that address, but back yard looks kind of big.

Medical examiner arrived, according to tweets.

Haven't been on here in a while, finally got a job (YAY!) but heard this on the news and just heard the outcome. THERE HAS GOT TO BE A WAY TO GET WORD OUT SOONER ON ANYONE MISSING UNDER THE AGE OF 12. They are not runaways, whether they think foul play is involved or not. Good night. Praying for his poor family. I hope he didn't suffer.

I wonder if there are dogs at that residence? Young children have wandered into backyards of vicious dogs before.

RIP Sida.

I need to pull myself away from this case makes me sad. Have a 5 yr old boy myself. Promised him we would fix up his room so its more of a I'm going to Kindergarten kind of room. Off to spend time with my little dude. RIP Sida Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

I need to pull myself away from this case makes me sad. Have a 5 yr old boy myself. Promised him we would fix up his room so its more of a I'm going to Kindergarten kind of room. Off to spend time with my little dude. RIP Sida Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Blessed is a 5 yr old :)

Unfortunately, vacant house makes it sound more like predation. :(

Edit: and by someone who knew the house was vacant at that.

I honestly feel like there are just predators everywhere, just watching for one simple opportunity. Dang it, I am over emotional about this one too. I'm so freaking sick of this. Kids should be able to be kids. She left him outside, went to check on kids inside, came back out and he was gone. I mean honestly, who hasn't done that? I let our 13 yo pug out Friday morning, like I always do, she didn't come back, no biggie, she was usually out in backyard eating cat poop, had DD call her, nothing, look out again, and she's in the street and been hit. WTH. And that's the way I feel about this poor angel. WTH!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back