Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for answers.......I agree Albert. They need a spokesman or a Beth Twitty sort of person. Not to collect money or be in the limelight..but to demand answers and forward progress on this. There's no way, if this was my kin, could I just sit back and go on saying..well, can't bring 'em back. (NOT ANY WAY AM I SAYING THEY ARE DOING THIS) But in today's world, many times I have to go behind and follow companies and people and make sure they are doing the job they are supposed to do. KWIM?? I don't know, I'm just frustrated. Yes, the girls are gone but someone is getting by with murder!!

I agree that the families need someone to represent their interests. It seems in many situations people fight or flight. Beth Twitty was definitely a "fighter". I think the families of Skyla and Taylor are more of the flight mindset. I do not think either option is right or wrong. Before these murders, the Plackers and the Whitakers led, very quiet and unassuming lives. To be thrust into the glare of suspicion of murder and the glare of the media is, I am sure, uncomfortable for them.

I would like to see one of the criminal television personalities take an interest in this case. I have sent e-mails to all of them. No one is interested! Why not???

Is there any way, that as a community as a whole, the people of Waleetka, along with the families of these beautiful girls, could come together and publically DEMAND justice for Skyla and Taylor? Something big that news would come and cover.... I don't know, maybe like a larger scale version of the "Walk in Waleetka" that was done by our own Web Sleuthers last november, but invite the entire townsfolk to join in, or some larger sacle prayer vigil where the townspeople come out and show support too? I don't know, I just feel like if there was some sort LARGE, PUBLIC show that we will not wait for justice, maybe LE would make a bigger effort... It just kills me that they seem as if they know NOTHING...

11 and 13 productions is currently shooting a documentary film in Weleetka.

The documentary is focused on the murders of Skyla Jade Whitaker and Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker. I am asking the Websleuths community what are their opinions and thoughts about the film being in production. If you are interested in contributing to the film or being part of the project please let me know.

The goal of the documentary is to help find the murderer(s) and bring justice to the family.

If you have any questions, please email me at 11and13productions@gmail.com

Thank you,

Yareni
Associate Producer
11 and 13 productions LLC

I don't know, Yellow.
It seems more like something a family member may do instead of LE or an EMT when arriving at a crime scene.
I could be wrong, but I have never heard of it before.

I do think that Claudia did see the gauze, wounds, and got close enough to Skyla's body to know the locations.
What I don't know is when this occurred which to me is important since there was a delay in the 911 call.

After LE arrived, you can see by the photos of how far the crime scene tape is placed away from the scene. It is several car lengths and there would be no way possible for her to know those details. She could not possibly see the bodies from that distance with the foliage. I am hard pressed to believe LE would let them get near the bodies being loaded and surely they didn't see them at the ME's Office. The only time after that would be upon arrival at the funeral home and they would not have gauze covering the wounds, imo. They also would not have allowed the family to view her before she was "ready", imo.

SS, I agree 100%.
I think Claudia knows gauze when she sees it. Didn't she get to the scene before LE?
IMO, Something a family member would do, but when? before they told V.?
I've never heard of LE or the EMT putting gauze bandages on a dead body, at a murder scene.
But why would family/anyone bandage several wounds, if the girls were already dead and not still bleeding??

11 and 13 productions is currently shooting a documentary film in Weleetka.

The documentary is focused on the murders of Skyla Jade Whitaker and Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker. I am asking the Websleuths community what are their opinions and thoughts about the film being in production. If you are interested in contributing to the film or being part of the project please let me know.

The goal of the documentary is to help find the murderer(s) and bring justice to the family.

If you have any questions, please email me at 11and13productions@gmail.com

Thank you,

Yareni
Associate Producer
11 and 13 productions LLC
Welcome to WS, Hatgirl~ I am pleased someone is going to actively pursue an investigative piece on the girls' murder. I keep asking where our investigative journalists have been during this case and many other cases in Oklahoma. I wish you the best of luck in getting the information necessary to bring this case to the forefront and to a close.

Why don't I set up a thread specifically for you and our input on the case? It will help you stay organized and help us keep things on track without the unnecessary discussions we have going on this thread.

Here is the new thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4141680#post4141680"]Documentary Film Project - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

DD failed to appear for revocation hearing on 9/9. A revocation hearing is used to revoke a previously suspended sentence, because of a violation of some condition of probation.

Bench warrant issued for him on 9/11.

:eek: OH BOY !!!

Well kids with this bit of new info why don't we start a new thread. This one is getting a little long. I will try and bring over RPS's post so we have have our subject at hand..

Still my heart is broken over these little angels. does anyone still speak of them here anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288