NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cache is called " Ugly as"

I believe Dodo was one of the first to suggest that the perp might know there was a cache located under the bridge - just as there is one located at the scout camp.

(Note : The people who hid and have found this cache should not be treated with any suspicion. )
Agree. This is what I recall too.

Does anyone know if more details/evidence will be released at the committal mention on the 9th July?

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered before.

Yes the police will supply the evidence to support the charge.

The magistrate then decides if thy have enough evidence to stand trial?

Did the van come to a stop on the road, or off the road? As the first place to stop on the road is a fair distance from the bridge.

Oh it wasn't me who made the post/posts regarding that alicat. I just remember reading them and don't recall all the details, but I think there was mention of the blonde guy having gloves on?

Yes the police will supply the evidence to support the charge.

The magistrate then decides if thy have enough evidence to stand trial?

Thanks Bayside :)

That's going to be very interesting. Lets hope they have some fairly concrete evidence. Wonder if they'll release cause of death or whether they will wait till trial for that.

Couple of old ones i popped up quite a few threads ago, saves me writing again.

Excessive water movement after the rains, changes dramatically when encountering structure. In and about the Bridge (pylons) would have been rubbish build up and multiple eddies, which could, and would, move the body around into different positions. (if she was in fact brought down by the run off)

Not a fun post to write but....

If the Alleged had taken the body (after the event obviously) to the river (not the bridge) to be hidden for eternity. Could they have tried to weigh the body down, hands tied, so it may rest in a deeper part of the river, the old concrete boot theory.

As decomposition set in, the body may have been freed from a weight (damaging the hands, if the hand rumour is true) and with the amount of rain around, drifted, swirled in the eddies, and washed to its ultimate resting place.

Just a thought on how the hands may have been damaged if in fact they were.

Apologies if this is too graphic or upsetting.

I don't think you can see her face in that image. I don't believe she has a bag over her head.

I have tweaked the image in photoshop by upping the resolution and sharpening. I have put pointers to what I see in the image.

This is what I see in the photo... Her body position is that her feet are pointing to the Brisbane Rv, and her head is pointing up Kholo Cr. I see her torso and head face down. I see from her hips down, that they are side on, with knees pointing to the water. Her feet are down at the Brisbane Rv

What I see is the head where you see the ankles.

I just saw this on Sealy's fb page:

Sealy Australia
Strange sleep conditions part 5...who knows what 'Somnambulism' is? It's also know as sleep walking, and is a condition that people generally grow out of. However, it can be serious in some cases, as those who sleepwalk generally do daily tasks, such as going to the fridge...or even driving.

Do you know anyone who sleep walks?

So, do we know anyone who does this, GBC? Hmmmm....

Latest comment from the OH when discussing the plastic bag on head.
"Well if she was bleeding from the head I would put a plastic bag on her head for sure."

Nasty, but a common sense answer.

I just saw this on Sealy's fb page:

Sealy Australia
Strange sleep conditions part 5...who knows what 'Somnambulism' is? It's also know as sleep walking, and is a condition that people generally grow out of. However, it can be serious in some cases, as those who sleepwalk generally do daily tasks, such as going to the fridge...or even driving.

Do you know anyone who sleep walks?

So, do we know anyone who does this, GBC? Hmmmm....

Somebody just tweeted:

"@GrantHackett "Baden-Clay (accused murderer): I didn't do it, Stilnox did"

I assume this was meant to be funny, given the publicity around Hackett's Stilnox problems over the last week or so. But it does go to show that it is in the minds of a few people....

Thanks Bayside :)

That's going to be very interesting. Lets hope they have some fairly concrete evidence. Wonder if they'll release cause of death or whether they will wait till trial for that.

I think most questions will be answered on that day and it should put some of the more "out there" theories to rest.

Will be a very interesting day for sure.

I wonder if any websleuths will go to the committal mention. It would be interesting, but my partner would freak out if I went lol. He already tells me I'm totally obsessed. I just tell him 'yeah me and half of Brisbane/Australia' :)

There were two posts which mention the "driving slowly"...

The first...

#897 05-08-2012, 08:44 PM
WSmum
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

A bit of local hearsay... A Kenmore friend told me that their friends husband was driving to work early the Friday morning (I believe to the Rocklea markets so early start like 4am). He was apparently driving over the Kholo Bridge and there was a car driving on it going the other way and moving very very slowly. It is my understanding this was reported to the police. It's information that is third hand but thought might be of interest.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7885645&highlight=rocklea+markets#post7885645
------------------------------------------

The other post...

#82 05-21-2012, 10:56 AM
angel1
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

For anyone that's interested i was just talking to my friend and he has sent through the information of what he sent to crimestoppers

On the morning of the 20th my friend and i were driving through the roundabout going up to Brookfield road. On the side of the bridge where Allison was found we noticed a white van driving slowly over the bridge. When it got to the other side we noticed that it came to a complete stop, A guy with blonde hair, about 5'11", clean shaven with a noticable tattoo got out of this van and was looking very strange. It was like he was watching out to make sure noone was in the area.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...&highlight=driving+slowly+Kholo+Bridge&page=4
Thank you MARLYWINGS. You are amazing! Queen of links.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

The cache is called " Ugly as"

I believe Dodo was one of the first to suggest that the perp might know there was a cache located under the bridge - just as there is one located at the scout camp.

(Note : The people who hid and have found this cache should not be treated with any suspicion. )

MD, it wasn't me, but I do recall that there is apparently a geocache opposite nbc's house and that started the conversation originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie