scotland yard investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a witch hunt initiated by the parents. They need look no further than them. This was a cover up from the get go but this is just my OPINION not an attack on the parents of a missing child. As I said before, had this happened in the US of A, Kate would be in Jail much like Casey A was. I stand by these beliefs based on the evidence in the case. Not in the media.

She may have went too jail but she wouldn't still be there, much like Casey! There was more evidence in Casey's case and a body! And where is Casey? Well I would guess that is up too her since she's free too do whatever she wants. In america the justice system protects the guilty more then the innocent.

The police investigation is a witch hunt? Why do you say that? There is no evidence against the parents, and met have stated they are not persons of interest or suspects and the met have all the available evidence correctly translated, and are not basing their statement on internet rumour or misinterpretations of evidence or poor translations.

Not necessarily, subjudice can apply to an ongoing investigation, which is why even though he was never charged media were ground guilty of contempt of court for their reporting of his being arrested. So any media reporting now have to be very, very careful as British people can be prosecuted in the UK for murder, manslaughter and some crimes against children committed abroad which means contempt can come into play.

I have no idea who you are talking about. In THIS case, there is no sub judice restrictions, no judge, no attorney general has declared anything of the sort.

Any uk investigation automatically comes under UK law and sub justice is automatic as judge does not declare it for each case. Christopher Jefferies was never charged yet the media were found guilty of contempt of court for their reporting of his arrest.

Any uk investigation automatically comes under UK law and sub justice is automatic as judge does not declare it for each case. Christopher Jefferies was never charged yet the media were found guilty of contempt of court for their reporting of his arrest.

Rubbish

there is no sub judice laws indices warnings or anything similar being brought to bear on the maddie case as a result of scotland yard reviewing the case, it just does not exist, no uk LE or court is involved, when scotland Yard finally manage to finish the review, as they are only three quarters of the way through, and if and when theyactually DO start an investigation, not just talk about it, then we shall see

:seeya:

A resolution would be finding out what happened to Madeleine even if culprit not identified. And the latest press conference from Scotland yard saw them state that none of the tapas nine were suspects or persons of interest.

A resolution would be finding out what happened to Madeleine even if culprit not identified. And the latest press conference from Scotland yard saw them state that none of the tapas nine were suspects or persons of interest.
Err, how does that work?

And the statement saying none are of interest is police speechand nothing more

If she was found and the original abductor not found, then it is a resolution as Madeleine is found, but its not solved as the culprit is not identified.

And the police did not have to go into details, they chose to say none of the tapas nine were suspects.

If she was found and the original abductor not found, then it is a resolution as Madeleine is found, but its not solved as the culprit is not identified.

And the police did not have to go into details, they chose to say none of the tapas nine were suspects.

Like that is going to happen, and saying there was an abductor is an assumption,not a fact.

I think Mr Redwood is going to have far more on his plate now that information is coming out that he led the team which fitted up Barry George for the murder of Jill Dando, lets hope they dont go for another patsy in Portugal, hey?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-olive-skinned-assassin-says-eyewitness.html

Like that is going to happen, and saying there was an abductor is an assumption,not a fact.

I think Mr Redwood is going to have far more on his plate now that information is coming out that he led the team which fitted up Barry George for the murder of Jill Dando, lets hope they dont go for another patsy in Portugal, hey?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-olive-skinned-assassin-says-eyewitness.html

I'm afraid that's going to happen again.

Let's see, we've already had Robert Murat, pimple man, Raymond Hewlett, a band of gypsies, a NZ woman who looked like Posh Spice (and on, and on) now we're moving on to Resort staff and townsfolk.

Why not? Let's insinuate everyone's guilty except the ones most likely to be guilty, the ones who have the woeful parenting skills, the lies, the Cadaver scent and the DNA where it shouldn't be.

It's called "spin" and there's more to come.

It is an outright lie to state cadaver scent was positively identified and made lines DNA was found where it should not have been.

Folks if you state something link it up. This is not the theory thread. This thread is to discuss the CURRENT investigation. Period.

It is an outright lie to state cadaver scent was positively identified and made lines DNA was found where it should not have been.

The prescence or not of her DNA was found by the lab to be INCONCLUSIVE

The presence of remnant cadaver odour without a body cannot be confirmed by any human or science lab, only a dog, as have been proven in the field and by scientific experiments

Therefore both are possibilities, ie that Madeleines blood and body were there, thats it basically

It doesn't sound like Portugal is as enthused about this as we are in the UK and USA:

Britse politie blijft zaak Maddie onderzoeken<!-- RSPEAK_STOP -->

De Telegraaf
Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:09

British police will investigate Maddie case

LONDON -
The British police continue to think that Madeleine McCann may still be alive. In a statement, Scotland Yard said "new findings and new witness statements" have been found, the BBC reported Thursday.

The British Maddie disappeared at the age of 4, when she was on holiday with her parents in 2007 in Portugal. The Portuguese police suspected the parents some time of being involved in her disappearance. They are hoping to find their daughter never gave up.

The British police investigated two years old evidence. There are 38 people identified who may know more about the disappearance

It doesn't sound like Portugal is as enthused about this as we are in the UK and USA:

Britse politie blijft zaak Maddie onderzoeken<!-- RSPEAK_STOP -->

De Telegraaf
Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:09

British police will investigate Maddie case

LONDON -
The British police continue to think that Madeleine McCann may still be alive. In a statement, Scotland Yard said "new findings and new witness statements" have been found, the BBC reported Thursday.

The British Maddie disappeared at the age of 4, when she was on holiday with her parents in 2007 in Portugal. The Portuguese police suspected the parents some time of being involved in her disappearance. They are hoping to find their daughter never gave up.

The British police investigated two years old evidence. There are 38 people identified who may know more about the disappearance

The portuguese authorities are ready and willing to reopen the case as long as new concrete evidence is brought ....bringing forward things that have lready been investigated is a waste of time

cadaver scent contaminant is DEFINITELY what the cadaver dog found...as detailed by his handler...and in his witness statement.... is not a lie......it is a fact

If YOU want to believe it was someones bad breath or any of the other ridiculous things you spout it could be and all those things ONLY found in the last place a missing child was seen as the cadaver dog alerted NOWHERE else,, its your problem to solve

I don't believe there ever was an abduction; I believe this is a case of infanticide. Nothing yet has happened to change that opinion. I'd like to be wrong. I don't think I am. I'm glad there is a double investigation occuring in this case. It's a good idea. I dk what the result will be though.

Does anyone else remember the reports of GM being seen along the rocky area of the beach they so frequented with a suit case? Does anyone here remember that? You also I am sure are aware of the countless photo ops they also did *in heals I might add* at that same sight? The photo opps were the worst I'd ever seen actually. It's easy to change things and facts as so much time goes by. I'm keeping my original files on this case. Including the 1K photos that went along with it.

I don't believe there ever was an abduction; I believe this is a case of infanticide. Nothing yet has happened to change that opinion. I'd like to be wrong. I don't think I am. I'm glad there is a double investigation occuring in this case. It's a good idea. I dk what the result will be though.

Does anyone else remember the reports of GM being seen along the rocky area of the beach they so frequented with a suit case? Does anyone here remember that? You also I am sure are aware of the countless photo ops they also did *in heals I might add* at that same sight? The photo opps were the worst I'd ever seen actually. It's easy to change things and facts as so much time goes by. I'm keeping my original files on this case. Including the 1K photos that went along with it.

I don't remember GM with a suitcase but I do remember allegations of a sports bag going missing.

The McCanns were left alone after the first flurry, and rose around 6am to walk along the beach, unobserved. I believe they moved her body (for the first time at least) at that stage.

It seems likely her body was in PDL for the next 21 days, hidden somewhere, possibly refrigerated. Where? My guess would be either in someone's vacant holiday home, or somewhere in the resort.

The resort seems too risky. :waitasec:

There are loads of English Establishment in PDL who have houses which stand empty for most of the year. The place is basically a British enclave. It's not a leap to think one of the Tapas crew knew the address of one of these vacant homes.

Also, Gerry and Kate had independently jogged all over that town. They knew it as well as someone could in that short time so quite possibly knew what houses were likely to be empty. Sounds risky, but is it really if it's off peak? :dunno:

Regardless, they needed to take that risk. No choice. They had to hide her.

Kate was gifted the keys to the church for "solitary prayer", but did she use it to hide evidence?

While others are out ripping Portugal apart looking for her daughter, she is sat in the church praying, lighting candles, and twiddling with her rosary beads.

I respect the belief in prayer but like Benjamin Franklin said, you save more lives building lighthouses than churches - meaning, actually looking would be more benefit to finding your daughter, than getting on your knees to pray while everyone else did it.

You can pray anywhere, even while looking. Probably a few searchers were doing just that while they got sunburnt and scraped their skin off looking through rocks for a tiny girl. :sick:

All :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members