Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
U R W I L D & Crazy !!!! HP ~

but... for true... remember Mamma Cass ~ of the
Momma's and the Pappa's died choking to death on a HAM SANDWICH!
:eek::eek::eek:
but that chewing gum...:clap::clap::clap:
now..
that really t a k e s ~ the CAKE ! so to speak !!!
:rolleyes:
JMO
God Bless !
jjgram
Are you saying Mama Cass committed suicide? I never Knew!!

Was it on a Monday, Monday, and were all the leaves brown, and was the sky grey?

Today, Cindy admitted that she was going to commit suicide back in July or August.
Isn't this a bit like admitting she knew Caylee was dead?

Did she just put herself even closer to obstruction, perjury and collecting funds under false pretenses?:eek:

Maybe this interview wasn't such a bad idea after all!

Do you think YM and FBI caught this slip?

I'm just on the first page of this thread. The thought occurred to me that back in December all the Anthonys retained attorneys and would not talk with LE further without immunity. The Anthonys don't have immunity, but they're telling LE and the prosecution a lot through their depositions and interviews. :)

ITA- why would she want to committ suicide if she believed Caylee was still alive then and being held by kidnappers??? How could she find and rescue her granddaughter if she (CA) was dead?

I dont believe it for one second. I truely believe she is making this up in order to garner sympathy. She is desperately trying to change her image into "grieving grandparent".
As usual however, she made a (false) statement and didnt stop think about the implications of her (lie) statement. She has built a house of cards. There are so many lies that now everything that comes out of her mouth contradicts something she has said earlier.

Anyway, writing a note does not a suicide make.

Ita! Imo just more spin.
By the time the trial comes there's no telling what they will be saying, they're grasping at straws as it is.

VB

:floorlaugh: suicide? this thread MUST be a joke....

Really now come on!

Cindy just can't handle George getting so much sympathy when everyone else in the world is bashing her psycho babble multiple personality crazed pointed finger hamming swinging glares! :rolleyes: forgot to add gum chompin'

Suicide! Give me a break. She said it was KC that SAVED HER.... Yes the Lord I do pray... KC is a SAVIOR of LIFE! Not a murderer.... Suicide! How can anyone believe for a moment this wasn't a pure lie in a pathetic attempt to garner sympathy coupled with saving her KC all in one fell swoop.

Fly away Cindy. You're on way too many pharmaceuticals.

:floorlaugh: suicide? this thread MUST be a joke....

Really now come on!

Cindy just can't handle George getting so much sympathy when everyone else in the world is bashing her psycho babble multiple personality crazed pointed finger hamming swinging glares! :rolleyes: forgot to add gum chompin'

Suicide! Give me a break. She said it was KC that SAVED HER.... Yes the Lord I do pray... KC is a SAVIOR of LIFE! Not a murderer.... Suicide! How can anyone believe for a moment this wasn't a pure lie in a pathetic attempt to garner sympathy coupled with saving her KC all in one fell swoop.

Fly away Cindy. You're on way too many pharmaceuticals.
I can not think of anybody outside the GACALAKC family, where talk of suicide would be legitimate and immediate topic for jokes.
But it is, and they deserve it. They (especially CA) have talked so much nonsense in the past that it is inevitable. I no longer take ANYTHING they say seriously because they have obviously lied so much.

I can not think of anybody outside the GACALAKC family, where talk of suicide would be legitimate and immediate topic for jokes.
But it is, and they deserve it. They (especially CA) have talked so much nonsense in the past that it is inevitable. I no longer take ANYTHING they say seriously because they have obviously lied so much.

I know my comment is a low blow... and solely meant for Cindy and never ever for any other true suffering person alive.

If - IF Cindy simply stated her emotions and 'consideration' of suicide without GROUPING IT With her savior KC... Then she'd have an itty bitty piece of sympathy from me.

She was trying to make KC a LIFE Saver, not a live TAKER. Always a motive Cindy, always a motive... tsk tsk.

I was just ruminating on this. They lost all credibility with the depositions. I think this was BC's remedy (once again). The only way to get people to look at them in a favorable light at this point is to enlist and exploit their sympathy.
Problem is, this too, sounds so contrived, no one is willing to see them as grieving grandparents. That ship sailed when they drove the car home from the tow yard.

There's no way that one or a thousand interviews to garner sympathy is going to erase the memory everyone has of all the Anthonys obnoxious behavior captured on video for all time.

We know that most attorneys would advise that at this point the Anthonys should stay home and not make any comments on the case. When I saw that BC was there with GA and CA, at the Early Show interview, it was apparent that he approved of the Anthonys doing the interview. The Anthonys may not comply with his advice, but he's not going to quit. He's in this for the long haul, and at the end of the line will probably write a book.

Hi sunflowerchick!
I'm not trying to argue either, so please read this with a soft voice cuz that is how I am writing it. Thanks!

I am truly crazy---nutjob---been in the nuthouse (love it there--nice place to rest and bring the world into focus and have fun with the other nutcases) am on meds and will be for the rest of my life for depression. When I am laughing, I am doin good.

Anyway---either they need to go to the nuthouse and get fixed where they can coexist in the world or just plane ole shut up. I would venture to say that Hitler was a nutjob as well and there are a few or so more that I could name------one can't just run thru the world like a chicken wid it's head cut off. Just can't happen.

I did (as so many more did) feel very sorry for them in the beginning. I feel like somebody ought to stop them. It's kinda like when we see somebody runnin from the cops on the freeway and we are watching from above thru a live cam. There isn't anythang we can do---not even if we are on the freeway ourselves. Thats when the cops all corner the car-----one in front and one in back and one on either side of the car and the car is made to slow down-then stop. Can you imagine what kind of damage would be done if the driver isn't stopped? More than likely the guy in the car is a nutjob. (sorry but since I am a nutjob---I feel like I can use that word. Sides I don't know all them big words)

CA is fersure one of the biggest nutjobs I have seen outside the nuthouse. She really needs to be hospitalized and I mean like yesterday. I have said this back when she was yellin at the media about they weren't gonna get one more interview from her.

Am glad there are a few peeps as you are, who feels different than most of the rest of us. Let me put it another way.

Say, the nutjob that I am goes to Fla. and goes up to CA's house and knocks on her door. When she comes to the door, I grab her---pull her out in the yard and whip up on her butt. Not the right thang to do huh? H3ll no-----popos would put me in jail until they could get me a bed back at the nuthouse.

I was really concerned when the protesters were there. I was scared to death. I don't see why some of them didn't end up in jail. No, I didn't like it. Can't just run around like a chicken wid it's head cut off and neither can CA. She needs help instead of trying to start her foundation launch. Well, Not even gonna proof this and probably should. Hope you know what I am talkin bout and don't take it the wrong way.:blowkiss:

Mammabear - I've seen a chicken run with it's head cut off... they actually can run! And I was 5 yrs old... made me refuse to eat chicken for about a dozen years. Eventually they bleed out and die.

I'm thinking Cindy will end up behind bars before she realizes she needs help.

And yeah, some of the protesters (especially weirdos with kids) that went to their home should never have been there. Cindy still has no right to play this 'suicide' card and link it to KC being some sort of savior. Not believing that for a millisecond.

Mammabear - I've seen a chicken run with it's head cut off... they actually can run! And I was 5 yrs old... made me refuse to eat chicken for about a dozen years. Eventually they bleed out and die.

I'm thinking Cindy will end up behind bars before she realizes she needs help.

And yeah, some of the protesters (especially weirdos with kids) that went to their home should never have been there. Cindy still has no right to play this 'suicide' card and link it to KC being some sort of savior. Not believing that for a millisecond.

Nor do I-----mercy--------you know how many times I have wanted to get on a plane and go to Fla? LMAO But really think she needs to be stopped. I hope she does end up in jail. I don't think the peeps in the nuthouse would like her there and I ain't talkin bout the nurses. LMAO

When I see CA I do think of a chick wid it's head cut off and I have cut many heads off chickens. They do kinda like a floppin kind of dance. LMAO

Mamabear, oddly enough I agree with you for the most part and I really appreciate your post :blowkiss:

I do think the A's should be stopped. It just seems no one is stopping them. No one is helping or doing anything except complaining it seems. I would have hoped their attorney would do something... *sigh* but I don't really know what is happening there. The media has disgusted me by feeding into their publicity stunts, and instead of trying to help these people, are exploiting them for ratings.

I just don't see how folks "bad-mouthing" them constantly helps. In fact, if anything I think it would hinder their progress. That is what concerns me.

I am the eternal optimistic hippy and think if we all send positive vibes their way, maybe something could change... Far fetched I know, but I think there has to be something more people could do to help them in their sad state. It seems sad that everyone just sits by and watches them self destruct, and some go so far as to laugh about it.

I know that they have disrespected Caylee's memory, but I don't think they have done that intentionally. I think that has been a product of delusional minds.

Nor do I-----mercy--------you know how many times I have wanted to get on a plane and go to Fla? LMAO But really think she needs to be stopped. I hope she does end up in jail. I don't think the peeps in the nuthouse would like her there and I ain't talkin bout the nurses. LMAO

When I see CA I do think of a chick wid it's head cut off and I have cut many heads off chickens. They do kinda like a floppin kind of dance. LMAO

Not on my grandma's farm. She'd just step on their ole lil' head and pull. They'd RUN around flapping their wings for a few seconds and then drop flat.

Thinkin some days some people would love to do the same to this poor suicidal grandmother who lost her granddaughter so tragically to an unknown beast still roaming Florida. :chicken:

Mamabear, oddly enough I agree with you for the most part and I really appreciate your post :blowkiss:

I do think the A's should be stopped. It just seems no one is stopping them. No one is helping or doing anything except complaining it seems. I would have hoped their attorney would do something... *sigh* but I don't really know what is happening there. The media has disgusted me by feeding into their publicity stunts, and instead of trying to help these people, are exploiting them for ratings.

I just don't see how folks "bad-mouthing" them constantly helps. In fact, if anything I think it would hinder their progress. That is what concerns me.

I am the eternal optimistic hippy and think if we all send positive vibes their way, maybe something could change... Far fetched I know, but I think there has to be something more people could do to help them in their sad state. It seems sad that everyone just sits by and watches them self destruct, and some go so far as to laugh about it.

I know that they have disrespected Caylee's memory, but I don't think they have done that intentionally. I think that has been a product of delusional minds.

They will be stopped but there isn't anythang we can do. About the laughing---I have learned thru the years that it is better to laugh about something then to cry over it. If you sit back and watch it is kinda funny. You know at times in life it seems like 4-5 bad thangs happen to you in a matter of days? Ever have that happen? It gets to a point that I just sit back and nearly die laughing. I have really had peeps look at me like I was crazy-------well I probably was---But I have to do what it takes and a good LOL is better than -----well better than what??? Runnin round like a----> well you know the rest of that story. LOL they do need help and soon they will get it-----be it in jail or the nuthouse.

I feel sorry for a lot of peeps in Fla. LE---neighbors---CA's Mother (OMG--that poor ole lady--now thats who I could cry for--cry all the time for sweet lil Caylee)---all the extended family. Can you imagine if KC--CA--GA--LA were you kinfolks. How utterly embarrassing for them. Look at that TV and say in you head--CA is my sister. If that was my sister on TV right now I would be just like Rick. Poor guy. Only difference is I would be right beside her telling her what a nut she was and probably have been the first protester. I would have really shown the world how dysfunctional we were. I would have spoken at the memorial. I do know how I would have acted if it was me. I really do. Even if one of my daughter's killed her baby. I know. Been down some of them dirt roads. No murders but some pretty bad ones. Yup---I know.

Why would Cindy contemplate suicide back in late July and early August if she thought that Caylee was really alive? Wouldn't she want to stick around if Caylee was really alive living somewhere? Wouldn't she want to stick around if she thought that Casey was innocent of the child neglect charges? Casey hadn't yet been charged with murder.

But that time frame of late July and early August is the same time period where Cindy gave LE those videotaped interviews (that she didn't know that she was being videotaped) so maybe Cindy is setting the groundwork to explain that she wasn't thinking clearly at the time she gave statements to the police that could incriminate Casey at a murder trial.

Did Cindy ever save those suicide notes? Did she write them on her computer?

If the Anthony home and phones were bugged back then does LE have any evidence to back up what Cindy says about contemplating suicide?

I can understand GA's attempt since that happened after Caylee's body was found. And if the cell phones were bugged then maybe it was easier for LE to track GA down. I always wondered how GA managed to be located as quickly as he was.

In view of the fact that KC has no empathy and is capable of murdering her own child, I have been seriously trying to imagine what sort of support and encouragement she could have come up with to comfort a suicidal Cindy. This is the best I can do...

"It's okay mom, I'll just have another baby."

I wish that last, oh, January 2008, I'd sat down to write a book, and written each and every move and word of all these characters, especially the Imaginanny-- I'd have that book done, published, so we'd all know how it ends, whether KC gets LWOP or DP, whether G&C get charged etc etc. I'd have written in all these twists and plot turns, cuz I'm a really good imaginary writer, you know, and all of YOU PEOPLE would be laughing at my book and saying "nobody could be that STUPID!!!!!" Yet here we are today. This cannot get any wierder. Unless CA pulls My Favorite Martian out of her ... and says HE'S the nanny.

I just have to say that I do not believe Cindy when she says she wrote suicide notes or letters. She is too full of herself and her own importance to ever kill herself or even contemplate it.

I also do not think George was going to committ suicide either. This is just a part of the attempt at the Anthony extreme makeover. They came across as little lambs this morning, but it is just a big sham. IMO
Ha ha ha. I totally agree with your "little lamb" description! Shame that the depositions are out there, isn't it?

I no longer believe anything these people say. They've shown their true colors and in so doing, have made clear the horrendous family dysfunction that contributed to this horrible crime.

Nope. They don't fool me in any way shape or form and that (given the facts and circumstances) was the lamest and most ridiculous interview I've seen yet.

MOO

If nothing else, this statement by Cindy about having thought of suicide, and Casey swooping in to talk her out of it makes me rethink how close George may have actually gotten in his drive-by attempt where he had to have beer and pizza first. By coming out with this now, it just shows me that she has to one-up him in even this.

I believe that people HAVE tried to help them, but in CA's mind, anyone who isn't with them is against them. They don't want to hear from anyone who questions their stories, or their behavior, or anyone who refuses to "drink the Kool-Aid". Many have questioned why no family or friends have stepped forward in their support. I think it's because they have pushed them all away.

I had to walk away from the computer last night after watching their interview. I am not an unfeeling person. I have worked in grief support for 16years, and have listened to, and helped, many people who have lost someone to murder and I have never seen anything like these people. (And before I am asked, yes, I have worked with people who were grieving the loss of someone who was killed by a family member.)

At the beginning, my heart ached for them. My heart aches for anyone who has lost someone they loved. I gave them the benefit of doubt for a long time, longer than most, trying so hard to rationalize their actions. I just can't do that anymore. I don't doubt that they are feeling grief for the loss of their grandchild, but I think that their focus right now is to muddy the waters and do whatever it takes to save their daughter. Their grief is secondary to their mission. What they are not grasping is that THEIR actions and lies are only helping in doing their daughter in.

One more thing that I have to get off my chest! It's bothered me for a long time that they only use the "grieving grandparent card" (much like Cindy using the "I haven't slept or eaten in days card") when they are backed into a corner and have to excuse their bad behavior. That bothers me more than I can say. Those of us who have lost someone we love, know how all consuming real grief is. I just don't see that from them. What I see is them using their grief as a "get out of jail free card" and I have a very hard time dealing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288