NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writer when I read your post. My stomach dropped down to my feet.

I had to pause for a moment because your idea gives me great pause.

I do wonder also.

I've been kind of fixated on that glove lately too and what kind of "matter" might have been found in it. :(

Thats why everyone was so het up over it. But again, just cause Brit said it doesn't mean LE are buying it, hence the continued requests for any witness from OUTSIDE the family who've seen Z

I understand and why I'm trying to clarify. This puts to question the issue of the new mattress that replaced Zahras old matress. Some questions this raises for me.

Specifically the new mattress that was purchased?
The old one found at the dump site, when was it put there?
Was a new mattress purchased in advance possible showing pre-meditation?

I know not all can be answered yet, Brit's report is kinda throwing me a curve ball.
I can't think of why she'd not be truthful, even for an alibi. :waitasec:

For me personally, I can't discuss the wood chipper and theories related to it, I can't go there. I understand others wanting to discuss it and for all intents and purposes it is a part of this case.

That's how I feel about the wood chipper; I won't even let my mind go there. That's why I offered up the possibility that maybe bedroom furniture or bedding may have been put through instead.

I live here in Florida and am thankful for the Sunshine law! they tell us everything!

I think LE found something like a hair and maybe after it was analyzed they found it was from a dead person like the hair in Casey A's car Just a thought and MVOO

That maybe the scenario but they really need no physical evidence to consider a case a homicide case. Think of a case where the person has vanished off the face of the planet and the three people closest to the missing person say the spouse of the missing person had discussed killing them, was attempting to collect life insurance money, and is found to have forged a document changing ownership of the assets to them.

With or without a deathring hair, a crime scene, or murder weapon they are going to consider this to be a homicide case in most situations. They may call it a missing person case early on if it keeps the spouse talking under the charade of wanting to find their missing loved one.

In this case you have a child reported missing at an elaborately staged kidnapping scene. Missing person case.

Then the investigation leads to dogs indicating there are human remains in the vehicles used in the kidnapping staging. Shortly after words the childs caretaker admits to writing the ransom note that is part of the elaborately staged kidnapping case. There is no rational scenario where a child is truly missing and the parents stage a kidnapping and ransom.

That is really all they need to deem it a homicide investigation.

They also have to explain to the judge why they want the searches they want to complete and why they believe these searches should take place.

Perhaps the mattress in one vehicle and ZH in the other...

Yeah, hopefully there are searching going on in another county we don't know about. I'm sure they are scouring all EB's previous residents. My selfish side wants to know, but the other side doesn't want to know if the information made public would jeopardize the case.

Past few days, I've been running the gambit of an emotional roller coaster, angry, sad, hopeful, hate, fear, and so sick that I had to leave my computer screen.

LE called this a homicide after K9 units picked up on decomp in EB/ABs vehicles

Well that's certainly possible if subsequent early testing indicated something other than stains that required DNA processing in either of the vehicles. Or if something obvious was found in one or both of the vehicles.

MOO

OK - I wasn't going to go in to this but seeing as we seem to be focusing on the wood chipper again:

I live on a farm. We kill our own meat. We cut it up for our own consumption.
This is not an easy thing. You have to know how to dismember a body. You need to know where the joints are. It makes one hell of a mess. It leaves evidence GALORE....even after cleaning up (and our clean up has to be sufficient for a health inspection).

We have also put frozen meat through a saw (in order to make the pieces of meat smaller). It sprays meat. Not a lot but enough to leave obvious evidence.

I truly think that you would have known by now if this was the method used for Zahra. The dogs would have gone crazy, all through the area, not just focused on the woodchipper.

That said it may have been used to dispose of evidence.

not to make light of this...but if anyone has ever even tried to cut up a whole chicken..they would know that it's not as easy as you may think!

So if dogs hit on decomp on the vehicles it is safe to say she was transported in those vehicles or the minimum the fluids were on someone's clothes and drove both vehicles.

It is safe to say that someone(s) or something(s) came into contact with HR and then got in the car.

What about Zahra's things? Maybe her personal items, clothes, toys, books, letters, pictures?

If she was put thru the WC wouldn't there be a lot of blood sprayed around? All over his/her clothes/shoes/jewelry/ground/bushes?? :sick:

So if dogs hit on decomp on the vehicles it is safe to say she was transported in those vehicles or the minimum the fluids were on someone's clothes and drove both vehicles.

Which brings up the valid contention that ... if decomp was identified in the cars then ... a deceased body was most likely transported. If a body was transported then it isn't at the home anymore.

This adds to those who feel LE are looking for something else....

Quo erat demonstratum? (QED)

I think therefore I might be.

I take BS to mean the 7th since it was the closest Thursday to when Zahra went missing.

Honestly I only remember seeing anything about a glove with red goo from one media report (and one that had given mistaken information more than once) I could be wrong but I don't think it was ever confirmed.

LE were clear that the Wood chipper was no longer a good lead. For me that says she did not go in the chipper.

Yes they have still been searching other areas.of

And hurray I finally got my shower. lol

I of course did not hear the context of the statement but the wording leads me to believe the Thursday in question in the 30th.

In my own pattern of speech I would say the Thursday before if referencing a previous week. If I saw some one two days, 48 hours, just before they were never seen again, my language would indicate that type of closeness in the time frame. Know what I mean, omg, I just saw her. Not I saw her the Thursday before her disappearance.

I really wish we knew for sure and in what context she saw her.

Yeah, hopefully there are searching going on in another county we don't know about. I'm sure they are scouring all EB's previous residents. My selfish side wants to know, but the other side doesn't want to know if the information made public would jeopardize the case.

Past few days, I've been running the gambit of an emotional roller coaster, angry, sad, hopeful, hate, fear, and so sick that I had to leave my computer screen.

Exactly. I want to know too, but more so... I want LE to do a thorough, un-compromised investigation so that whomever did this pays dearly the 1st time, with no justifiable appeals or acquittals.

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to get caught up today but does anyone know if a shoe was found on the prosthetic and if the other shoe was found at the house?

Nothing about a shoe was reported on or off the prosthetic leg during the press conference.

If she was put thru the WC wouldn't there be a lot of blood sprayed around? All over his/her clothes/shoes/jewelry/ground/bushes?? :sick:

Let's just say there would be enough evidence that the investigation would be pretty much done, arrests would have been made, and there would be no need for all those people to still be out there looking for her.

That's how I feel about the wood chipper; I won't even let my mind go there. That's why I offered up the possibility that maybe bedroom furniture or bedding may have been put through instead.

Could also be a complete red herring as well :waitasec:

Good question, Kamille. I'd imagine the shoe on the prosthesis wouldn't be removed as one would their own foot. As to what LE was looking for around where the prosthesis was found it could be anything from a shoe to the "socks" she'd have to wear with the prosthesis. That could be the fabric-looking material that was discussed here last night. MOO

The "sock" is a soft cotton sock worn over the stump. It keeps the stump cushoined and dry and is suppose to stop friction. Does not lood like a regular sock we wear on our feet. More like a knit cap, that goes over the stump. Whether you have a below the knee, or above the knee, these socks are worn for comfort and protection.

Perhaps the mattress in one vehicle and ZH in the other...
(I believe that she died in her bed) JMO

I also believe that's where she was killed, and I agree, I believe she was placed in one vehicle (likely the sedan) while the mattress and whatever else was put in the Tahoe. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni