State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-15-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder if his mom knew what he did. All the calls to her right before calling MF just seems odd. Almost like her giving him guidance to call MF.

Carp! Coming in late and about to leave again! Did JY "attempt" to call MY at work first on the 3rd? Or did he call the home?

This guy is fairly funny - he's a student of hinky phone behavior and keeps mentioning the behavior / what drives it and not just the technology....

With as much as he called MM, it makes me think they weren't just discussing the weather or politics or what her favorite color was.

Common sense testimony. Regarding the multiple calls in succession to Meredith Fisher, paraphrasing, "when there's an emergency, you dial someone until they pick up." *ding ding ding*

Thank goodness this gentleman can show irrefutable facts (the flurry of phone activity) clearly, and offer the obvious conclusion for the jury or anyone to draw. Of course, the defense will simply point out that Jason is an extrovert, was calling family and friends, "socializing", etc. But those numerous calls to Brevard and Meredith are more curiousities for the jury to weigh.

I don't know if I've ever seen a grown man call his mother that many times in a short period of time. Must be some sort of record.

13 seconds .. is that how long it takes her answering machine to finish so he can say "Mommy! Call me......."

imo

Heidisams: "I didn't follow this case during the 1st trial, however, I had seen the initial coverage in Nov '06. I've been getting caught up over the last several days , and will have several questions for you here soon. From everything I've seen so far, I don't see how it could've been anyone else but jy. I'm really surprised at what some of the In Session contributors are saying. Yesterday they had doubts that jy could've done this, because "he would've left something behind in the house." And that "he would've had to of been really good." Obviously somebody did it! Whoever did it was really good. Why not him? In fact, it makes more sense if it was him. He's the one person that would've had the opportunity to change his clothes, shoes, and have time on his side for any cleanup... I think he had a murder kit waiting for him in his closet with change of clothes, shoes, garbage bags, maybe even washcloths, etc...
Unless, of course, the "real killer" is some child loving dude who brought some clothes, shoes, cleanup supplies, etc. with him. Yeah, that makes more sense
And I agree with all your posts about coincidences... To many in this case to not add up to anything but guilt!
"
I like your thinking Heidisams!

That is what I kept saying to myself as IN SESSION talking heads kept saying that JY was not capable of committing this murder.... He was at home, the perfect place to clean up!! Plus the WATER HOSE outside that he even just left running is to me a tell tale clue. Left running and outside, I am not a scientist but I think the blood would be so diluted it would be gone so to speak. That is why blood was not even in the drain traps inside.

What does give me comfort about IN SESSION over the years they have been terribly wrong about many cases.

JY talks more on the phone in one day than I do in a year.

guess he thought something was wrong with his phone! Called ATT twice while trying to get ahold of his mom.

Common sense testimony. Regarding the multiple calls in succession to Meredith Fisher, paraphrasing, "when there's an emergency, you dial someone until they pick up." *ding ding ding*

Thank goodness this gentleman can show irrefutable facts (the flurry of phone activity) clearly, and offer the obvious conclusion for the jury or anyone to draw. Of course, the defense will simply point out that Jason is an extrovert, was calling family and friends, "socializing", etc. But those numerous calls to Brevard and Meredith are more curiousities for the jury to weigh.

:applause:

too bad MF didn't have her phone with her at 1:36PM,....she already found the body and if she picked up Jay's call he would have been informed and would need to come straight home w/o mommy.

So, did he ever testify why he was trying to contact his mother that morning?

guess he thought something was wrong with his phone! Called ATT twice while trying to get ahold of his mom.

Could be he is trying to have an alibi for why he couldn't reach his wife (he knew she was dead) and so many calls... but trying to set up his phone wasn't working....

O/T

Christy Paul on IS wondered if one of JY's mistresses killed MY while JY was taking care of CY :maddening:

Dayam! Brilliant thought!

"One of..." ...hmmm, at least CP got that much right!!!

Oh please trying to say all those calls to mom are dropped calls! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members