Deceased/Not Found Canada - Lyle, 78, & Marie McCann, 77, Alberta, 5 July 2010 #1 *T. Vader guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, July 19, 2010 person of interest Travis Vader was taken into custody in MacKay, Alberta by the R.C.M.P. Vader was apprehended on outstanding warrants and is being questioned in connection to the missing McCann couple. According to geographic criminal profilers, the McCanns should be found within a 30 km radius of the burned motor home. Hopefully alive. edmontonjournal.ca

I posted a quick update on this story, but it turned up below, rather than were I intended it.

I pray for the McCanns to be found alive although it has been a lot of days since their disappearance...
It must be pure torture for the family not knowing where their loved ones are or what happened to them.
Keep Faith.

It's easy to get POI and mixed up. The letters are close on the keyboard.

Oh, this one required more than the simple "Thanks" button ... so "Double Thanks" ... you cracked me up with that one Summer :)

To PrinceSSA ... as yet, LE has not released any info on how they connected TV to the McCanns' disappearance, so at this point we can only guess.

My gut feel is that TV could be the sloppy and disorganized type ... and prolly left something, whether prints, butts with DNA, etc. JMO

I pray for the McCanns to be found alive although it has been a lot of days since their disappearance...
It must be pure torture for the family not knowing where their loved ones are or what happened to them.
Keep Faith.

Yes, we can hope for a miracle .. that they were just dropped off somewhere and they have somehow been able to survive. Probably asking a lot here, and I don't pray much ... but I've sure sent up a few special ones in this case. I simply can't stop the heartache I feel over the McCanns and their loved ones.

Whether TV or not ... some days I feel apologetic and ashamed to be part of a human race that can contain such scum ... such worthless tissue that could be so heartless and cold toward two beautiful seniors who have contributed so much to their children, grandchildren, community.

It would be a true miracle if somehow this elderly couple survived in the elements or perhaps being held hidden somewhere. I am a positive person however my hopes are slimming...
My guess is that they will be found very soon, either way. So sad!
And as my own parents began their travels throuch BC today, they left me a note with every small town they plan to stop at and for how long. They even left me their licence plate number...just in case.UGH!

After reading the entire thread I'm wondering if there is a possibilty that the Mc Cann's were killed and burnt up in the RV? It looks as though it was a very very hot fire. Is it possible there is nothing left of them?
I truly hope they are alive and found soon. it just seems as though that is not going to be the case. The video of Mr. McCann pumping gas put a smile on my face he reminds me of my grandpa. It also made me sad thinking about their them and their family suffering at this time.

Once upon a time, I found a wallet on my property. The RCMP had been reporting a series of vehicle break-ins in the area. They told me that since I had the wallet (missing money and any credit cards, but including ID and the person's address), why didn't I take it back to the man myself? Ya, right, show up on a stranger's doorstep with a (stolen?) wallet. I refused. They refused to send someone to pick it up, so I made a trip to the station to turn it in. No info taken, just the wallet.

The second time stuff showed up on my property, I told them to send a car and an officer to pick it up because I wanted it to go on the record. This time it included shotgun shells and CDs. I told them that I would keep calling to report it until they sent someone. They sent someone, reluctantly. The end.

Hmmm. Seems as if we already knew about this house that Vader was arrested at:
EDMONTON — Police are searching the home in MacKay Monday afternoon where fugitive Travis Vader was arrested early Monday after a three-day manhunt.

The man living in the home, Don Bulmer, told The Journal on Saturday that Vader had lived with him this spring.

Why Donny Bulmer, you ol' cross-eyed, lily-livered snake in the grass! You was just plum pulling our leg when you done told us that that you had kicked that bad ol' boy TV out a month ago, wasn't you? :doh:

Wondergirl asked: Why were they banging on the door ? The motorhome was parked in a spot at the campground and the McCann's did not have a reservation for that spot. The campground owner intended to ask the McCann's to move or to make a reservation on the spot. No one answered their knock, so they went away. The motorhome was moved, by someone, shortly after the knocking. Hope that answers your question.

Why Donny Bulmer, you ol' cross-eyed, lily-livered snake in the grass! You was just plum pulling our leg when you done told us that that you had kicked that bad ol' boy TV out a month ago, wasn't you? :doh:

lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member