Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret that I will be unable to search tomorrow. I've had foot surgery and am in one of those boots, and the stitches in my foot are unforgiving! I will be hoping and praying for all of you!

One person not expected to help with the search is Craig Stebic. Plainfield police say they are not surprised.

"He says to media outlets, he says to his family that he’s cooperating and yet he hasn’t appeared," he said. "He appeared at one vigil and, from my understanding, that’s at the prodding of some of the family and friends to get him to go to that. He hasn’t attended any of the searches. He doesn’t appear to be a man that’s really interested."

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/lo...188081131.html

I wonder if he is going boating today instead?! No, I would guess he is hiding inside his home with curtains drawn, the children hidden, and biting his fingernails while awaiting the outcome of the search. I hope today is going very well for Craig because I am praying by the end of it...it is his last free one.

that man is an A$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they would find Lisa Stebic already and arresst Craig Stebic!

I hope and pray that something turns up from today's massive search effort. But, I fear CS made good on his promise to Lisa.

Why has there been no description of the clothing Lisa was last seen in, even IF he or the children didn't actually witness her leaving? What about any description of the jewelry she was known to wear?

Why wouldn't an innocent man let his children talk to investigators? (I bet Lexie would be able to determine what her mother was wearing at the time she 'disappeared', through the process of elimination!) And why wouldn't an innocent father of children whose mother is missing help in the search efforts?

Although it's not good to assume, I think we can safely assume the answers.

My heart and prayers go out to Lisa's family and friends, who have been so diligent in their efforts to bring Lisa home.

I don't think it's been mentioned here, but the reward since the pancake breakfast fundraiser has been increased to $60,000.

Somebody, somewhere, must have seen or heard, or heard of something...just how much money will it take to get that person to come forward???

My heart goes out to this family and Lisa's children. This situation is agonizing.

Liz, I agree, while the kids may not have seen Lisa leaving, she made them dinner, so they must have seen her at some point in the late afternoon or early evening. They must have - surely someone remembers what she was wearing or would be able to deduce what she was wearing by what may have been missing from her closet?

There may not have been a witness other than CS. He isn't going to come forward. The children aren't going to get near LE with CS in charge so there is no way to know any information as to what she was actually wearing. CS told LE minimal and it is all they have to go on until they can find Lisa or more clues to her disappearance, unfortunately.

Kimberly Guilfoyle had Lisa's sister Debbie and, I think, the Chief of the Plainfield PD on The Line Up. Unfortunately, there was nothing significant found during today's search. The police chief answered Kimberly's question as to whether CS showed up to help today, loud and clear. He said CS had never helped in any of the searches.

Thanks to all the caring people that sacrificed their day to help search for the mother of Craig's children. I think there were over 600 people! My hat's off to them! :clap:

I'm thinking out loud once again. Ok from where Lisa S lives,Craig could of gotten on I 80 to I 80/94 and had his father meet him at the Indiana Dunes there would be so so many places that he could buried Lisa at and that would of put him at the most 2 hour to 2 1/2 hours from his house. I know from growing up in NW Indiana LE has found a number of murdered bodies in or near the Sand Dunes.

I hope they're searching South of Plainfield, near Channahon (where the Vaughn family was killed)...there is plenty of wilderness in that direction.

Can anyone speculate as to the connection here? Yikes, this is very strange:

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_191075534.html

Let me pick my jaw up off the floor before I respond to this!!!! :eek:

OMG! Strange doesn't begin to cover it! I have heard of reporters inserting themselves into stories...but she has included her children! She is obviously there socially. This raises SO many questions! This is HUGE!

I don't know what to say!! I...I...am at a loss for words over this one! :silenced:(That rarely happens. LOL)

OMG! Strange doesn't begin to cover it! I have heard of reporters inserting themselves into stories...but she has included her children! She is obviously there socially. This raises SO many questions! This is HUGE!

I don't know what to say!! I...I...am at a loss for words over this one! :silenced:(That rarely happens. LOL)

whoa!...same here...i just watched the video...Lisa's been gone just a little over 2 mos.....

I know what you mean, SS, I am having a terrible time trying to put this picture together! I don't know what this particular reporter's marital situation is or what, if any, social ties she has with CS. She has been a respected reporter in Chicago since the late 90's.

Assuming she was there socially, and assuming they had a relationship of some sort before this all came down, with what has occurred, why in heaven's name would she bring her kids there???

I can't imagine that she would endanger her job by hanging out with CS. This is just unimaginable.

Yes, I think this is huge, also; I am just waiting to hear what possible explanation there can be here - is he having a little fling with her? Are they related somehow? Is she taking advantage and trying to get "cozy" with him to see what she can learn, journalistically speaking?

I'm holding my breath waiting to hear this explanation.

post_old.gif
Today, 01:57 PM
TGIRecovered
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1575216", true);

Is the reporter married?
Surely she does not find Craig Stebic attractive. This can't be a personal thing..she must have been hoping to give him the false impression that she was interested in a friendship in order to get him to trust her with his secrets.
I can't think of any good reason to bring her kids except to keep Craig from jumping her right there by the pool. Of course we know that having kids around won't stop him from anything. And what an irresponsible thing for a mom to do with two toddlers!
The call from his sis sounds like a poor excuse. Was she in any of the video? Was sis even there at all?
NOT. VERY. SMART.

Susan
progress.gif

post_old.gif
Today, 01:57 PM
TGIRecovered
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1575216", true);

Is the reporter married?
Surely she does not find Craig Stebic attractive. This can't be a personal thing..she must have been hoping to give him the false impression that she was interested in a friendship in order to get him to trust her with his secrets.
I can't think of any good reason to bring her kids except to keep Craig from jumping her right there by the pool. Of course we know that having kids around won't stop him from anything. And what an irresponsible thing for a mom to do with two toddlers!
The call from his sis sounds like a poor excuse. Was she in any of the video? Was sis even there at all?
NOT. VERY. SMART.

Susan

progress.gif

I personally think that DOCFS ought to get her kids away from her, after endangering them like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb