I Have A New Baby Girl Too!!!

Jolynna

Reaction score
My new grandaughter was born today. Her name is Lillian Grace. She weighs 9 1/2 lbs.

My daughter in law is staying with her parents in a far away state. My son is serving in the military and presently able to arrange a leave. Hopefully soon, it will happen though. And we can all get together.

How wonderful, Jolynna!!! Congratulations to all of you and welcome to the world, Lillian Grace!!! My friend has a Lillian Grace, & she's called Lily Grace. :)

My new grandaughter was born today. Her name is Lillian Grace. She weighs 9 1/2 lbs.

My daughter in law is staying with her parents in a far away state. My son is serving in the military and presently able to arrange a leave. Hopefully soon, it will happen though. And we can all get together.
-----------------
Congrats to you and your family~and the beautiful Baby!!!

I hope all of you can get together and see the new baby.. ASAP

congrats

Congratulations!!!!! New babies are the most wonderful thing!!! It's great her Daddy will be able to see her.

Congratulations and what a beautiful name.
Being a Grandma is the best.
Hope you are all together very soon.
God Bless you and yours.

Congratulations !!!!! make sure your daughter-in-law takes pictures everyday so your son wont miss a thing since they tend to grow like weeds lol.

Congratulations to you, Grandmom. What a beautiful name. Thank you as well for your son's selfless service to our country. He must be so thrilled. Hope he gets home soon, and again congrats!

Congratulations on your new grandbaby! Hope you can visit her soon.

Congratulations!!!!

What a pretty name!

I hope your son can arrange his leave soon!

Congrats! Lillian Grace, what a beautiful name! Hugs to you and yours! I hope you will all be togehter soon to celebrate such an awesome miracle!

That's awesome news! Thanks for letting us know! :D

Had I been blessed with a little girl (I wasn't!), she was going to be Grace Church after my great-aunt and my Mom. Lillian Grace is just gorgeous.

Congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm so happy for you! I hope you get to see her soon! And best wishes for safety and love to your son too!

YAY congrats. ill bet youll spoil her rotten. ENJOY her....Ill bet shes a cutie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back