Assault With A Hedgehog

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Police in Whakatane, New Zealand arrested a twenty-seven year old man for assaulting a teen boy with a hedgehog. William Singalargh must have been plenty mad as he grabbed a hedgehog and threw it at the kid and left a large welt on the boys leg. It is not known if the hedgehog was deceased when Singalargh threw it. Nothing right about that. Poor little hedgehog is now dead. Like what he couldn't find anything else to toss at the kid? Authorities are not sure if alcohol played a role here. Ummmm, ya think?http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=69801

If an adult assaults a juvenile with anything isn't that a crime with or without alcohol?
And if he killed the hedgehog during the assault, that's just cruel.

Someones being playing too much "Sonic The Hedgehog". :rolleyes:

Seriously that poor innocent little hedgehog. I hope he was dead before he was hurled at the kid.

Certain days I feel like throwing a raccoon at my neighbor but it's just a fantasy.

That sounds like Alice in Wonderland. Was there a flamingo involved?

Certain days I feel like throwing a raccoon at my neighbor but it's just a fantasy.

Having raised a raccoon, I can tell you that they can spray this nasty stuff (like a skunk, only it smells like strong poop more than skunk.) You might want to hold on to the front end of the raccoon in your fantasy and have your neighbor come up to you. If the coon is startled, it will spray.

That way, there is no animal violence in your fantasy and you get to keep the coon!

(I found out this trick when I was wearing my wedding dress at my reception and everyone crowded around me to see the raccoon. POOF! *snicker*

Only you Glitch, only you. :p

Only you Glitch, only you. :p

Actually, it was most everyone EXCEPT me!

I'm not being mean by thinking it was funny. Honest. I hadn't tried on my panty hose prior to the wedding and I was too fat to get in them, so they went to just above my knees. The family of the groom was insisting on doing the garter thing - yeah, I'm going to let someone lift my dress and display my goodies... I don't THINK SO! Anyway, they wouldn't take no for an answer without getting pissed off. So, it was while they were pissed that this incident occurred.

Gotta love my raccoon. :)

I use to have a hedgehog.. Cute little things.

Actually, it was most everyone EXCEPT me!

I'm not being mean by thinking it was funny. Honest. I hadn't tried on my panty hose prior to the wedding and I was too fat to get in them, so they went to just above my knees. The family of the groom was insisting on doing the garter thing - yeah, I'm going to let someone lift my dress and display my goodies... I don't THINK SO! Anyway, they wouldn't take no for an answer without getting pissed off. So, it was while they were pissed that this incident occurred.

Gotta love my raccoon. :)

Glitch, I am not fond of that "tradition/custom" myself. Looks like your dear pet raccoon wasn't either. I'd have paid to see the guests who were harping on ya get sprayed. Cracking up about the pantyhose. Did ya get the ones come in an egg? LOL

Glitch, I am not fond of that "tradition/custom" myself. Looks like your dear pet raccoon wasn't either. I'd have paid to see the guests who were harping on ya get sprayed. Cracking up about the pantyhose. Did ya get the ones come in an egg? LOL

No, if I had the egg ones, they'd have fit. These were one size off white wedding bells design ones. One size does NOT fit all. *grumble*

No, if I had the egg ones, they'd have fit. These were one size off white wedding bells design ones. One size does NOT fit all. *grumble*

LOL You got that right, Glitch. I always avoid the one size fits all. I always think "Yeah fits all skinny Minney 20 year olds". LOL I bet they were nice though. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back