Will IP address of "DRAMMMA" match George's account?

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
If the IP address of Casey's 6/24 2:40PM Facebook message to Troy regarding "DRAMMMA" doesn't match the Anthony home location @ 4937 Hopewell Spring Dr. then,

a) The date/time of Casey's return home & discovery of the gas cans is incorrect

OR

b) The encounter is a fabrication

Per George Anthony's account to Greta, "That’s when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th."

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/20...ls-greta-that-casey-stole-gas-cans-from-shed/

If the IP address of Casey's 6/24 2:40PM Facebook message to Troy regarding "DRAMMMA" doesn't match the Anthony home location @ 4937 Hopewell Spring Dr. then,

a) The date/time of Casey's return home & discovery of the gas cans is incorrect

OR

b) The encounter is a fabrication

Per George Anthony's account to Greta, "That’s when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th."

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/20...ls-greta-that-casey-stole-gas-cans-from-shed/

This is BRILLIANT! I don't have a facebook account. Can anyone access the post and run the IP addy through a program?

I have a Facebook account! Anyone have a link to Casey's Facebook page?

Ok, so if Casey had buried Caylee in the backyard, dug her up just before she abandoned the car at Amscot. Then what were the gas cans used for? Someone else made a great observation that if Casey was indeed low on gas in the car she could have just gone to the gas station. If she couldn't get to the gas station and needed gas (assuming the cans at her parents were filled) she could have just emptied them into her car at the house and put the cans back in the shed.

So what is the date that she borrowed the shovel? Anyone know? I would think it would have to be after she had stolen the gas cans. George would have locked the sheds up after that which is why Casey had to borrow a shovel.
I just can't figure why George wouldn't have smelled a dead body in the turnk when he found the cans. This is making me crazy!

How can you get the IP address from a Facebook posting? I have Facebook, and am familiar with IP's and searching IP's - and I don't see how you know what the IP addresses are.

Is it from the 400 page document evidence?

What are the IPs?

First, it's fairly easy to mask your IP - there are several anon sites where you simply type the url of the site you want to go to, in a box - and it takes you there under a masked IP. There is also downloadable software that can help you with this too.

Additionally, do we know what sort of ISP & connection they have? Is it cable, dial up (yes, people still use it), etc? These things all factor into IP changes.

Finally, he could be off on times plus or minus either way.

Ok, so if Casey had buried Caylee in the backyard, dug her up just before she abandoned the car at Amscot. Then what were the gas cans used for? Someone else made a great observation that if Casey was indeed low on gas in the car she could have just gone to the gas station. If she couldn't get to the gas station and needed gas (assuming the cans at her parents were filled) she could have just emptied them into her car at the house and put the cans back in the shed.

So what is the date that she borrowed the shovel? Anyone know? I would think it would have to be after she had stolen the gas cans. George would have locked the sheds up after that which is why Casey had to borrow a shovel.
I just can't figure why George wouldn't have smelled a dead body in the turnk when he found the cans. This is making me crazy!

Tough to do with as many twists & turns in this case as there are, but, am trying to stay focused on if/how the IP could be validated and start there.

I have a huge problem about the gas cans. I have many reasons why.

Didn't Casey say something to GA indicating she had heard the shed had been broken into and gas cans stolen?

How did she know this?

That's Question #1

Tough to do with as many twists & turns in this case as there are, but, am trying to stay focused on if/how the IP could be validated and start there.

Ok, sorry, got carried away for a moment. I think you're doing great work, have read some of your other posts.

gas cans have always bothered me also. Did George find them in her trunk empty or full? What was her explanation to him about why she had them in the trunk?

When and how did Casey find out "gas cans" were reportedly stolen from the shed? Didn't she say something to him indicating she had heard there had been a breakin?

That's Question #1
CIndy would have told her on the24th. Casey told George on the 24th that she was sorry to hear about the shed break in.
I am guessing Cindy told her on the 24th because didn;t they report it when they discovered it? IOW, Cindy didn't even know about it unti the 24th so she couldn;t have told casey before that?

How can you get the IP address from a Facebook posting? I have Facebook, and am familiar with IP's and searching IP's - and I don't see how you know what the IP addresses are.

Is it from the 400 page document evidence?

What are the IPs?

First, it's fairly easy to mask your IP - there are several anon sites where you simply type the url of the site you want to go to, in a box - and it takes you there under a masked IP. There is also downloadable software that can help you with this too.

Additionally, do we know what sort of ISP & connection they have? Is it cable, dial up (yes, people still use it), etc? These things all factor into IP changes.

All good points.

* I don't have IP's. Wondering if another WS'er would have savy to research.
* Agree re: masking, but, doubt this would've been used under the circumstances at the time
* per (a) I agree date/time could be off. AND that would be important to know without getting into the ramifications here.

Aww its JAMES ...again ! been awhile but how I luv to see you show up...always got those "make you think Questions" been a couple yrs ...Tenton Duckett time I believe...not longer at ctv???
BTW I agree the IP needs looked into

I've wondered if the gas cans were so she could go from point A (Orlando) to point B (wherever she dumped/buried Casey) without stopping for gas and draw attention to a body/smell in the trunk.

In other words, she drove far away.

* I don't have IP's. Wondering if another WS'er would have savy to research.

Not possible to obtain unless you are LE or work for Facebook... don't know if they were listed in the documents, but I don't recall them being there (like I recall other "sensitive" info such as SS# and other identifying personal info).

* Agree re: masking, but, doubt this would've been used under the circumstances at the time

People mask just because they can sometimes. Plus, depending on the connection and provider, IP's change.

I should have added that he could be off on times, plus or minus either way, in any other situation without it being suspicious... so it's good to remember that in real life a minor mistake could easily be made when retelling the timeline. Signed statement, or not.

I like your other current posts, and the theories behind them - but I think this one is a reach, personally.

What are those reasons?

You have to go back to the Greta interview.

George told his gas can story. On the 24th of june,

He admitted going to the trunk during that interview, you can see Cindy nudge him with her elbow and she also finishes his sentence.

Go back and look. They are both very tense and I dunno, it just didn't sit right with me.

What are those reasons?

If she was so desperate for gas why didn't she put the gas in her car at the house? Why did she take the gas to another location? This has always bothered me and this can also explain A LOT as to why Casey will not tell anybody where Caylee is even if it was and accident. If she poured gasoline (disturbing thought) over the body trying to hide evidence, and DNA she will never ever cop to anything because that would make her even a bigger monster, accident or not. She will get the death penalty if they find the body charred. At this point she is weighing out her options and not saying a thing is looking better for her. She knows she is going down. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified
Back