Was Anyone Next on KC's Murder Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasGirl26

Reaction score
I know that this sounds beyond sick and inhuman but as I learn more about the case I can't help but wonder. You see things like this in the news on a regular basis (so and so killed their mother and father) and with KC's sociopathic behaviors and lies it wouldnt suprise me to find out that she had thought about it. No one would need chloroform to subdue a child, but what do we see in the movies that is used to subdue adults? KC had lied to friends and told them that she would be getting her parents home and she had made up these elaborate emails, and made up phone calls, she was a premeditator of everything. I am just wondering who here thinks she may have at one point or another intended to harm her entire family, except LA of course.

I am not making an accusation or saying she did or didnt have a plan but since the beginning this idea has crept into my train of thought. I dont think I am the only person who has had this nagging at my brain and I would like to see what all of you are thinking. KC was very angry with her parents and felt like they owed her something and taking Caylee away is looking more and more like a deliberate attempt to punish them. She is oviously continuing to gain a certain amount of satisfaction from all of this and I really cant hekp but wonder if it inst because it is at the expense of her own parents.

Honestly that is so far beyond reaching it's almost by far the silliest thing I've seen on here.
No offense but that is reaching insanity there...

I am not making an accusation or saying she did or didnt have a plan but since the beginning this idea has crept into my train of thought. I dont think I am the only person who has had this nagging at my brain and I would like to see what all of you are thinking. KC was very angry with her parents and felt like they owed her something and taking Caylee away is looking more and more like a deliberate attempt to punish them. She is oviously continuing to gain a certain amount of satisfaction from all of this and I really cant hekp but wonder if it inst because it is at the expense of her own parents.

I've thought this ever since I heard the "mom is gonna give me the house" story.

I've thought this ever since I heard the "mom is gonna give me the house" story.

Me too!
It does seem like a convuluted plan, but the more I learn about Casey, I am not surprised by anything. Her telling her friend that her mom was going to sign the house over to her, take over payments, etc just seems so ridiculous, and no offense, but Amy barely knew Casey for a year, and she was buying into this crap! Casey is obviously a master manipulator, I cant believe she got away with that kind of behavior all these years. I suppose her track record of changing friends, and men is evidence of her using people till they get a clue and then she just moves onto the next victim, and sadly IMO Caylee is the biggest victim of all, and she is so overlooked now.
WHERE IS CAYLEE??

I know that this sounds beyond sick and inhuman but as I learn more about the case I can't help but wonder. You see things like this in the news on a regular basis (so and so killed their mother and father) and with KC's sociopathic behaviors and lies it wouldnt suprise me to find out that she had thought about it. No one would need chloroform to subdue a child, but what do we see in the movies that is used to subdue adults? KC had lied to friends and told them that she would be getting her parents home and she had made up these elaborate emails, and made up phone calls, she was a premeditator of everything. I am just wondering who here thinks she may have at one point or another intended to harm her entire family, except LA of course.

Since the word got out she and Amy "were moving into her parents home" this hit me like a ton of bricks. Im not so sure now, but I don't think it would surprise me. She seems to be having a pretty easy time with her daughter missing. Who knows else what this girl is capeable of or what she may have already done that we don't know about.

Honestly that is so far beyond reaching it's almost by far the silliest thing I've seen on here.
No offense but that is reaching insanity there...

I see what your saying, but you say your an open minded thinker, what about this isnt insane? What about KC's behavior is normal at this point? She has not cried, she has not made any pleas to the public, she has not been the least bit helpful. What about this isnt insane? And what explains her tendencty to be a clepto, she has irratic sexual behaviors, she has never been who she appears to be to friends, or extended family. I realize this would be huge but at the same time what isnt huge about all of this to begin with?

It's a thought I've had also.

Don't forget how "dog eat dog world" it's going to be if Casey starts raking in the bucks on Caylee's death. Especially when the greed creeps into the picture and she doesn't feel obligated to share in the wealth.

Since the word got out she and Amy "were moving into her parents home" this hit me like a ton of bricks. Im not so sure now, but I don't think it would surprise me. She seems to be having a pretty easy time with her daughter missing. Who knows else what this girl is capeable of or what she may have already done that we don't know about.

Me too!
It does seem like a convuluted plan, but the more I learn about Casey, I am not surprised by anything. Her telling her friend that her mom was going to sign the house over to her, take over payments, etc just seems so ridiculous, and no offense, but Amy barely knew Casey for a year, and she was buying into this crap! Casey is obviously a master manipulator, I cant believe she got away with that kind of behavior all these years. I suppose her track record of changing friends, and men is evidence of her using people till they get a clue and then she just moves onto the next victim, and sadly IMO Caylee is the biggest victim of all, and she is so overlooked now.
WHERE IS CAYLEE??

I think this is what she may have *initially* wanted to do. Mom and Dad are trying to get her to grow up, stress is building, all she wants to do is party. I think it's quite possible.

It probably dawned on her that it wouldn't be as easy as expected. Then moved on to Caylee. Not sure who she wanted to do in first.

And, not everyone has bs radar. I do. I can tell when I first meet someone if they're on the level. But I have a friend who I love dearly who basically thinks everyone is all hearts and flowers and she trusts everyone immediately.

I personally would not spend one night asleep in that house with Casey if I were her parents, even now. I believe this question has entered a lot of other's minds since hearing those claims by Casey made to friends. But...we do NOT know if there was any truth in it or not folks. We just do not.

I see what your saying, but you say your an open minded thinker, what about this isnt insane? What about KC's behavior is normal at this point? She has not cried, she has not made any pleas to the public, she has not been the least bit helpful. What about this isnt insane? And what explains her tendencty to be a clepto, she has irratic sexual behaviors, she has never been who she appears to be to friends, or extended family. I realize this would be huge but at the same time what isnt huge about all of this to begin with?

My thoughts might be OT, but I have wondered what happened to Casey back in May or June....seems like she went over some ? edge. Now, we do not know what her behaviors were before we met her.........but something went wrong when little Caylee disappeared.

What do we know for sure about Casey's misdeeds before May '08?

I personally would not spend one night asleep in that house with Casey if I were her parents, even now.

Word.

I believe this question has entered a lot of other's minds since hearing those claims by Casey made to friends. But...we do NOT know if there was any truth in it or not folks. We just do not.

Of course. It's all speculation.

In March 19, for Caseys birthday, her great grandmother gave her a check. The fact that she used numbers from that check for more money followed but we do not know when. Is that a turning point?

I guess that is what chills me about this the most, in many cases I have seen throughout the years a motive was clear and the guilty reacted in a way that was consistant with the crime. However, here we have an entire family that is defying the odds and behaving inconsistent with what is "normal" in a situation like this one. I find this to be very earth shaking. Casey reminds me of a serial killer, I have a background in psychology along with the education and her behavior would be classified as dangerous. Calousness and a blatant disregard for human emotion are two signs of a deeply disturbed individual. I know JB says he tells her not to cry blah blah blah, what about before he was in the picture? And I have to say if my little girl (which I do have one) was missing no one on earth could keep me from clawing at the gates to find her, much less make me stop crying!

I posted this the other day, can't remember the thread......In Casey's mindset, she would be free to party, after doing her strong grieving mommy act. If George and Cindy met with a *terrible accident*, the homeowners life insurance would pay for the house, giving her a free and clear place to carry on....(and yes, this is just my far-fetched theory as I stated then also). I don't know if Lee factored into this picture though.:waitasec:

Interesting thoughts, could be a possibility.

I was thinking a few weeks ago that she might be meeting up with guys via Myspace and or Craigslist and using the chloroform to knock them out and steal money from them, if they were married or had GF's they would more than likely not report it to LE... so what you say is not to far out there..

Ah no, I have not wondered if she intended to murder anyone in her family.

This case already has waaay too much to wonder about. Makes my head hurt enough as it is. :banghead:

Hmmm I think this goes way beyond any of that.....this isnt known to be fact but lets just assume for a moment that KC's uncle rick was telling the truth when he said that KC lied about being pregnant to the point that the entire family had to gang up on CA to take her to the doc, and KC didnt see a doc until she was 8months along. People dont just go crazy over night, start stealing check numbers to get more money etc. This probably started as a child with cash, I mean you dont wake up one day and say hey cant I use this routing number and account number to buy stuff off the internet? That is advanced theivery. Also lets not forget the credit cards she ran up and the 401k CA had to dig into to bail her out a few years ago. This is a long standing issue in the family for sure! IMO

In March 19, for Caseys birthday, her great grandmother gave her a check. The fact that she used numbers from that check for more money followed but we do not know when. Is that a turning point?

I think it's more related to men. Not saying that money doesn't have anything to do with it, but in the docs in RM's statement where he talks about their breaking up, she moved on and started dating Tony. If they both said something to her about not wanting to be tied to a child, I think this may have something to do with it.

BUt unfortunately, I'm having issues trying to square off all the other guys she was sleeping with.

A true conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member