Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely do not have the prisoner's birth time & wish we did. Caylee is much fairer than the Anthonys, which suggests hair and skin traits to look for in her father. There are several strong possibilities in terms of his Sun Sign. Caylee had a lot of fixity in her chart, which her mother does not. The male who contributed may therefore be a Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarian. Since this often skips a generation, we can't know.

Ah Frigga, there's your answer by our astros...sorry about that wasn't sure if they had that...

I can't tell you how much I am amazed at this thread, to try just would not do it justice.

Here's a suggestion...I won't be discouraged it you choose not to use it.

What about making a thread in the main forum regarding all pertinent birth times. There is a wealth of knowledge on all these threads and someone just might be about to supply it.

Carry on.....Sooner....

I have to go right now as I have a very very sick husband and he needs me. I will continue to read this thread....it's my favorite!

I have been following this case since day one, this case and Haleigh's I am totally obsessed with but I was wondering it is showing how Casey can not hold anything down anymore hence all the throwing up is it possible that Caylee is haunting her in her sleep?

I have been following this case since day one, this case and Haleigh's I am totally obsessed with but I was wondering it is showing how Casey can not hold anything down anymore hence all the throwing up is it possible that Caylee is haunting her in her sleep?

We can only hope! :crazy:
Seriously though, I doubt that is the case. I would say more like it is that Casey is now beginning to feel the confinement :behindbar and is sick because she has lost her freedom and for no other reason. That, and maybe she fears the death penalty which was hoisted back up on the table of late. That girl cares nothing for anyone except her own self, so I doubt that she is even considering the daughter that she killed in all of this. It is all about Casey to Casey...in the end, that very thing may just be her downfall...Peeps expect mommy's to care for their children and when they don't? Well, it makes peeps suspicious and angry. :furious:

http://www.wftv.com/news/19305308/detail.html#-

Taxpayers May Pay For Meter Reader's Lawyer

Poor Roy Cronk...you'd think with the hard time they are giving him that it was better for him to never call the police in the first place, they give him a reward for finding Caylee's remains and then make him pay partial legal fees to answer questions.

MOTION FILED TO FORCE CINDY ANTHONY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

There forcing Cindy to answer the question whether or not Casey stole money from her credit cards, I supposed making her admit that she always knew her daughter was a liar.

AND FINALLY the one I have been waiting for:

ANTHONYS OFF CONFERENCE AGENDA DUE TO THREATS

Many of those victim advocates said they don't want his help. They say the Anthonys have damaged the progress made for victims' rights and for missing person's cases.

Finally they are acknowledging the fact that this is not a missing persons case and the A's are not victims of this crime.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/JailDepositionsMay5048.jpg

This is the chart for the coming depositions of jail guards. We can only hope this will lead to release of the infirmary tape from December 11, 2008. The Sun is trine Saturn, ruling the guards but also their tape and the two Houses, guard deponents and tape in custody must be read together as the same Sign takes both H. 7 and H. 8 cusps.

The prisoner's natal decision point, 1:18 Aries, was prodded by Mars on Wednesday last and Thursday, and then by Venus on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. She has been "in a brown study" deliberating. "What to do, what to do!!?" She has thought about the tape of December 11 but also about the death penalty.

I was just wondering with the new jobs Cindy and George have now " finding lost children " Will they do good at this or will they always meet with hard ships. Will they ever get a real job?

Veteran Prosecutor To Helm Anthony Case

POSTED: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
UPDATED: 7:24 pm EDT April 29, 2009

Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
The lead prosecutor in the case against Casey Anthony is familiar with high-profile murder cases as well as child neglect cases.

Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane-Burdick was tapped to prosecute the case when Anthony was charged with child neglect, but now, the 20-year veteran will take the lead in one of the most publicized murder trials in Florida history.
<snipped>
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19326886/detail.html

Linda Drane-Burdick DOB is 10/12/64

Just wanted to add this information in case it is needed. Still looking for a place of birth.

Haven't been able able to post much lately and sure do miss it!

Linda Drane Burdick, Assistant State Attorney. She has 19 years as an attorney. Attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Law so she could have possibly been born in Pennsylvania.

Linda Drane Burdick, Assistant State Attorney. She has 19 years as an attorney. Attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Law so she could have possibly been born in Pennsylvania.

Aren't many of the attorneys involved in this case born in October?

Veteran Prosecutor To Helm Anthony Case

POSTED: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
UPDATED: 7:24 pm EDT April 29, 2009

Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
The lead prosecutor in the case against Casey Anthony is familiar with high-profile murder cases as well as child neglect cases.

Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane-Burdick was tapped to prosecute the case when Anthony was charged with child neglect, but now, the 20-year veteran will take the lead in one of the most publicized murder trials in Florida history.
<snipped>
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19326886/detail.html

Linda Drane-Burdick DOB is 10/12/64

Just wanted to add this information in case it is needed. Still looking for a place of birth.

Haven't been able able to post much lately and sure do miss it!

HEY! That is my birthday!!!! lol im just in 65:) go linda go!!!!

Aren't many of the attorneys involved in this case born in October?

I don't think it's that surprising, as Libra (which covers the first 2/3rds of October) is the sign of balance, justice, and law.

although we certainly do have quite a few born in that time of year.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the media will be receiving a large document dump tomorrow. Does the astrological forecast for tomorrow indicate what we may see in these documents? Accoring to OS, they include more interviews and lab reports.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the media will be receiving a large document dump tomorrow. Does the astrological forecast for tomorrow indicate what we may see in these documents? Accoring to OS, they include more interviews and lab reports.

I think you answered your own question. A chart for tomorrow would not tell us the depth, detail or subject of the materials they plan on releasing to the public.

announctrumpets.gif
announctrumpets.gif
announctrumpets.gif

bugsmagician.gif

Our Angel Who Cares has returned from her holiday revival !!!

Ohhh, how happy we are to have her back home. No one could fill her shoes.​

Your fellow Astro Sleuths welcome home our 'Angel' with Love~

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads