Actor Tony Curtis Passes Away at 85

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actor Tony Curtis died at the age of 85 last night at his home in Henderson, NV.

I actually thought his obit ran this weekend...OH NO, that was Eddie Fisher.

Oh my land-what a heartbreaker! RIP Tony-one of the most beautiful men in his day. Check him out in any of his earlier movies. His looks were surreal.

Rest in Peace Tony

tony-curtis01-300x430.jpg

RIP Tony.

He was a very talented and handsome man in his day.

I loved his movies. He will be missed.

Goz

We watch allot of old movies. Mr. Curtis was so good looking and I think one of his best roles was 'the BOSTON STRANGLER'.........R.I.P.

i hate to say this but since i haven't heard anything about him in such a long time i thought he was already dead...RIP Tony....

An incrediably handsome man in his youth. He dazzled with his pure beauty but he wasn't just a pretty face, he had was a talented actor too.
I respected and admired his gift of creativity. RIP and prayers for your family.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051525/
He won an academy arward for the film above.

He was an accomplised artist.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 8
RIP Tony.

He was so handsome and talented. And a nice speaking voice quality. He's one of the actors you can watch any of his movies and enjoy.

Rest in Peace Tony

tony-curtis01-300x430.jpg

I came back to read Tony's thread.

When I was a little girl there were two actors that I had huge crushes on.

1. Desi Arnez Sr.--not because of the way he looked, well somewhat---I was one of those little girls that had a "type" well before womanhood that carried with me to womanhood KWIM?

2. Tony Curtis, not the color of his eyes. I never liked light eyes, but the shape and the way the crinkled when he smiled. Beautiful man.

(FWIW, I grew up and married a latin man LOL who has eyes the kind of crinkle like Tony's but is like Desi too. I hadn't thought of that until I came back to this thread :))

RIP Tony.

He was so handsome and talented. And a nice speaking voice quality. He's one of the actors you can watch any of his movies and enjoy.

BBM

I once read that no matter how old Tony got, he always thought of himself as the "hot new boy in town" (Hollywood).

In one of his early movies, playing a prince, he utters the immortal line:
"Yonda lies the castle of my fadda" in his Brooklyn accent.

He was cute and fun- not too many actors combine those two attributes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back