Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hair looks too dark to be George. And I cant see the mailbox...
(thankfully I own my own biz - could you imagine what my boss would say? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT! LOL)

if thats george- he first walked UP, then turned around. no one came OUT of the house just now.

looking at it again ... the persons build is too thick to be George ...

yes, he crossed the lawn, went to the door, stood there a minute, then went back to person on sidewalk.

WOW that is one ANGRY woman! To bad she doesn’t take that anger out on her daughter and get some answers. :waitasec:

There are 5 stages of grieving. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

She sounds like she is somewhere between 1 and 2.

in between the action ...

8292008101615amfe8.png

You know what I am really curious about?

Does anyone work in that house????They seem to be going everywhere but work every day. How the heck do they pay the bills and how the heck did Cindy have 45k for Casey to steal???

I don't think it was 45k ... I think it was more like 4500 ....

You know what I am really curious about?

Does anyone work in that house????They seem to be going everywhere but work every day. How the heck do they pay the bills and how the heck did Cindy have 45k for Casey to steal???

According to Tony Padilla's post last night (on here), George has returned to work. I've often wondered the same - how on Earth do these people maintain a home, vehicles, etc - let alone feed their mouths - ?

i wonder.. who mows the lawn? I mean.. does george? Honestly my house would go to pieces if my child was missing....

that DOES look like a puppy dog:laugh:

The motorhome (LP) seems to be gone, i guess the next thing is for it to drive
up. this gets boring!

well gotta entertain ourselves somehow until the action starts again ...

According to Tony Padilla's post last night (on here), George has returned to work. I've often wondered the same - how on Earth do these people maintain a home, vehicles, etc - let alone feed their mouths - ?

Not to mention homeowners:eek: Ins, a friends went up $300 a mo this yr.
I guess Cindys co has some kind o fund they dip into for emergencies like this, she said something like that in an interview.

Not to mention homeowners:eek: Ins, a friends went up $300 a mo this yr.
I guess Cindys co has some kind o fund they dip into for emergencies like this, she said something like that in an interview.

dip? more like chunky dunk

Yes, it is very expensive to live in Florida, between the atronomical amounts they charge for property taxes and insurance plus the cost of gas right now, and then today Progress energy announced that they where hiking power bills 31% ! Its really strange that they can maintain as they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member