Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put this on the Geraldo thread but maybe this is more appropriate.
BHVIDEO.jpg

Thank you so much for the great image and the work you put into it, that's very helpful!

I didn't realize until now how very close Caylee was found to that yard, my mind is truly boggling here. I wonder if the person who mows that lawn noticed anything during the time the remains were there - like an odor? or how high the water came?

If Caylee was actually there the whole time (and not moved there by water), I have to wonder if KC actually wanted her found. Especially given the jail house discussions that sounded as if she were giving directions. But if so, why would she? It's been said a hundred times already, but this case is just so bizarre!

I am not one who puts much into the psychic angle, but I did find it interesting they were pretty close. In the following image, the body was found approximately where the red arrow is located. Timing the video and using landmarks, I place the psychic just above the "78.13" on the map - right before the lamp post visible as the road bends.

picture.php

Here is a zoomed-out view. Again, the arrow indicates where the body was found. The trio in the psychic car stopped where the "R" in "DR" is located. The TES search largely took place in the wooded area in the image center.

picture.php

In the second picture there you are on the wrong side of the road. It is on the other side right past the house's mowed area.

I just got back from the site. It is so sad to see it in person. The stuffed animal memorial is growing very fast. In front of the site that they cleared is a tall, about 5 foot cross with her pictures all over it. That is placed at a point where the woods would have started but now are cleared away all the way back. about 15 feet or so from where the woods would have started was a spot marked with two bricks that someone at the site said marked the spot where her body was found.

The area was clear a good distance straight back and on both sides then you could see off to the left is was cleared going in that direction. not as cleared out as what was directly near where she was left. That must have been the path the bones were found in.

The area from where the grass stopped and the woods would have started almost immediatley slopped downward and formed a bowl like area. If you were to lay a long stick or ruler straight out over the slop at the deepest it might be 3-3 1/2 feet deep.

Not knowing exactly what that area looked like prior to them clearing it but going by the woods that were left intact and the distance the bag was found in the woods it would would have been pretty difficult to see a bag just driving by unless it was bright pink! If it was on the grassy part yes but then it dips into that bowl like area. Some one would have had to move it from the road and farther into the woods it would have not just rolled to where it was found. The water from Fay I doubt moved it to where it was found not if it started off on the side of the road.

I just got back from the site. It is so sad to see it in person. The stuffed animal memorial is growing very fast. In front of the site that they cleared is a tall, about 5 foot cross with her pictures all over it. That is placed at a point where the woods would have started but now are cleared away all the way back. about 15 feet or so from where the woods would have started was a spot marked with two bricks that someone at the site said marked the spot where her body was found.

The area was clear a good distance straight back and on both sides then you could see off to the left is was cleared going in that direction. not as cleared out as what was directly near where she was left. That must have been the path the bones were found in.

The area from where the grass stopped and the woods would have started almost immediatley slopped downward and formed a bowl like area. If you were to lay a long stick or ruler straight out over the slop at the deepest it might be 3-3 1/2 feet deep.

Not knowing exactly what that area looked like prior to them clearing it but going by the woods that were left intact and the distance the bag was found in the woods it would would have been pretty difficult to see a bag just driving by unless it was bright pink! If it was on the grassy part yes but then it dips into that bowl like area. Some one would have had to move it from the road and farther into the woods it would have not just rolled to where it was found. The water from Fay I doubt moved it to where it was found not if it started off on the side of the road.

Thank you so much for posting this. :blowkiss: It is good to get the perspective of someone local who actually went there. This is all so sad.

In the second picture there you are on the wrong side of the road. It is on the other side right past the house's mowed area.

He's on the correct side of the road. Caylee was found on the opposite side and down from the side where the elementary school is (right about where his red arrow is, but further into the woods).

:eek: Wow! Thank you so much for posting these images and calculating where they were compared to where Caylee was found.

The video is very interesting. They did sense something. That dog wanted out of the car on that street. They were so close.

I think that supports my theory that the body had not been moved and as we know from the video, that body was there on Aug. 11th.

The evidence on the items in the woods will tell a lot, fingerprints, chemicals, etc.

I'm in the camp that KC didn't ever expect the police would be called by CA, she didn't take much time to plan, she wanted to take off out of state but was still trying to keep TL's attention. And ultimately lacked courage.

About cadaver dogs, they definitely can smell cadaverine through water, even through concrete, and I've seen dogs on film find bodies buried 20 feet deep! My own Eskimo dog can find dead things in the river--actually smell through water. But, of course, they have to be taken to within a certain range of the cadaverine chemical. They only need a few molecules to find the remains. I've heard it said they can find a baby's tear on a football field.

If you remember the psychic's video, they claimed that the report that the area was searched was a lie. But I don't think anyone intentionally missed the opportunity to find this body.

My thinking is that everyone is giving KC too much credit for planning. Most searches were in areas where a body would be hidden with some planning.

She didn't expect the police to be called, she threw out the contents of her trunk as fast as she could, then went right back to her texting addictions, and fantasy life. Never thought her parents would call the police.

:chicken:

I was going through the video frame by frame and noticed something on the side of the road, right in front of the crime scene. Let me know what you guys think.

21l3k15.jpg

I wonder it this is the "grey" bag that the MR called in on the 11th?

If it was the bag the meter reader saw, it is so close to the road. Why didn't the physics investigate this same bag? There's something wrong with this picture.

OMG!!!!! I normally do not pay any attention to physics at all! I just watched that video and having just drove down that very street TODAY -where she stopped was literally just a few feet to far. The dog not feeling well, her saying they were lying that the area was clear. The young boy saying this would be too close don't you think?

The area is right after the mans backyard fence.

OMG!!!!! I normally do not pay any attention to physics at all! I just watched that video and having just drove down that very street TODAY -where she stopped was literally just a few feet to far. The dog not feeling well, her saying they were lying that the area was clear. The young boy saying this would be too close don't you think?

The area is right after the mans backyard fence.

I agree.It looks real close.

I was going through the video frame by frame and noticed something on the side of the road, right in front of the crime scene. Let me know what you guys think.

21l3k15.jpg

I wonder it this is the "grey" bag that the MR called in on the 11th?

Looking at the arial shots, I noticed a few street lamps, that appear to have a light colored base. If you look really close to your picture, you can almost see the outline of a street lamp. I could be wrong, but that is what I am seeing through the blur :)

Looking at the arial shots, I noticed a few street lamps, that appear to have a light colored base. If you look really close to your picture, you can almost see the outline of a street lamp. I could be wrong, but that is what I am seeing through the blur :)

The lamp post is on the extreme right side of the frame. If you look at the aerial shot of the lamp post at the just before the area where she was found (the one at the end of the wooden fence) you'll see that it doesn't have a raised concrete base. The metal pole goes all the way to the ground. It's ashame that they had the camera focused on the opposite side of the street as they drove by the actual spot but I do believe that there is something sitting on the side of the road just about where Caylee was eventually found.

Try this. I took the original crime scene photo and cropped it, zoomed in, and turned it sideways. It is still very difficult to make out details, but perhaps from that angle you can see what we are talking about. It looks like a man standing in a pose. You can see his hand fairly well.

10hoeub.jpg

Edit> Sorry it came out so big...I am new to TinyPic!

Ok havn't read through all the posts yet to see if anyone else thinks this but I think this pic is of Casey in the flag costume at the no clothes party.

It appears to me that there is picture of Caylee in the top right hand corner of the picture that you blew up. Does anyone see that?

From the various news videos I have seen it looks like the bag was just a few feet into the woods. About the distance KC could throw it from the edge of the woods. How far is the street from the edge of the woods? 15 to 20 feet maybe. I could have probably put the arrow a little further in, but my understanding is that everyone that has seen the location has been surprised at how close to the road she was.

Greetings! I just want to thank you for your posts, they are thorough and thought provoking. I loved your ping work...helped me alot. So...just, thanks.

The evidence on the items in the woods will tell a lot, fingerprints, chemicals, etc.

I'm in the camp that KC didn't ever expect the police would be called by CA, she didn't take much time to plan, she wanted to take off out of state but was still trying to keep TL's attention. And ultimately lacked courage.

About cadaver dogs, they definitely can smell cadaverine through water, even through concrete, and I've seen dogs on film find bodies buried 20 feet deep! My own Eskimo dog can find dead things in the river--actually smell through water. But, of course, they have to be taken to within a certain range of the cadaverine chemical. They only need a few molecules to find the remains. I've heard it said they can find a baby's tear on a football field.

If you remember the psychic's video, they claimed that the report that the area was searched was a lie. But I don't think anyone intentionally missed the opportunity to find this body.

My thinking is that everyone is giving KC too much credit for planning. Most searches were in areas where a body would be hidden with some planning.

She didn't expect the police to be called, she threw out the contents of her trunk as fast as she could, then went right back to her texting addictions, and fantasy life. Never thought her parents would call the police

:chicken:

I totally agree !!

It appears to me that there is picture of Caylee in the top right hand corner of the picture that you blew up. Does anyone see that?

Is what you're seeing sideways, like on it's side, in the photo...if you know what I mean...I also see casey in a flag, at the bottom left hand...I see the flag...red, white, and blue, I see stripes...

Am I losing it? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members