Found Deceased GA - Austin Hart, 25, Atlanta, 11 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Man goes missing during trip to Atlanta
Austin%20Hart%20missing_1489522807424_2882427_ver1.0.PNG

The mother of Austin Hart, 25, reported him missing after receiving a call from an unknown male
advising them that Hart’s vehicle had been found at the intersection of Paines and Pelham in northwest Atlanta, but he could not be located.

The family says Hart left from Acworth around 1:30 p.m. on March 11th and hasn’t been heard from since.
He last spoke with friends and family around 10 a.m. on Sunday.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/241589984-story

Hart is described as a thin, Caucasian male, about 5'6' tall and weighing 120 pounds, with short, brown hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing a plaid shirt, a gold and red Gold's Gym hoodie and a pair of jeans with black Vans shoes.

Hart has a tattoo of a dagger on the inside of his right wrist and a small deer on his other. He also has an owl tattooed on his calf, a small black pentagon on his right ankle and another tattoo on his right shoulder that reads, "RIP Becky."

I'm curious about the "unknown male" who called to tell the mom his car was located but he was missing.

Doesn't she have caller ID?

According to FB posts by multiple family members (including his mom), Austin's older brother passed away from an overdose not even three years ago. He was only 24 at the time. They also say Austin has been struggling with addiction himself recently, and the area in which his car was found -"The Bluff"- is known for the availability of drugs, especially heroin. I'm so worried for him .... I hope that he is found soon!

I'm curious about the "unknown male" who called to tell the mom his car was located but he was missing.

Doesn't she have caller ID?

Again, this is all from FB (I'm usually pretty good about going strictly by MSM, but this just sounds like such a dire situation ... :(, and all of the posts I am referencing are public and very easy to find), so take with a grain of salt, but it is also all coming from family members: According to a post by one of Austin's cousins, someone actually called his phone, and the person who answered -whoever it was, they wouldn't say- said the last time they saw Austin, he was blue in the face, was in his car, but someone else was driving; I know this is contrary to what has been reported by MSM ("The mother of Austin Hart, 25, reported him missing after receiving a call from an unknown male advising them that Hart’s vehicle had been found at the intersection of Paines and Pelham in northwest Atlanta, but he could not be located" - BBM), but it actually makes a little more sense, IMO.

Also, his step-mom has posted that his car was found ransacked.

I do not know, but I'm thinking that perhaps the unknown male who answered the phone was in fact in the car with Austin, in which case maybe the person who called Austin's phone -a family member, a friend ... I'm not sure- convinced the individual to pull over, give them the location of the car, so that they would be able to call for help on behalf of Austin.

Assuming that's what happened (in which case the people Austin's was with probably fled as soon as they parked the car ... sigh ...), what happened next? Did Austin somehow walk away and someone break into the car before help could arrive? Could it be that the people Austin was with changed their minds, decided to take him to a hospital themselves, but then changed their minds again and left him somewhere (again with the car broken into upon being abandoned)?

I don't know ... I'm just feeling so terrible for his mom right now and so worried for Austin ... :(.

I really hope that there is a fast resolution to this. I can't imagine what his mother is going through right now.

Found deceased... praying for the family to get through another terrible loss!

http://www.cbs46.com/story/34934115/body-of-missing-man-recovered-in-atlanta

From the linked article:

"CBS46 was told a bunch of girls took his body and dumped it in a field, and covered it with a bunch of tires.
The family was told by the investigator that there were no apparent wounds to indicate foul play."

Beyond horrific. RIP, Austin.

I will be keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. To lose two children in less than three years ... I couldn't even imagine ... :(.

wtf. cant drop him somewhere visible and call 911? ugh

From the linked article:

"CBS46 was told a bunch of girls took his body and dumped it in a field, and covered it with a bunch of tires.
The family was told by the investigator that there were no apparent wounds to indicate foul play."

Beyond horrific. RIP, Austin.

I will be keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. To lose two children in less than three years ... I couldn't even imagine ... :(.
This is the strangest thing Ive ever heard. "A bunch of girls..." What kind of a statement is that? "... covered him with tires." What on earth!?!? I hope they update soon with clearer information.

:(

Godspeed Austin

I feel so bad for his mum. There is no greater pain in this world than losing not one but two children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back