State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only explanation is that Brad's personality if interspective, he boils inside, keeps to himself, has enormous self-controls. BUT when his buttons gets pushed LOOKOUT!! Explosive and mean!!

The best way to describe it ~~ "Still Waters Run Deep"! JMOO

ETASK~ Who here knows guys or gals like that?? Different persona outside of home?? Reminds me of that song "What Goes On Behind Closed Doors" Charlie Rich song I think

So maybe BC didn't yell back in front of the friends and neighbors BUT he had an affair with HM, the bosses wife (kick in the azz to the boss) a fling with Ms. France.....um, think I would rather have my spouse shout back, argue and get it over with. These disrespectful affairs and behavior HURT way way more and much much longer than a verbal arguement.

I think you're reading too much into his access of that bank account.

We know from several pieces of testimony that he was putting together a list of all of their assets, which is not unusual for someone who is heading towards a divorce. So he could have simply been checking the latest balance in the account as part of totaling all of their assets.

Maybe he was checking the account to see if he had enough money to withdraw her $300. Maybe he was waiting for a deposit to clear. It would explain the delay and would explain checking the account. (I don't have any evidence and or knowledge of this...just popped into my head).

Two of the earliest court tv cases I recall were the one where the husband shot & killed his news anchor wife in rural michigan. Was her name Diane something? And then the one where the native american guy, going the wrong way in interstate, smashed into and killed the family in a car on christmas eve. wife, three little girls killed, husband seriously injured. Drunk driving case appealled and reappealed. I often wonder what the outcome was. Tried to google it, without success. :(

I spent the entire 6 months or whatever on the OJ trial recovering from surgery--with complications. After that trial ended I had a ton of work and catching up to do so I'm not familiar with the two you mentioned. Or they may have come first? I think the next one I was involved with was the S. Peterson...and the following year M. Peterson. And the a couple of years ago Court TV changed their format, changed it again, and I don't even know if I can get the network any more.

I remember that date as well, regarding 17th, but his badge was deactivated because Cicsco had been served some sort of S/W and Brad's Office was suppose to be secured..BUT, somewhere in the recesses of my muddled brain, I recall the 12th date too..Also recall questions about what he wore, and what type of bag he had, what was usual atire for him and others, whether Backpacks, or duffle bags were normal??..That line of questionings..
Maybe he did pop by, short visit..and being a Saturday, only ones that knew he had been there was that security had records of badge usage?..Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree??..Maybe I will try and go back and find that testimony...Anyone remember the date of Security from Cisco testimony?

He did not go on the 12th. People on this site speculated he went on the 12th to return the fxo card and router. That might be where you are remembering this from. But he did not access that building on the 12th.

I really need to limit my social media and media sites voyeurism. I get sooooooo upset with how ignorant some people truly are.:maddening:

If I ever become unbearable via ignorance or anything else, please pull me aside and tell me. I'm serious.

Hmm, I think there was testimony that while sister was visiting she witnessed screaming obscenities at the house and the older daughter was holed up in a bedroom in a corner crying and wouldn't come out. Imagine what that house was like when there were no witnesses beyond those little children. If you'll do that in front of people and in a parking lot - do you honestly believe they sit quietly at home when they don't have an audience.

No I don't, but without evidence of screaming matches, how do we come up with the conclusion that BC had a short fuse? I mean, married people argue.

I'm just going off of evidence and testimony.

I'm just gonna go ahead and post this, to get it out of my system for the day.

:banghead:

Carry on.

:)

No I don't, but without evidence of screaming matches, how do we come up with the conclusion that BC had a short fuse? I mean, married people argue.

One of those married people wound up dead - coincidence, you say. Escalating violence, I say.

Two days, two separate occasions at preschool. Towards the end of May. Things were escalating.

You're right, they were escalating, but you show me another two people in a messy divorce/relationship that involves kids that don't argue.

It would be a travesty if that is why they found him guilty. It would essentially be jury nullification.

I, too, would hate it if they found him guilty because of that. I want them to be intelligent, fact-seeking, people who find him guilty based on the evidence. If there is any......

From Twitter:

stevengauck Steven Gauck
Def Kurtz motioning to strike testimony of FBI agents from yest for failing to disclose exculpatory info #coopertrial

If I ever become unbearable via ignorance or anything else, please pull me aside and tell me. I'm serious.

Nooooooo, it's another, much less intelligent venue!!!! I need to just stay off of them and keep my butt parked here and only here!!!
:crazy:

Maybe he acted on his shot fuse physically rather than verbally...and NC went missing I mean dead.

I, too, would hate it if they found him guilty because of that. I want them to be intelligent, fact-seeking, people who find him guilty based on the evidence. If there is any......

And circumstantial evidence, even though acceptable by our legal standards, isn't evidence?

There is one gleaming bright spot for Brad...no matter what happens, he has a lot of people supporting him.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. I don't like Brad Cooper the person based on the evidence. I just don't think he is a murderer. How is that supporting him?

why would your government want limit ability to sell broadband services? they are talking about this on wral.com now??? I would give up food before high speed cable modem

You're right, they were escalating, but you show me another two people in a messy divorce/relationship that involves kids that don't argue.

Sometimes it escalates to murder - you can't deny that.

Def Kurtz motioning to strike testimony of FBI agents from yest for failing to disclose exculpatory info #coopertrial

One of those married people wound up dead - coincidence, you say. Escalating violence, I say.

You didn't even address my point. Very little evidence of arguments, two people going through a messy marriage, and BC has a 'short fuse'?

Explain to me how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member