2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay this is not good, we shouldn't be able to hear what JA and Linda are saying.

bbm... changed has mind as per if he thinks she is responsible?

I believe I saw him state prior to yesterday that she would never testify. I think that's where he is saying he changed his mind. I can't remember which show he was on that he said that but I do remember it because I was thinking DUH! If she testifies the DA will slay her! Also after everyone testifying about her lying habit the jurors would never believe what she said anyway.

I believe I saw him state prior to yesterday that she would never testify. I think that's where he is saying he changed his mind. I can't remember which show he was on that he said that but I do remember it because I was thinking DUH! If she testifies the DA will slay her! Also after everyone testifying about her lying habit the jurors would never believe what she said anyway.

JVM had him on....

I charge $10/per day for dogs, $5/cats, birds and anything with more than 4 legs. For me to live at someones home for 6 to 8 weeks would be hard on my family too. CM is......GRRRRR

bbm... changed has mind as per if he thinks she is responsible?

Sorry - reading.

No, he has changed his mind regarding her testifying - evidently he didn't think she would before, but now he believes she will testify

All the lawyers talking about the mics now - prosecutors side.

Saying the mics are very sensitive, have to hold the button.

Someone gave them the heads up - good.

Regarding the potential juror who is on disability and has seven dogs, I don't think I would want him as a juror because he makes poor decisions in life.

And I am a dog lover and I say that. But I also know the time, effort and expense involved when you take on another dog. At some point, would/should one "just say no" to another animal?

Being a person who is on a fixed income, I know how that goes also. Feeding and vet care for seven dogs would have to take up a goodly portion of this person's monthly income! Poor decision making.

I'm a dog lover too and I have to agree with you, owning 7 dogs is a bit much unless you are running some type of shelter. Seems he may have a problem with saying "NO". With that being said, he strikes me as the type of person that searches for and thinks there is some good in everyone. So, he would most likely find it difficult to convict Casey.

Uh oh - they're reading here or somewhere - their conversations are being posted on the internet!!

LOL! They don't know WHERE people are doing this???? LDB "its a live feed"........to JB.....WE are aLL doing this!!!! We are all watching.....

I love watching ICA have to sit through jurors recount their opinion of her........

Lunch buffet!

phlwe_phototour20.jpg

http://cache.marriott.com/propertyimages/p/phlwe/phototour/phlwe_phototour20.jpg?Log=1

And in honor of "the girls" sitting together at the defense table:

GNout.jpg

http://drinknectar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/GNout.jpg

OK I am still catching up after being gone this morning... What highlights am I missing?

1. New DT seating arrangement: :floorlaugh:

2. No mics at lawyers' tables: :maddening:

Is Baez a complete <modsnip>: can he not ask the FBI for the info himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member